Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

hi luvneet Once again... oh I thought you had short hair cos I dont know.. just luvneet sounds like sweet, hip and the way you write .. 😉 oh just thought by all that you have short hair.. 😊 surprised though about your lonnggggg hair.. 😛 

hehe.. anku.. by mentioning caption you gave me a wonderful idea.. thankuuu... 😳 Ok, luvneet... as you  have won in recent caption contest..and you are so good at it I thought why not give you some pictures to caption  😉 and also I had thought not to give you questions since your exam but since you luvvvvv to give answers to the questions so much... here you go... 😆 Caption It!!!! 😛

EnJoY 😛 😆 

(and this is not the caption ok.. lol.. 😆 you have to give one.. )

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

cak de phatt luvi motw..actully i had clue in my mind dat u will b next motw..lyk i promise to evry motw..i will b first one to lit fire on ur hot seat.. 😆 😆

for now answer dese..

1..pick any other forum on if which u visit regularly other dan bb..

2..now pick a member frm dat forum..

3..now pm him/her and ask her a stupid question widout telling dat person why u r doing so..(dat person cant b frm our bb forum)..

4..post her/his reply here..

5.now ask same question to urself..and post ur reply here..

6..now copy evrthing dat u hav typed till now and pm it to kevin..widout telling him why u r doing so and paste his reply here.. 😆 😆

will b back l8tr wid some real questions..hav fun 😃

okiii anku ive done it 😃

1. Music Corner 😃

2. sammie12

3. Oki the question I asked was 🤣 :

Should a person with a beard wash it with soap or just use shampoo? Should someone invent beard shampoo?

4. Her reply 😆:

We have shampoos for all type of hair - body hair, head hair and what not.. So, similarly, we should have a separate shampoo for beard hair too..why not give it the same importance in society..otherwise it will have a low self esteem and instead of standing upright, it will stoop down. Since soaps are made for skin and not hair, it is unadvisable to wash beards with soaps. A chemically tested and researched shampoo must be used for beards for their shine and growth. It should not be tested on animals since animal hair and beard hair is not the same. A clinically proven shampoo must be invented for human beard.

(shez such a sweetheart 😆 i told her to gimme a detailed answer and she wrote all that crap 🤣)

5. My answer to my question:

I reckon that a person with a beard should wash it with a combination of both soap and shampoo 😃 since there isn't a beard shampoo already.. the beard hair requires daily care as well, and its not fair for it to be mistreated and simply ignored.. whereas head hair gets the greater importance. If possible.. someone should definitely invent a beard shampoo, so that it suits the need for the nature of beard hair, as I believe its much different to head hair and skin.. it may require a combination of these formulae to make the new beard shampoo.. but it should be tried out 😕🤣

6. Well i sent this all to Ajju.. and heres his reply 😆

Luv After reading this I just felt why didn't God gave beard to girls ?😆 I mean just imagine all telivison  actresses with beard .😛

Yay Anku i finally finished those other questions.. the PMing ones 😆 but how abt the one relating to ur first motw? uska kya? r we moving on from there? 😆 chal heres my answers to these qyestions 😃

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

1.count hair on ur head(exact count).. ur crazy 😳 u don't expect me to do that do u? 😕 i estimate somewhere deeep into the millions 😆

2..which soap,shapoo do u use.. Soap: Lux most of the time.. Shampoo: Palmolive

3..do u take shower daily,weekly,monthly,yearly or abhi tak nahi liya..😆😆 Daily.. why.. don't u?! 😆

4..ur night dress...😆 umm usually jus anything comfortable.. sometimez pyjamas, nighties, or jus anything loose

5.wat type of clothes u prefer to wear..😉 well on a daily basis i wear like jeans, pants, shirts, etc.. and then for parties sometimes and at religious functions i wear salwar kameez or that sort

6.wat r u studying.. right now finance

7.ur daily routine.. umm well usually wake up .. do the daily stuff.. brush shower etc etc..get ready... eat somethin small, go to uni.. attend lectures/tutorials..maybe hang out with friends.. come home.. watch tv, eat somethin, clean up, do some work, come online if time, spend time with family.. thene eventually sleep 😃

8..imagine dat some magician kidnapped sarah ..and u as sarah's friend hav to save sarah but next day u r having ur imp exam ..wat u will b going for.. aww omg.. sarah  well if her life is in danger than of course sarah comes first! i can always somehow get myself around that exam.. get special consideration or anything.. but a friendz jaan is much much more important 🤗

9.hav u ever cheated in ur exam.. hahaha.. well not that i really remember of.. but i think in primary school me n my friends when sitting next to each other would whisper each other some answers 🤣

10..any funny incident wid u..or any memorable moment u will lyk to share..umm well i dunno how many ppl kno this.. but im so so soooo prone to falling over in public places 😳 i dunno why 😆 at school as well.. whenever we went on excursions with the whole school, and i was walking with friends on like the Harbour Bridge which uve probably heard of/seen.. and yeh i jus kept tripping over things 😳 it was sooo embarrasing..and then towards the end i fell flat on my face  and my friends were laughing theire heads off at me.. how sweet aye! 🤣

11..marry aj or marry rosa choose one..😆😆 Rosaaaaa coz shez such a sweetheart.. but then again shez a chick.. n i dont swing that way 🤔

12..whoz more stupid anshu or ricky?😆 stupid? aww neither r stupid man.. but if u maaade me choose someone whoz stupid as in sillier? sukhi aka ricky for sure 😆

13..if u will hav to go for auditions of indian idol.which song u will lyk to sing..oooh.. something old yet gold.. a passionate song with lots of expression needed, so that i'd be able to demostrate my talent within that one audition 😃

14.wats ur height.. 5'5" ish

15..ur complexion lol fair brownish

16..r u health concious.. well kinda.. i try n avoid fatty/oily things but once in a while u gotta treat urself 😉

17..ur fav movie..fav dialogue frm movie..fav scene.... Fav movie.. DDLJ, While u were sleepin, Major Payne n loadz more.. fav dialogue.. dont hav one 😆.. and no fav scene either!

18..frm how many yrs r u living in aus..were u living in india prior to dat..I've been here for 18 years! and before that na i wasnt in India.. i was in UAE

19.ur strength,weakness., haha strength: family (and close friends), willpower...weakness: im too gullible for my own good

20.which perfume do u use...😉 i use deodarant most of the time.. perfume only for occassions.. n no specific one.. altho Sunflowers in niiice (by Elizabeth Arden)

i will be back soon..and best of luck for u eggjam..😆btw u didnt tell me do u lyk doing captions..

thankuuu exam was over on wednesday but i hav another one kinda on next week too! lol umm yeh captions r ok.. dont think i'm all that great at em though!

Originally posted by: sweta01

hi luvneet Once again... oh I thought you had short hair cos I dont know.. just luvneet sounds like sweet, hip and the way you write .. 😉 oh just thought by all that you have short hair.. 😊 surprised though about your lonnggggg hair.. 😛 

heyyy again! 🤗 aww really? sweet, hip 😆 na..its always been long hair all the way..i havent actually cut it 😊

hehe.. anku.. by mentioning caption you gave me a wonderful idea.. thankuuu... 😳 Ok, luvneet... as you  have won in recent caption contest..and you are so good at it I thought why not give you some pictures to caption  😉 and also I had thought not to give you questions since your exam but since you luvvvvv to give answers to the questions so much... here you go... 😆 Caption It!!!! 😛

omgg i didn't win the caption comp 🤣 i just won the judge award coz the marks i gave ppl for their captions matched closest to the judges' marking too 😆 i didnt actually write any captions myself 😳 aww man this is gonna be hard.. excuse the lame captions.. here we go:

^^Baby on Right: Bhangra paale.. aaja aaaja 😆
Baby on Left: Nahi yaar.. mai teek hoon. Tera bhangra dekhte hi mujhe hassi aageyi 😆

^^Blue baby: yo bro check out whats coming on tv!
Green baby: yeh i jus saw that.. they said that if ur second toe is longer than ur first, then ur gonna rule ur household when u grow up.. look i think mines longer 😃

doggy come here!...my daddy said hot dogs are yummy 😃 lemme try it out too!

^^Baby on left: Man why does the small kid always get all the attention and better care? i mean look.. u get too protective hands helpin u out.. whereas i get one injured one 😳 no fair!

^^Pink girl: My teacher told me the story about the girl who kissed an ugly frog and then he became a handsome prince! maybe it'll work with u too 😃 mwah 😆

I TOLD U if i dont get my food SOON im gonna eat whateverz closest to me muahahaha now suffer! 😈

^^ 😭 i couldnt find any white dupatta..so towel se hi kaam chala rahi hoon 😆 im just practising for a role in KSBKBT.. i wanna act in a saas bahu serial when i grow up 😃

^^Arre yaar sone do.. bahut neend aa rahi hai.. koi lights ko off karo na plz

^^ Ive always wondered why mummy always pretends the spoon is an aeroplane just so that i eat the food.. i mean, as long as its yummy, i'll eat it 😃

^^ Where are our mummies? 😭

hehe thanks sweta 😃 that was interesting and awww such cute babies!

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congratz luvneeet!!!

sorry i didnt see this topic b4...i havent been to this section all week...been busy with my iotw at ii 😆

that thread closed 2dai so made my way here!!

but i see ur being grilled...nice nicee!! enjoy!! 👏 👏 😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luvneet

hehe thanks sweta 😃 that was interesting and awww such cute babies!

oh.. luvneet. You Simply Rock!!!!.. Such hilarious captions... 😆 👏 👏 👏.. they are perfect.. 👏 you even saw the minute thing in one of the picture and made a caption from it.. .awwwww..... 😳 🤗 

I am tempted to give you one more round with another set of pictures seeing your captions to this pictures.. can I? 😉

Thanks so much for replying.... 😳 😃 You Rock!!!!!!!!

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweta01

oh.. luvneet. You Simply Rock!!!!.. Such hilarious captions... 😆 👏 👏 👏.. they are perfect.. 👏 you even saw the minute thing in one of the picture and made a caption from it.. .awwwww..... 😳 🤗 

I am tempted to give you one more round with another set of pictures seeing your captions to this pictures.. can I? 😉

Thanks so much for replying.... 😳 😃 You Rock!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha man luvneetttttttt u rockkkkkk indeeed that made me laugh lol 😆 i thought u was a serious person that couldnt make people laugh haah jk yea they were really sweet an cute an funny lol an love the bhangra one lol........ 👏

swetaaaaaaaa niceeeeeee caption picssss 👏 lol give her moreeeeeee lol grill her chungi tara lol 😆😳

_sukhi_ thumbnail

@Sukhi: haha u lazy bum 😆 ur gonna give me a break? ki matlab? no questions? 😃 wah.. thats gotta be a record! 🤣

@Sweta: aww dont say thankuuu 🤗 its alright..i enjoyed doin em.. and i hope to get to kno u better too 😃 haha why did u always think i hav short hair? 😆 my hairs loooong.. n i mean looooong 😉

hahhaa nehiiiiiii not lazyyyyyyyyy just u have so much to do lol an i would just be extra haha ....... so nooo lol 😳

_sukhi_ thumbnail

lol so now u want either one? 😉 alright.. umm..fine i'll settle with Jared.. u can have Jensen.. ONLY coz u asked so politely 🤣 consider urself lucky.. very lucky 😎

😆 man u 2 rock lol like little bachiez hehe i love the way u said lets make it short an sweet NO haha jokers 😳

Originally posted by: ~punjabi4life~

😆 man u 2 rock lol like little bachiez hehe i love the way u said lets make it short an sweet NO haha jokers 😳

🤣 Yay I love Jensen More, woo hooo