16 May - Written/ Video Updates

sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loka thumbnail
tomorrow we might get more JB moments at the hospital..I am seriously hoping that JW loses his memory...like Pia's partial amnesia and only remembers Bani and right before Bani was in the asylum 😉
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
im posing the same question.. is this the epi where the money was used.. i mean the action scenes seem like they took alot of money.. but the overall jist of is was kinda er not right..

i mean all these guys all shooting but miss the inspector.. they are supposed to be terrorists 😆 they aim they shoot a person dies.. here the inspector shot a guy in one go 😕

Henna x
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for detailed update.
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great up...
can't wait for tom...
thankz afor the updates...
DEVI PRASAD thumbnail
😳 I hope they get back together,and the truth comes out
rajyam_vedula thumbnail
thank you. not a bad episode. hoping for a better episode tomorrow.hope to see more of jai and bani.
rose467 thumbnail
sangs i should say if this is what they have did with 8 lakhs then they need some help seriously... but i think there is more blasts are on the way and those blasts will lead into union... how i wish to get those bomb which is thrown to water, i would have thrown in to BT creative studio or lab... atleast ekta will find a change for those heads soon...
sharala thumbnail
amazing..this is what everyone was waiting for...the big moment....... 😕
thanks for the update..
monicasing thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. I can hardly wait for tomm.