Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VVG2 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Thank you very much, it was very interesting.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its amazing...btw there was a majority of female strs.........what about the male stars........ they use alot of make up aswell
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: minihussain

hey i didnt post the pic so relax.i just gave my views.

skaurd thumbnail
I don't think make up can make a drastic change in someone's beauty. The Ash photo in the saree is when she was a teenager so she must have become prettier when she became a woman. Even in the picture its her hairstyle that looks bad and not her face. Ash's beauty is because of her features and make up can only make your skin look good and hide dark circles and lip discolouration. All those who have dark and pale complexions (eg. Kajol), dull complexions (eg. Bipasha) and dark circles ( eg. Rani) look much better with make up. For the rest make up just enhances one's looks. Kareena looks the best without make up because she has got pink lips, no dark circles and a very fair and pink complexion. She was a Wellhamite and one of my friend's cousin's classmate and she told me that Kareena andd Karishma look fabulous without make up because they have beautiful complexion and with make up their natural skin is hidden with foundation .In Dev Kareena had no make up, no designer clothes but she still looked very pretty yes but a Bipasaha, Priyanka and Rani cannot look good because they have average features and dull complexions. Any way Bips and Priyanka are more famous for their figures than their faces. Kajol looks bad without make up because she is very dull , short and not so slim , her features (especially her nose ) are not so great either. One of my Professors saw Kajol in real life while on board a plane and he said that she was below average. Ash's childhood /teen photos cannot be compared because there are a lot of changes in a person during the growing up age. When I was a kid I was very cute but when I was a teenager I was very plain and now in my twenties I have again become a pretty girl without using any make up or other beauty enhancement techniques.

I can give an example of one actress who I have seen in real life. She is not a film actress but a tv actress. She looks beautiful onscreen but in real life even without any make up she looks exceptionally beautiful. I guess that is because she is so tall (about 5'9), slim has very nice features(especially her nose), a sweet smile and a flawless complexion. I saw her at the airport although I did not talk to her because she is also very reserved and so am I. You have got to see her to believe me that her onscreen beauty is not even half her offscreen beauty. I think tv or the big screen or photos tend to bring everything to the average side the below average to the average side as well as the goodlooking to the average side. Well! I almost forgot telling the name of the actress who looks beautiful onscreen and exceptionally beautiful offscreen. Her name is Gauri Pradhan. She has played Noorjehan in the DD serial Noorjehan and now she Plays Nandini in Kyunki.

As far as photos are concerned sometimes I have noticed that sometimes someone is not looking so good in real life and the photo comes out well and sometimes the person is looking good the photo comes out bad. Camera is quiet deceptive. Yes in the end I would like to say that too much of make up discolours your skin and lips and should be used occasionally.

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skaurd

I don't think make up can make a drastic change in someone's beauty. The Ash photo in the saree is when she was a teenager so she must have become prettier when she became a woman. Even in the picture its her hairstyle that looks bad and not her face. Ash's beauty is because of her features and make up can only make your skin look good and hide dark circles and lip discolouration. All those who have dark and pale complexions (eg. Kajol), dull complexions (eg. Bipasha) and dark circles ( eg. Rani) look much better with make up. For the rest make up just enhances one's looks. Kareena looks the best without make up because she has got pink lips, no dark circles and a very fair and pink complexion. She was a Wellhamite and one of my friend's cousin's classmate and she told me that Kareena andd Karishma look fabulous without make up because they have beautiful complexion and with make up their natural skin is hidden with foundation .In Dev Kareena had no make up, no designer clothes but she still looked very pretty yes but a Bipasaha, Priyanka and Rani cannot look good because they have average features and dull complexions. Any way Bips and Priyanka are more famous for their figures than their faces. Kajol looks bad without make up because she is very dull , short and not so slim , her features (especially her nose ) are not so great either. One of my Professors saw Kajol in real life while on board a plane and he said that she was below average. Ash's childhood /teen photos cannot be compared because there are a lot of changes in a person during the growing up age. When I was a kid I was very cute but when I was a teenager I was very plain and now in my twenties I have again become a pretty girl without using any make up or other beauty enhancement techniques.

I can give an example of one actress who I have seen in real life. She is not a film actress but a tv actress. She looks beautiful onscreen but in real life even without any make up she looks exceptionally beautiful. I guess that is because she is so tall (about 5'9), slim has very nice features(especially her nose), a sweet smile and a flawless complexion. I saw her at the airport although I did not talk to her because she is also very reserved and so am I. You have got to see her to believe me that her onscreen beauty is not even half her offscreen beauty. I think tv or the big screen or photos tend to bring everything to the average side the below average to the average side as well as the goodlooking to the average side. Well! I almost forgot telling the name of the actress who looks beautiful onscreen and exceptionally beautiful offscreen. Her name is Gauri Pradhan. She has played Noorjehan in the DD serial Noorjehan and now she Plays Nandini in Kyunki.

As far as photos are concerned sometimes I have noticed that sometimes someone is not looking so good in real life and the photo comes out well and sometimes the person is looking good the photo comes out bad. Camera is quiet deceptive. Yes in the end I would like to say that too much of make up discolours your skin and lips and should be used occasionally.

That was a very nice post... enjoyed reading it. I agree with you about Kajol, Rani and Priyanka part.

MrsEku thumbnail
all are gonna cases, the only beatiful ones are: Madhuri for sure! , Manisha and Karisma kapoor. rest are ok.
xxS.Dxx thumbnail
best with little or no make-up is Katrina kaif

theres so many pics of her with no make-up looking gorgeous but i just posted these two
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxS.Dxx

best with little or no make-up is Katrina kaif

theres so many pics of her with no make-up looking gorgeous but i just posted these two

She has got make up in both the pics😳

xxS.Dxx thumbnail
i said minimul make-up
this topic isn't ugly pics of stars its about make-up

please dont tell me that is too much make-up!
ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: behl

Wov i was shocked to see this picture..O boy this make-up one looks alike a daughter to that without makeup one......i thought this gal is younger to jennifer..

Are you sure its her.....

yup! its her for sure!😃

Edited by ta33 - 16 years ago