KS Written /VideoUpdate 5/7/07I

shrutichopra thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey. Since I missed the first few minutes, thanx to Pooja πŸ˜Š for telling me what happens. Please ignore my mistakes!😳

The episode starts with Bani remembering her kids and a Lori playing in the background. She is making a kid sleep. Aparijit Deb's mother sees her all sad and tired and tells her to come to her. Bani puts her head on her lap and AD's mother puts her to sleep. Bani remembers how Kiran used to put her to sleep.

AD is dressed as a funny looking Sadhu called Swamiji. Rano asks Jai that why he trusts Swami so Jai tells her if my own people have betrayed me, why should I get scared. What is someone going to do in one day? Swamiji comes from behind and puts a napkin with chloroform on it on Rano's face. She tries to fight him but to no avail. At that time Dadi notices some noise and to check goes out of her room. But she is unable to spot anything. She goes back to bed. AD takes Rano and leaves her on the bed in her room.

The next morning, Jai, Aditya and Swami are sitting in the garden and Jai tells him that you have to help us win this auction. Dadi enters just then. She inquires about Rano as she is not to be seen anywhere. They realize she is yet sleeping and do not disturb her.

Bani is looking at Jai Walia's photo and saying that from today you will not be able to sleep because I am going to make your life hell. She says that all the hatred that I have for you has turned into venom and that is going to make your life miserable. She is going to take everything away from him. She says that you think that there is a Sadhu in your house who is going to help you, but infact it is the chakravyu that is being laid for you to ruin you.

Aditya, Jai and Swami are sitting at the auction site where a makeshift Aparijit Deb walks in. (sad looking guy) Jai tells Swami this is Aparijit Deb and the Swami says that today his parajaye will take place and your Jai will happen. He tells Jai not to worry as the victory is going to be his. The bid starts. It is apparently the biggest bid of the year. The bidding starts with 2 crores and rises steadily. The makeshift AD says 15 crores. Aditya is surprised and says that for a 5 crore worth land bidding so much is not a wise thing. Just then Jai says 25 crores. Aditya is surprised at this and says that this is sheer stupidity. He says its madness buying a 5 crore worth land for 25 crores. Jai replies and says that sometimes you don't look at the loss and profit. He says he wants win this bid at any cost.

At the Walia mansion, Rano hasn't yet woken up. Ranveer comes to the room and puts his hand on her head and takes her name. When she doesn't respond he gets worried and calls a doctor. (A very cute scene) The doctor comes in and says that someone has given her chloroform and she is unconscious because of that. Just then Dadi sees a handkerchief fallen on the floor and remembers seeing the Swami put it on Rano's face. The Doctor says that this has chloroform. Everyone is surprised.

A servant comes up to Bani and tells her the Aarti is ready for her. She goes down and does the Aarti and while doing say reminisces the court room scene where everyone called her Mad. She also remembers seeing the Jai and Pia wedding. They oscillate between her and Ma Durga's eyes.

Episode ends.

Take care,

Shruti

Another update by Archie

7 May KS update

Video Update by Judi

7th May Watch Online

Edited by ziddi - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you..

nice and big to read aswell.. πŸ˜† helps a blind bat like me self πŸ˜†

Henna x
shrutichopra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

thank you..

nice and big to read aswell.. πŸ˜† helps a blind bat like me self πŸ˜†

Henna x

helps a blind person like me writeπŸ˜†

judi thumbnail
Thanks i enjoy your update . Big letters i like that!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
sharala thumbnail
thanks....
this is taking a bit too long to get to the point!!!!
*kuch na kaho* thumbnail
thanx alot for the update!!!!!!!!!
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankz... really a cute scene btwn da new rr...
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update πŸ˜ƒ
april19 thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update! ur the best! πŸ˜›
~jessie~ thumbnail

Thanks for the update!!πŸ˜ƒ