Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sree

The story pre-leap does not make any sense.. Sow hat sense will it make after the 20 year long leap???

Anyways, back to the topic.. Krishu, you are the "Life" of the serial Mamta.. You forced us to watch the show.. Especially me, i watched this serial from day 1, not for Mamta, not for anything else, but for Krishu... I was in awe of you , loved you from the second i saw you in the promos of the serial, even befoer it started.. You are the Darling of all viewers, we will really miss you..

As Anju said, we have seen you grow on TV.. Your very first walk, talk, smile, prank are all etched in our memories.. We all love you, will miss you so much.. We just cannot explain.. 😭

We would be eagerly waitng to see you in another project!!! But ya, the awesome Family that Akshay, Mamta and Krishu made, cannot be got again anywhere... in any other story... So we will surely miss you Krishu.. Love u lots.. Wish you a Bright Future... 🤗These hugs are just for you, dear dear Krishu.......

i agree mee too watch this show from the began just for krishu he is realy sweet and cute hope see u in other show and i will miss ur cute talk and smile love u alot krishu😊

Love Leena😉

Salma_Iqbal thumbnail
20 YEAR LEAP? WOW I Am A Little Behind All Of You Becuase I Watch The US Episodes...But That Really Sucks!

Aww & I'll Miss Krishu A LOT!!
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww OMG a 20 yr leap??? THIS TOTALLY SUCKS!!

Krishu awwwwww I'm gonna miss him soooo much! He is just the cutest baby evr out of all serials!! M gonna miss his cute smiling face 😳 Becuz of him I kept watching the serial when I wanted to quit soooo bad! I don't like this serial anymore...but definetely I will miss Krish! 😭
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awhhhh... will mish u bby 😭 😭 😭
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww, Krishu I'll miss you soooooooooo much! 😭
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
omg aww im going to miss u krishu!!ur such a cutie!!the only reason i watched this show was cause of u!!i rem when i saw u from the beginning in da show!!omg ur such a cutie!!we all love u so much!!!u made the show so active and live widout u the show will be boring!!may god bless u krishu n hope to see u in more shows n movies!!i love u krishu
sonia
nahar thumbnail
Krishu Baby...I am going to miss you so much....I used to watch the serial only for you.... 😭 ...Will surely miss you....Lucky Parents of yours.... 😊
.:Megha:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh Krishu We will miss u soooooo much😭
monicasing thumbnail
We will miss you Krishu.. You were the cutest baby on the big screen..
love u
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwww i'll miss krishu!! 😭 he is the most adorablest kid i've seen on tv