Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ~punjabi4life~

hahahahaha man luvneetttttttt u rockkkkkk indeeed that made me laugh lol πŸ˜† i thought u was a serious person that couldnt make people laugh haah jk yea they were really sweet an cute an funny lol an love the bhangra one lol........ πŸ‘

swetaaaaaaaa niceeeeeee caption picssss πŸ‘ lol give her moreeeeeee lol grill her chungi tara lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Thanks and oye sukhiiii... abhi tak ek bhi sawal nahin poocha hai aapne.. and you telling me to give more..... 😑 πŸ˜† come on be a sport.. and give some.. 😊

btw when is this week ending for MOTW.. Friday or Sunday? πŸ˜•

Adorable_Ankita thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvneet

okiii anku ive done it πŸ˜ƒ

1. Music Corner πŸ˜ƒ

2. sammie12

3. Oki the question I asked was 🀣 :

Should a person with a beard wash it with soap or just use shampoo? Should someone invent beard shampoo?

4. Her reply πŸ˜†:

We have shampoos for all type of hair - body hair, head hair and what not.. So, similarly, we should have a separate shampoo for beard hair too..why not give it the same importance in society..otherwise it will have a low self esteem and instead of standing upright, it will stoop down. Since soaps are made for skin and not hair, it is unadvisable to wash beards with soaps. A chemically tested and researched shampoo must be used for beards for their shine and growth. It should not be tested on animals since animal hair and beard hair is not the same. A clinically proven shampoo must be invented for human beard.

(shez such a sweetheart πŸ˜† i told her to gimme a detailed answer and she wrote all that crap 🀣)

5. My answer to my question:

I reckon that a person with a beard should wash it with a combination of both soap and shampoo πŸ˜ƒ since there isn't a beard shampoo already.. the beard hair requires daily care as well, and its not fair for it to be mistreated and simply ignored.. whereas head hair gets the greater importance. If possible.. someone should definitely invent a beard shampoo, so that it suits the need for the nature of beard hair, as I believe its much different to head hair and skin.. it may require a combination of these formulae to make the new beard shampoo.. but it should be tried out πŸ˜•πŸ€£

6. Well i sent this all to Ajju.. and heres his reply πŸ˜†

Luv After reading this I just felt why didn't God gave beard to girls ?πŸ˜† I mean just imagine all telivison  actresses with beard .πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣omg....wat to say..kya weird question tha and dat girl reply was so serious...🀣🀣i mean if anebody will pm medat sort of question my answer will be visit some doctor friend..and get well soon..🀣

luvi ur reply to kajju must be..ok kajju as u lyk girls with beard..i think u will get a wife wid longest beard in world..🀣🀣🀣aur agar bhagwan ki krpa rahi to she will geta role i kekta mai''s serial too🀣

Originally posted by: luvneet

hehe thanks sweta πŸ˜ƒ that was interesting and awww such cute babies!

sweta rather bcoz of u i get to read such a funny stuff...luvi u rock..dose captions are really hilarious...c mein upar se niche tak hil gayiπŸ˜†
luvi..dis is perhaps my last set to u...bcoz den i will be more busy next is tough eggjam..so have fun doing dis caption...and best of luck for ur egjjam too..

and enjoy ur rest of week..

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anon

🀣 Yay I love Jensen More, woo hooo

hahaha bhangra pundi ya lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jensen looks like a monkey lol πŸ˜†
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

Thanks and oye sukhiiii... abhi tak ek bhi sawal nahin poocha hai aapne.. and you telling me to give more..... 😑 πŸ˜† come on be a sport.. and give some.. 😊

btw when is this week ending for MOTW.. Friday or Sunday? πŸ˜•

hanjiiiiiii swetaaaaaaa lol main nehi poochan wala not this time 😳hehe achaaaaa if u insist lol πŸ˜† ill give a feeeeeeeeeew questions 😳

LUVNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET AS SWETA WANTED ME TO ASK U QUESTIONS HERE THEY ARE THEY AINT MUCH LOL

q1...What are the nine wounder of the worlds..... an what would be ur next 11  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

q2...accha when u get married and u have 5 kids wat would their real names be an ur nick names..... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

q3... ur top 10 punjabi singers 😳

q4... ur top 10 indian singers πŸ˜›

q5.....ur top 10 films old (english and hindi) so 20

q6.....ur top 10 films new (english and hindi) so 20

q7.....ur top 10 IF friends and name a country after them πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

q8.....write a short story about u playing on the swings while u was big an some old lady cameeee πŸ˜• wat happens next lol......

q9.....Writeeeeee ur true feelings abouttttttt meeeeeeee as a friend lol or more hahaha 😳 jk πŸ˜ƒ all truthful thank u

q10...,Now write a modern version of the story Mirza Saabaian 😳
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_lover

congratz luvneeet!!!

sorry i didnt see this topic b4...i havent been to this section all week...been busy with my iotw at ii πŸ˜†

that thread closed 2dai so made my way here!!

but i see ur being grilled...nice nicee!! enjoy!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

aww thanku meghaaaa πŸ˜ƒ lol its cool dont be sorry! i still hav a few days to go.. i think πŸ€” ooh howd ur IOTW go?

Originally posted by: sweta01

oh.. luvneet. You Simply Rock!!!!.. Such hilarious captions... πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.. they are perfect.. πŸ‘ you even saw the minute thing in one of the picture and made a caption from it.. .awwwww..... 😳 πŸ€— 

I am tempted to give you one more round with another set of pictures seeing your captions to this pictures.. can I? πŸ˜‰

Thanks so much for replying.... 😳 πŸ˜ƒ You Rock!!!!!!!!

awwww πŸ€— how sweet! haha man that was the first time ive EVER done captions for pictures..so thanks for the encouragement πŸ€— haha acha baba if u reaaaaally want, then go ahead n gimme more.. i'll try my best to get em done asap.. but one request.. not tooooo many plz πŸ˜† aww ur welcome πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ~punjabi4life~

hahahahaha man luvneetttttttt u rockkkkkk indeeed that made me laugh lol πŸ˜† i thought u was a serious person that couldnt make people laugh haah jk yea they were really sweet an cute an funny lol an love the bhangra one lol........ πŸ‘

swetaaaaaaaa niceeeeeee caption picssss πŸ‘ lol give her moreeeeeee lol grill her chungi tara lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

hahaha lol made u laugh aye? πŸ˜† hawwww what the?! me?! serious person?! cant make ppl laugh?!  how meaaaan.. u lil meanie! lol jus kiddin πŸ€— haha u cant get over the bhangra one aye.. u keep telling me u liked it 🀣 oyeeee badmash na bann.. khud koi questions denda ni end tak.. aur dujeya nu bolda rehnda ki changi tarha grill kar 🀣

Originally posted by: anon

🀣 Yay I love Jensen More, woo hooo

hahaha sukhiiii πŸ˜† we no bachies.. r we saira? 😎 aww man.. i reckon Jensen is hotter.. but Jared is cuter πŸ˜ƒ its sooo hard to pick

Edited by luvneet - 17 years ago