Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Guys,

I couldnt watch the first part, rest of it in the form of highlights!!

* Anjali meets Ayesha (Unknown to both of them about their respective identities) and tells Ayesha that she has a feeling that she would meet her daughter today!! Ayesha tells her that If she has a feeling like that, then she would definitely meet her daughter (Ayesha was too cute in this scene)

* Dai Maa visits Anjali and pleads not to visit her children in Dhanrajgir Mansion and when the time comes, she herself would make Anjali meet her kids. Anjali agrees but warns her that If her patience disappears, even dai Maa wont be able to stop her.Dai Maa leaves. Anjali wonders why Dai Maa is doing this!! She then sees the newspaper headlines where in the Dhanrajgir's are launching their new product line.Anjali decides to go for the launch to see her children.

* Anjali goes for the launch disguised with gogs and chunni on top of her!! She is waiting for her children when rahul announces that he and Ayesha are going to launch the new product line. Anjali is extremely pleased to see both of them. She sees Ayesha and remembers her interaction with Ayesha.

* Ayesha plays a plot on the stage and announces in front of the press that the new product line would be named after her mom!! Aman is shocked and wants to say something(He wanted Maneka's name) but Adira stops him. Maneka is pissed and leaves from there. Anjali is extremely happy to know that her children love her a lot. Ayesha is pleased to see her father and Maneka uncomfortable.

* Ayesha announces that the name of the product line would be Yamini as that was her mom's name. This elaves Anjali dumb founded!! She then inaugrates the line by showing the world her mom's face which is not Anjali's...This shocks Anjali further and then she realises why Dai Maa didnt want her to come in front of her children!!!

*Ayesha gives an emotional speech about her mom and says that "Mom, I am sure you love us more that other mom loves their children and she misses her a lot". Anjali is in tears!!!

* Anjali goes to the temple and in front of durga Maa acuses dhanrajgirs and durga maa of cheating her. She tells Durga Maa that Durga Maa is as responsible for her fate as Dhanrajgirs!! She tells Maa that Dhanrajgirs have not only cheated her but even her children!!! She also tells her that its time for revenge and even god will not be able to stop Dhanrajgir's fate!!!

* Adira is going back home when she has a flat tyre. The driver goes to fix it. Adira gets down from the car and strolls when she feels twice that someone is behind her. She gets scared and goes to her car and starts opening the door when she sees Anjali on the window screen. She turns back scared but doesnt find anyone. She moves towards the trees and shouts for the person to come out when Anjali comes out of her hiding. Adira is shocked and shrieks!!

===============

No preview shown!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx alot for the highlites....wht a shock for anjali to know that her dotter thinks someone else to be her mom.. 😭 ..oh noo. 😭 ...i hope she gets justice soon.. 😭 .and all thse peopel resposible for her condition pay a heavy price for it. 😡 😡 .
supna79 thumbnail
Thanks Dancingdoll...I hope Anjali wins in her mission 😆
abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot for the highlites
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for update.. i want anjali to stay strong and take revenge 😡
vineeshaa thumbnail