coolslapstix thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Guyz, I would like to suggest something new for the "Below Me Game". 😳 You don't at all have to agree if you do not like the idea. This game has been real popular and has lasted forever on this forum!!! 👏 I just wanted to change it around a bit. 😃 How about, instead of asking true or false questions, we take a trivia??? 😳 As Sindoor is over,...😭 Why don't we test each others' knowledge about it??? For instance, I would ask a question regarding Sindoor, right from the start to the end,....& The person below me will reply with an answer, we would know whether it is right or wrong, and we would continue??? 👍🏼 It is jst a suggestion...😉 I also have another suggestion for a game....😳 I call it,..."The Perfect Match!"....😃 What you do is you post the name or the picture of an actor/actress from Sindoor, (Or/And Other Show...) & You match the actor/actress with another actor/actress...😳 & The person below rates the jodi/couple...😆 Or...you post the name or the picture of an actor/actress from Sindoor, (Or/And Other Show...) & The person below posts another actor/actress and matches up the jodi/couple...👏 & We have fun with this? 😆
If you guys have games suggestions then you can post your ideas as well as comment on these games...😉
Thanx...❤️❤️❤️
Edited by coolslapstix - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolslapstix thumbnail
Here's a list of games... 😉 :
1. Hide 'N' Seek!!! 😛
2. True or False? (PBMG... 😳 )
3. Trivia
4. The Perfect Match... 😆
5. Kiss or Slap! 😃
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that such a great ideal, they r all good games, b/c this forum was getting to the point where it was getting boring!!!