Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

A great big πŸ€— to everyone in I-F who have made this forum such a great place to be!

And of course, good luck to you Vijay!πŸ‘πŸΌ

S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[quote=vijay]And on personal front everything is going great. I am a just a bit tied up lately with my work at Cyberax and soon we will be getting ISO 9001:2000 Certificate, which got a bit delayed as planned as it requires a lot of documentation work.

I have even started preparing for GMAT (an entrance exam for MBA) and due to work pressure was not able to do it earlier so please wish me luck !!!   And yeah all advices and suggestions are always welcome and will be really appreciated. 😊 [/quote]

wow... the news about ISO ceritification is just amazing and something to be feel proud of πŸ‘
and all the best for the entrance exam Vijay Bro πŸ˜ƒ
albusdumbledore thumbnail
hey thatz gr8 news .... its good to know that cyberax will be getting the ISO certification soon...

also best of luck on your GMAT preps too... hope you crack it with flying colors....

tejas
-Krupa- thumbnail
Thank you Vijay..i just joined recently & im already addicted..hope IF will stay until im in my 60's
-dramaholic- thumbnail
round of appluse to IF and its members!
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wish u all the best for your exams,and  goodluckπŸ‘πŸΌ u r doing a fabulous job for IF VijayπŸ‘

MALEKA

kothra thumbnail

All the best Vijay...good luck..πŸ˜ƒ

IF has lots of amazing stuffs thankx for everythng

nupsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for all u and india forums has done till now....gr8 work!!!i am running short of words to appreciate your good work ....thanks for everything and looking forward to the new concepts...
cheers!!! πŸ˜›   
*Spandana* thumbnail
i am one of the podcast PMersπŸ˜³πŸ˜† but dev team was always soo helpful...😳 and Vj, all the best for GMATπŸ‘πŸΌ. u definatley will beat it..πŸ˜›

amu~
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow! that's great news vijay! congrats & good luck for all your future endeavours!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘