India Forums : Looking Ahead!

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

India-Forums.com Development Team are really thrilled with the overwhelming response we have been receiving from our members and the television fraternity on launch of India Forums very own Television News Section - Telly Buzz-- Buzzing with Hot News Always!!

I ponder and wonder that in last 3 years we have come a long way and have grown from strength to strength. TellyBuzz is one more stepping stone towards taking India Forums to great heights!

India Forums Telly Buzz (http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/)
    Well our aim is always to make things easy for our site visitors so you can also reach the TellyBuzz homepage directly through http://www.tellybuzz.com   and its Updated Daily. We will also be gradually increasing our team size so if you have a flair for writing then feel free to send me an email at vijay -at- india-forums.com.

India Forums Podcast (http://www.india-forums.com/podcast/)

BTW did you notice the new and updated Podcast page? We have built the database of all the shows that have been on I-F radio. So all the Interviews of your favorite stars, Retro Caf Show, Music N Masti Shows, Kitz n Minz shows, Shoutout and B'day Shows, are available. I hope now the development team will be spared of the PM's that they receive that members cannot find a particular show. 😆 

India Forums Video Sections (http://www.india-forums.com/video/)

India Forums Video Section is also being revived so that members can browse and search the videos they are looking for. A lot of old videos will be archived too.

• And apart from all that there are a lot of development efforts going in terms of programming to improve site traffic management, easy site navigation, and adding interesting and useful features.

I would personally like to thank all the members of India Forums and our Development Team from the bottom of my heart for their continuous support in making India Forums the most popular indian discussion forum.👏

And on personal front everything is going great. I am a just a bit tied up lately with my work at Cyberax and soon we will be getting ISO 9001:2000 Certificate, which got a bit delayed as planned as it requires a lot of documentation work.

I have even started preparing for GMAT (an entrance exam for MBA) and due to work pressure was not able to do it earlier so please wish me luck !!!   And yeah all advices and suggestions are always welcome and will be really appreciated. 😊

Cheers,
Vijay
India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
A huge round of appluse to IF and its members! 👏 Its great to now that IF has came a long way! 👏
Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All amazing stuff 👏! Way to go!

And all the best Vijay!

the_charm thumbnail
Wow.....thts gr8 knowing IF has gone so far...yes tellybuz is really interesying 😳
And all theb best for what u asked....coz i hae no idea on it 😆   😆
diyafah thumbnail
wowow!!vj bro thatz an amazing bunch of gud news!! 😳 😳 yes IF is expanding every day and touchin great heights!! 😃 😃
veekay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Vijay. IF rocks! 😊
& wish you all the best for your exams & for everything that you wish in life! 👍🏼
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏
Great Vijay!!! cool, amazing and wonderful!!
👏

Congrats to IF and all members and it feels great to be a part of IF!!! IF really rocks!! 👏 👏

Wow ISO certificate!!! 👏

Gracella
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow thats really cool😛
👏
~@$hm@~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im soo happyy!!its great to know..go IF!! 👏 😃
illuminated. thumbnail