Warning - Read before posting!

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello friends 🤗

In the past few weeks, it has come to our attention that many members haven't been following some of our rules.

That's why we request you to please keep these rules in mind:

- Prior to posting a new topic, recheck whether it has been posted before.

- Use the Thank You Button. Posts containing 'thank you', 'thanks', 'thanks for sharing', etc. are considered as spamming.

- When you post any kind of news, rumour or article, make sure to add a proper source. Otherwise the topic will be closed.

Friends, please follow these simply rules 👍🏼 Action will be taken if we see anyone not following our rules.

Love,

Harry Potter Section Dev.Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
will deffinately follow!
Thanx for posting!
:D

-Mahak-
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ok thanx for posting the rules! Will surely check from now onwards!!! 😳 Though I hardly find any articles so no question of posting them at all! 😆 😆
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well thanks a lot and yea you are right!!! and me to like harshu hardly find articles... but still will keep them in mind and follow!!!

-❤️Ysh❤️-
daisyUSA thumbnail
Thxs for taking effort to re-post rules 👏 . I will surely follow all rules as I am so excited to see so many HP fans like me and want to be part of this great forum. Also I would like to say that if I have broken any rule in past then I would take care not to do same in future 😊
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumhari_Khushi

Hello friends 🤗

In the past few weeks, it has come to our attention that many members haven't been following some of our rules.

That's why we request you to please keep these rules in mind:

- Prior to posting a new topic, recheck whether it has been posted before.

- Use the Thank You Button. Posts containing 'thank you', 'thanks', 'thanks for sharing', etc. are considered as spamming.

- When you post any kind of news, rumour or article, make sure to add a proper source. Otherwise the topic will be closed.

Friends, please follow these simply rules 👍🏼 Action will be taken if we see anyone not following our rules.

Love,

Harry Potter Section Dev.Team

sure........
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Khushi di 🤗 People plz see before opening topics and plz post RELEVANT topics 😳
HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx for posting the rules khushi di 😊
we'll definitely follow dem 😃
ammmu thumbnail
hankoo Khushi di for posting this, will definitely adhere to these rules!! 😛
albusdumbledore thumbnail
I don't want to point fingers or sumthing. but isn't this exactly what Khushi was warning us against doing..... I was hoping to see not a single reply to this post... just a long list of Thank-yous in the Thank you box... but I should have known better .........

tejas