Aim: Clueless! πŸ˜•

How u landed on If: Waz searching for suhit gosain frm II3 on google πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Fav shows: Love story, IndianIdol, SRGMP 2007,

Fav actors:

Fav actresses:

Fav pet(if u hv):

Fav car: Lamboghini!! Ahhhhhhh!

Fav colour: Black!! Black!! Black!!

Fav food: Ghar ka khana, pizza, burger, ice-cream!

Why u like Love Story: Cuz of Dev

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: Its awesome!! It updated us about anything and everything happening in LoveStory

Fav character in Love Story: Dev!!! Hes suchha cutie! 😳 😳
a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Name:Ambreen
B-day 12 oct (1988)

Profession: Student!

Hobbies: coming on I-F,Watching T.V. Music, Movies

Aim: Clueless!

How u landed on If:lookin 4 dramas    

Fav shows: Love story,n many more

Fav actors:got lots

Fav actresses:got lots

Fav pet(if u hv): cats ( bt nt got any)

Fav car:

Fav colour:pink

Fav food: Ghar ka khana,chinese junk food n Italian.

Why u like Love Story: everything

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: Its awesome!! It updated us about anything and everything happening in LoveStory

Fav character in Love Story: all of them
preeti015 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Name: Preeti

B-day: Nov 16

Profession: Student

Hobbies: Watching movies, shopping, going out with friends

Aim: Criminal Justice

How u landed on If: serching thru web for Jassi Jaissi koi nahi and land up here.... since this site was new at that  time.

Fav shows: LoVe Story, Woh Rahne Wali Mehlon ki

Fav actors: John Abraham, Ajay ( Dev of Love story) Ejaz Khan

Fav actresses: Madhuri  Dixit (have been for ever and will be) Rani Mukherjee,Bipasha Basu, Neha Bamb (Kaisa yeh pyar hai & Mayka) and Reena Kapoor ( Pari from WRWMK)

Fav pet(if u hv): None

Fav car: BMW, Honda

Fav colour: Blue, Red

Fav food: Italian and Mexican

Why u like Love Story: Because of Dev I start to watch this serial but I love the story, very filmy and funny dialogues and not a usual story of saas bahu, and story kind of similar to my fav movies Gangstar, and Rang de Basanti

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: Way to go and keep it up if possible try to make more post on DEV πŸ˜†

Fav character in Love Story: Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev,Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev,Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev,Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev,Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev,Dev, Dev, Dev, Dev, and DEVπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by preeti015 - 16 years ago
nittyniha thumbnail
Name:NIHA

B-day:TODAY!

Profession:STUDENT

Hobbies:WATCHIN TV,NET SURFIN,LOADZZZ ODRS..CHEK OUT MY ORKUT PROFYL IF U WANT D WHOLE LIST !!..LOLZL!

Aim:AS I N??

How u landed on If:MEGAN TOLD ME..ON SRGMP

Fav shows:SRGMP,KWK,LS

Fav actors:SRK SRK SRK SRK SRK!

Fav actresses:NONE...SORT OF BIPS.

Fav pet(if u hv):NO WAY...2 SCARED!

Fav car:RYT NOW ITZ A HONDA CIVIC!

Fav colour:BLACK

Fav food:JUNK!

Why u like Love Story:CUZ OF AKASH'S EXPRESSIONS!

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM:NYC..BUT PRETYYY DULL COMAPRED TO ODR FORUMS!SRRY!

Fav character in Love Story:
AKASH YAAR!!...WIDOUYT DOUBT!..C'MAWN
!
neruochica thumbnail
Name: Anum

B-day: Nov 17th

Profession: unvi student

Hobbies: reading, dancing, chilling, sleeping, making jokes.

Aim: Med school

How u landed on If: My cousin , i wanted to see KZK episodes and she got me hooked lol.

Fav shows: Love Story, OTH,

Fav actors: Hitin (frm ktumb), SRK,SK, Amir, Mishal, and many more

Fav actresses: Kajol, Rani, Madhuri, Jennifer A, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bullock

Fav colour: Baby Bule, Violet, and Truqoiose

Fav food: my mums chinse rice

Why u like Love Story: It is very different from hindi darmas that are there, the typical sass/bau darmas. It is orginal and keeps one on thier toes. And it has the perfect balance of love and story, also it has comdey. A bit of everything, and the actting is great especaily for Mishal and Rohan!

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: good, keeps ppl updated very quick!

Fav character in Love Story: Akash and Bhatthi
kitkatkitty09 thumbnail
Name: Kriya

B-day: Dec 9

Profession: Engineer

Hobbies: art, music, travel, movies, Graphics, Badminton, Decorating, Driving

Aim: Buy a home

How u landed on If: I was browsing the TV one day, and I saw the title track video (dil karta hai naadaniyaan), and I tried to figure out whether it was a new pop album, then I figured out it was a tv show, I started watching, and now I'm hooked

Fav shows: Love Story, Office Office, Indian Idol, Saregampa

Fav actors: SRK, Aamir, Tom Hanks

Fav actresses: Kajol, Juhi, Kate Winslet

Fav colour: Green, Red, Purple, Black

Fav food: Too many

Why u like Love Story: Its different, and most of all the way its directed, it feels real, and not like a planned TV serial. And ofcourse, somewhere, I think everyone feels a part of them is in this serial. Its just the life of a simple normal guy and a girl who live in Delhi.

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: Great Forum, I think the only one where you can actually talk about Love Story in such detail :)

Fav character in Love Story: Akash, Dev
love_life thumbnail
Name: Sarika

B-day: Feb 7

Profession: University Student

Hobbies: Chillin with my friends and watching tv

How u landed on If: When i first started to watch indian shows (KZK)...my cousin told me about it so that i could catch up on the story

Fav shows: Kasauti Zindagi Ki, Love Story, Kayamat, Friends, Beverly HIlls 90210, Days of Our Lives, One Tree Hill....and it goes on :)

Fav actors: I like all the actors in the shows i watch, they are wonderful :)

Fav actresses: I like all the actresses in the shows i watch, they justify the roles well :)

Fav pet(if u hv): Well i dont like pets, but since my bro has Fish Tank...so i guess fishes

Fav car: Benz :):):)

Fav colour: Red and Blue

Fav food: Anything good...besides seafood

Why u like Love Story: I started to watch Love Story 2 days back, because there was nothing on tv and i had never seen it...i was so addicted to it after what i saw on tv... i watched it from the beginning to where it is now on tv (thanks to IF)...I like Love Story because its different from the daily usual soaps (dont get me wrong but i still love the soaps)...but i think that television needs something new...and this show is more about the youth...which people cant relate to. (For example: i know some guys who dont get along with their girlfriends brothers...and how they still manage a relationship with the girl)...i just LOVE this show :)

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: I think this Forum is doing good..but i think it can do much better...like the other forums...we should promote Love Story through our signatures...so when u post on other forms people can see it.

Fav character in Love Story: Akash :):)...there is something about him that i just LOVE :)

friendof2005 thumbnail
Name: Hemil sheth

B-day: June 30

Profession: Software Engineer, Web developer

Hobbies: music, chatting, movies....

Aim: to work in a multi giant company...

How u landed on If: my very nice frnd told me ab this wen i was in Usa.....so saw all episodes within 2 weeks.......

Fav shows: all real series........Sa Re Ga Ma pa, indian idols and all comedy serials and + LOVE STORY

Fav actors: shahrukh, abhishek, aamir

Fav actresses: aish, rani, kajol, ayessha takia

Fav pet(if u hv):
none
Fav car: corolla, mercedes, bMW

Fav colour:blue, white, black

Fav food: all indian veggie, pav bhaji, vadapav, and all fast food.....pani puri, dahi and sev puri...

Why u like Love Story: bcoz its awesome story nd good characters with awesome songs

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: its good as I am in USA so this is d only place where I can see it......

Fav character in Love Story: love u shruti and bhatti, akash
minal26 thumbnail
Name: minal

B-day: July 26th

Profession: Auditor

Hobbies: music, reading, movies....

Aim: to do well in life

How u landed on If: I was searching google for new interview when I came upon this interview of Mishal Raheja on IF.

Fav shows: all real series........Sa Re Ga Ma pa, indian idols , LOVE STORY

Fav actors: shahrukh, Hrithik, Mishal Raheja

Fav actresses: rani, kajol, Amrita Rao

Fav pet(if u hv): none

Fav car: BMW

Fav colour:Pink, blue, white

Fav food: Fast food

Why u like Love Story: Bcoz of its a different story on TV and the songs are just great

Ur opinion on Love Story FORUM: its good and I can catch up on what I miss

Fav character in Love Story: DEV, Shruti, akash, bhatti, Jhilmil. Even Kunal's sort of grown upon me...
Sanaya_86 thumbnail
Name: Sareena aka Sanaya

B-Day: 29th Jan

Profession: Student

Hobbies: reading books,music,singing,eating.im a peace n pleasure seeker!!

Aim: to own a library n me sitting in the middle,reading one of my fav books.Ahh!!soothing!!im not a geek though. πŸ˜›

How u landed on I-F: through ORKUT.saw the link at Mishal's community.

Fav Shows: how i met ur mother(recent favourite)
Friends,Grey's Anatomy n Love Story ofcourse!! 😊

Fav Actors: Shahrukh khan n Mishal(big fan) 😳

Fav Actresses: Kajol n Rani.i found Sonam Kapoor very pretty,dunno if she acts well!!

Fav Pet(if u have): i don't have pets but would love to have gold fishes in a fish tank.i luv em' πŸ˜ƒ

Fav Car: Mercedes!!

Fav COlour: black,red,pink n blue.

Fav Food: im a big foodie!so anything but it should taste really gud πŸ˜‰ n chinese would be gr8!!

Why u like LOVE STORY: b'coz of Akash!!kidding!i was watching tv late at night n saw the show just b'coz of the title track.since thn im hookedπŸ˜ƒits the most convincing love story ever.it's different n refreshing.evry1 can relate to it at sum point!luv the humour,the romance n the couple is OH MY GOD!!

Ur opinion on LOVE STORY-forum: it's gr8!!i love the enviroment!coz evry1's crazy abt Love Story(including me) πŸ˜‰

Fav character in LOve StOry: AKASH n SHRUTI(i love the love between them) 😳

--Sareena Edited by Sanaya_86 - 16 years ago