Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
THANX 4 THE UPDATE. I HOPE KALI WILL GET HER COMUPPANCES SOON. SHE IS SUCH A LOSER WHO JUST LOVES HERSELF. I MEAN WHO HAS AN ENLARGED PICTURE OF THEMSELVES THAT ARE UGLY IN THERE ROOM? NO OFFENCE 2 THE ACTRESS Edited by samie - 19 years ago
radh thumbnail
i think the marriage should not happen as that's the fittest punishment for kali would be to see that kumud and garv living together happily and their childern calling her maasi much to kali's anger and irritation
TiN24 thumbnail

Great idea's everyone!

I also suggest that Kali get married to Garv because (I think after the marriage he will kinda figure out that she's not pregnant without him being told by someone cause it will be her......what.........5 month and she still doesn't show!!!) and garv should make kali's life miserable. Meaning, she should do exactly what he did with kumud with kali. Be married to kali but spend his time and love with Kumud.

In my opinion, you can't get a bigger punishment than that. Like I said earlier, the biggest disgrace and embarassment is having your husband take his business elsewhere (especially being your own sister). It happened to kumud and it should happen to kali. Garv should cheat on Kali like him and kali did with Kumud. The only difference is that Kumud didn't deserve it.............kali does. πŸ˜†

jprasad thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Misbah.

Another twisted and stretched Ekta tale. I think she took too
much freudian based psychology while in college.
flora thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TiN24

Great idea's everyone!

I also suggest that Kali get married to Garv because (I think after the marriage he will kinda figure out that she's not pregnant without him being told by someone cause it will be her......what.........5 month and she still doesn't show!!!) and garv should make kali's life miserable. Meaning, she should do exactly what he did with kumud with kali. Be married to kali but spend his time and love with Kumud.

In my opinion, you can't get a bigger punishment than that. Like I said earlier, the biggest disgrace and embarassment is having your husband take his business elsewhere (especially being your own sister). It happened to kumud and it should happen to kali. Garv should cheat on Kali like him and kali did with Kumud. The only difference is that Kumud didn't deserve it.............kali does. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘Bravo Tin24 πŸ‘ I think we are on the same brain wave πŸ˜†πŸ‘