~~~*DDLJ Fanclub!*~~~2nd DOTW on pg 12!!!

stargirl345 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey everybody!

~Welcome to the DDLJ aka Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Fanclub!~

If DDLJ is one of your favorite movies, this is the perfect place for you!😛

Here's some info about the movie!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Chowdary Baldev Singh is settled in London with his wife Lajjo and two daughters, Simran and Chutki. Despite living abroad for more than 20 years, he still strongly believes in Indian traditions, so he arranges Simran's marriage with his friend's son Kuljeet in Punjab, India. Raj, the loafing, care-free son of an NRI, Dharamveer Malhotra, and Simran accidentally meet and fall in love while traveling with their friends through Europe. When Baldev Singh finds out that Simran is in love, he decides to pack and leave for India. Madly in love, Raj comes to India in search of her. His plans to impress Baldev Singh fail. Simran wants to elope but is stopped. The rest of movie is about how Raj is successful in taking his bride by working his way into Kuljeet's family to get to Simran. The film has elements of the hit film 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!' particularly in the scenes of the engagement. A touching family drama with good and catchy music numbers from Jatin-Lalit, the film includes the songs "Tuje dekha to yeh jana sanam," "Mehndi laga ke rakhna," "Doli sajake rakhna," and the title song.

Raj is the only son of wealthy and London-based Dharamvir Malhotra, is given complete freedom to indulge himself, and does so with women and beer, which lands him in hot soup now and then. He meets with Simran, and after a few misunderstandings, both are attracted to each other. Simran's father, Chaudhry Baldev Singh, would like Simran to re-locate to India and marry the son of his childhood buddy, Ajit Singh, to which she reluctantly agrees. When Raj finds out that Simran has left London, he too leaves, and ends up in her village. He meets her and together they concoct a scheme in which he will befriend Kuljeet and be invited as a guest to his forthcoming wedding, which succeeds. The problem is that Baldev recognizes Raj, who had purchased beer in his London store and mocked him, and to make matters worse, Kuljeet's attractive sister, Preeti, has fallen head-over-heels in love with Raj and wants to marry him. Now Raj must decide to carry on this charade and get engaged to Preeti while waiting for Simran to get married to Kuljeet.
Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

- Shah Rukh Khan

- Kajol

- Amrish Puri

- Farida Jalal

- Anupam Kher

- Satish Shah

- Achala Sachdev

- Himani Shivpuri

- Pooja Ruparel

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

- Ghar Aja Pardesi

- Hogaya hai tujhko

- Mehendi Laga ke Rakhna

- Mere Khwaboon Mein

- Ruk Ja O Dil Deewana

- Tujhe Dekha Toh

- Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Mein

Here's a download link: http://www.emusic.com/album/10836/10836757.html

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

so, come in and join the fun!

Each week, I'll post a DOTW.

Soon, when lots of people join, we'll have a MOTW!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

- stargirl345

- ruquia

- love srk

- atohani99

- *kuch na kaho*

- indiandoll89

- love angad

- bollycrazy

- dreamgrl

- cutie_raju

- niya

- Pyaari_Shailee

- Jatt Kudi

- mehroo123

- angad4life

- fariha17

- xmanisha

- KripAngad-Kyph

- SP_2012

- kaira

- Akhansha

- farislove

Edited by stargirl345 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruqia thumbnail
woooooooow i want to join. add my to the list. i love this movie and kajol and srk is my favrite couple 😳
stargirl345 thumbnail
i'll add u to the list! 😛
they're my fav too! 😳
thnx for joining.

-Ruchika
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i also want to join. i love these picx. i will use one in my siggy is it ok 😉 love this movie 😳
atohani99 thumbnail
Hey Ruchika, add me too.

This is a great club

Fantastic movie, loved it. Brought me to love Hindi films
*kuch na kaho* thumbnail
Join me in too
I LOVE DDLJ!!!!! and i love srk and srk- kadz jodi they rock!!!!!!!!
I am nabila aka nabu!!!!!
stargirl345 thumbnail

thnx for joining guys!

love_srk: of course i dont mind if u use it!

arun:didnt i tell u i'll make a fc 😆

nabu: glad to see u here!😛

-Ruchika

Edited by stargirl345 - 17 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ruchi, add my name def!!!

SRK and Kajol are my fav fav fav onscreen jodi!!! 😳 😳 😳
love angad thumbnail
i also want to join my name is sandy.i love srk and kajol and also DDLJ 😳