Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
😆

Originally posted by: panache

No badnaam di....din't i say that i loved it.😆..only iffz is going to bed cryin' 😛..poor gal ...😆

Arre her siggy made my gal Shuku upset too yaar, I thought they owned him 50/50 😆😆😆 i told her to hold on to her hubby tight and just don't scream Ziab in the middle of the night, all will be good! 😆😆😆

Shukayb thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenkumar

😆

Arre her siggy made my gal Shuku upset too yaar, I thought they owned him 50/50 😆😆😆 i told her to hold on to her hubby tight and just don't scream Ziab in the middle of the night, all will be good! 😆😆😆

🤣🤣 I didnt know you had it in you Queeni!!!!! I dont know what siggy you guys are talking about... I will need to do some investigation, but I cant even think of a reply for your comment. I am just  stunned.   I would expect that from iffi, but you queeni. You more chalu then I thought.    So far  its all good no mention of zaib😉😆

Shukayb thumbnail

Shuku did u see my siggy! 😆

YEAH YEAH i saw it no need  to rub it in! I think I need to jump in that water to cool myself down!

ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo..chalo.....now that Di has a hot looking Zaib siggy..i am eyeing him too.... 😉 😆
rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THANKS
SNEHA DI HAIR 😳 WOW
WHAT SHAMPOO SHE USE 😆

Originally posted by: Shukayb

🤣🤣 I didnt know you had it in you Queeni!!!!! I dont know what siggy you guys are talking about... I will need to do some investigation, but I cant even think of a reply for your comment. I am just  stunned.   I would expect that from iffi, but you queeni. You more chalu then I thought.    So far  its all good no mention of zaib😉😆

Nafisa my bacha why are u shocked, I can be really witty too! 😆 ðŸ˜†

mazzay thumbnail
y does all d khans av 2 b a BOMB!! 😆 😆 😆
ders not even a single khan in bollywood or tellwood hu is not not a bomb!! 😆
Edited by mazzay - 17 years ago
You are so right Mazzy, I was watching KWK on Sunday and Randhir Kapoor was asked abut who is better between Amir and SRK, he said Amir is a better actor, SRK is a superstar, then he said "ALL KHANS ARE" 😳
mazzay thumbnail
YP ALL OF DEM R SOO DAMN HOT!!
EVEN D BOXER AMIR KHAN!
I think every1 should change der surnames to Khan so dey can b buff!! Don't u think dat Khan is a magic word of success!
Edited by mazzay - 17 years ago
Shukayb thumbnail

You are so right Mazzy, I was watching KWK on Sunday and Randhir Kapoor was asked abut who is better between Amir and SRK, he said Amir is a better actor, SRK is a superstar, then he said "ALL KHANS ARE" 😳

But is SRKs real last name  KHAN, I thought it was mohammed or something. I think that was his  fathers last name. NOT Sure...