Pyaar Mein Twist- Part 6 pg.14 --NEW

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Welcome Shelcome to my 1st FanFic.....
Introductions of all Characters:

Shabd-Mahi are married
Jeet-Mahi  are childhood friends and Jeet falls in love with Mahi after she is married to Shabd!!

Part 1: The Anniversary Dinner

As Mahi turned into the driveway, she took a deep breath. It was nice to take a relaxed breath. The traffic had been horrible. The icy street had caused a six car accident. The resulting backlog blocked the interstate for miles forcing Mahi to sit in traffic with the biggest group of jerks that could be imagined. Drivers were cutting her off, cussing her out, or giving her the finger. It was a very frustrating experience. However, the most frustrating part was that it was all for a stupid card.

Looking down at the anniversary card, she was almost mad at herself. For two years in a row, her husband, Shabd has ignored their anniversary. He had not taken her to dinner, given her a present, or even bought her a cheap card. Meanwhile, she had made a point to buy him a nice card each year. This year, Mahi was feeling like the biggest fool yet. She had left the nice warm and safe house on a day that all the weather advisories were warning everyone to stay home. Now for her thoughtfulness, she had spent almost two hours in traffic. Further, Shabd would probably work to midnight like he had the last two years.

Mahi really never understood it. She was a good looking girl with a nice figure and all the right curves. She was especially proud of her facial features. During her dating days, men had always commented on her lips as being soft and sensual. Yet, she had seen them lose themselves in her twinkling eyes as well. Despite her killer looks, Mahi felt that her most valuable was her experience and her mind. She had developed her ability to make love diligently. With all of this, her husband, Shabd could not find the time to share a romantic moment on their anniversary.

The longer that Mahi sit in the driveway and thought about the years that she had been mistreated, the more angry she became toward her useless husband. Even if he did decide to buy her a card today, it still would not make up for all of the other years.

Why couldn't he notice her sparkling eyes and luscious lips just once? Why couldn't he at least make a point to come home early on their anniversary?

Mahi was fuming now. It was not fair. It was not right. She deserved more than this. Stepping carefully on the ice covered walkway, she marched up to the front door. When this man got home tonight, he was not going to face the sweet wonderful wife that he had taken for granted. He had some explaining to do.

Opening the front door, she rushed into the house with a gust of bitter cold wind. The sight that she found took her breath away. Red, pink and yellow rose petals were scattered all over their hardwood floor. There would be no way to walk across the floor without stepping on them. It was the treatment that one would expected for royalty. Looking up from the floor, she saw her husband, Shabd. She instantly broke into a hysterical laugh. It was clear from his appearance that he had not expected her home so early.

Shabd was wearing a kitchen apron and nothing else. The yellow apron with red strawberries was fastened around his neck and waist with string ties. Yet, the apron did little to cover his chest showing a full spread of wire-like chest hairs sprawled in all different direction. She was sure that a nipple would be peeking over the top if he moved too quickly. However, the apron had done little to protect the man from his cooking. There were splattering of chocolate cake icing all over his chest.

On the other side, the apron was far too short for his long legs. The rippling calf and thigh muscles were almost accented by the apron. As she moved her eyes up, she wondered about the dark shadow that was hanging just underneath the edge. She started to suspect that Shabd had neglected to put on his underwear.

In his hand, he had a huge pink bowl and a stirring spoon. Lisa thought about asking him who was winning the stirring battle, but decided against it. It was clear that her worthless husband that had ignored her for two years was trying to make tonight special. He had just taken a shower and decided to get some of the dinner cooking before dressing. He probably was planning to wear a suit or something. Yet, Mahi liked him just like this.

As she walked over to greet him, he turned and put the bowl and spoon on the table. As she suspected, he was not wearing any underwear. The apron with its open back made that very clear. Mahi found herself staring at two very firm, but very squeezable butt cheeks. It was a situation that Mahi could not resist. She caressed his butt checks with one hand letting her fingers dance on his skin before cupping the cheek and squeezing..

"Oh. I like your outfit honey," Mahi told him with a hint of flirtation. "You look very nice. Oh, and you even put some icing on for me. You are so sweet."

She giggled.

"Literally honey," she finished.

Shabd face twisted in confusion as he tried to piece her words together. In mid-thought, a siren like sound of a smoke alarm shattered the moment. Hurrying as fast as he could in the apron, Shabd shuffled toward the kitchen with Mahi following behind. When they arrived, they both saw the fire on the top of the stove. A cardboard box for what looked like pasta was aflame on one of the electric burners.

"Heck, I wish they would label these burners better"

He grabbed the kitchen towel from the rack, quickly wet it. As soon as Mahi saw what he was planning, she sounded out.

"No, not my good ...."

She was too late. In one swift movement, he threw the wet towel over the burning remains of the box. The fire died away. Shabd reached up to the smoke alarm and pressed the temporary disable button. In a moment, the awful sound stopped.

"Let me go change into something better for anniversary," Shabd said.

"Humm...I think I like you just like this," Mahi said.

She placed one of her perfectly manicured hands on his chest. Absentmindedly, she twirling one of her fingers in his chest hair. With the other fingers, she let her blood red colored nail gently scratch another part of his chest.

"Well honey, I want you to know that I have felt bad about the way that the last few years have gone. I decided that this year, I am going to make it up to you. So whatever you want, you got. If you want me to wear this apron all night, you got it."

"You mean, I can have anything?" Mahi asked

She gradually let her nails dig a little deeper. He did not even squirm.

"Yes, anything. I have cooked you a dinner for a queen and afterwards. Well afterwards, I have some surprises."

He smiled. Mahi like it when he smiled. It was funny. She had been so mad at him for blowing her last two anniversaries. Yet, he was being cute. She decided to wait and see if he did as well as he talked.

As he stirred a pot, she walked to the sliding glass doors and looked outside at the red oak deck. She had insisted on having a deck built in the new house. It had always been one of her favorite places to eat dinner. A wicked gleam came to her eyes.

"Honey, do you think that we could eat out on the deck tonight?" she asked in a purely innocent voice.

She watched him in the reflection of the door. He quickly looked down at his bare legs. His eyes were almost unconsciously rubbed his thighs to warm them from the chill. Shabd was as easy to read as a child's book.

"Don't you think it is a little cool outside, honey?"

"Oh no, my dear. I think it would be wonderful... Some hot coffee, it would be like the ski trip to Netherlands. Do you remember how we sipped hot cider on the deck?"

Mahi did not mention the fact that they had both worn heavy duty snow suits. It would take some level of dedication to eat dinner virtually naked in thirty degree weather. She was wondering if he would do it. At the same time, she was wondering if she would make him do it. She really did not want to hurt him. Yet, she was tired of the old all talk and nothing ever happens. If he wanted to make up, he would have to prove it.

"Oh honey. I have been thinking about it all day. Just the two of us together. It would be so romantic. Just like it was in Newtherlands. I have such fond memories of that, don't you honey?"

"Oh yes darling. I loved that day,"

She could see him through the reflection. He had his hands behind his back... There was no doubt in Mahi's mind that he was feeling the nakedness of his bottom and back. He was probably anticipating the feel of an ice cold chair. If he insisted on putting some clothes on, he would run the risk of upsetting her. If he went ahead, it would be a chilly dinner. His fact showed the conflict and torn emotions.

Mahi turned on the deck lights, pulled back the curtain, and slide the door open. It was a wonderful night to eat dinner on the deck. The snow clouds had almost passed to the east, leaving a good three inches of snow on the ground and trees. Lisa's favorite snow scene was the tall pine trees with their limbs burdened down with heavy layers of snow. There was just something magical about them.

The next door neighbors were sitting down to eat dinner. Mrs. Durga waved at her through a large dining room window. Mahi waved back happily. This would be another interesting point of conflict for her husband. Did he want to appear in public in his lovely outfit?. She was smiling so big that it hurt her face.

Walking out to the deck's railing, she noticed there were some white tail deer tracks in the snow. She was almost sad that she had missed them. It was very peaceful to watch them walk through the yard. Suddenly the deck lights turned on, Mahi turned in surprise. Shabd came out of the door with a single six inch white candle, flickering its light.

"I thought we might want some candlelight?"

Lisa smiled. He had noticed the Durga too. With even a bigger smile, she decided to let him save his dignity.

"Oh honey, you are so romantic. Yes, I think that would be wonderful."

He smiled back and placed the candle in the center of the table, then, disappeared back into the house. In a few moment, he returned with a garden salad with her favorite salad dressing, Italian. She hadn't even thought that he had paid attention to which dressing she preferred. It was an nice warm feeling to know that he had noticed.

"Meri jaan, the house salad is served, with Italian dressing I presume."

"Thank you kind sir, yes Italian would be great"

He disappeared back inside to return with his salad. Sitting down the salad on his dinner mat, Mahi could tell that he was taking a deep breath. It would not have been obvious to a stranger. Yet it was there. Gently he sit his bare bottom down on the cold plastic chair.

Mahi grinned.

He was going to do it. He was actually going to sit on that cold chair in this thirty degree weather and eat dinner. Further, he was doing it just for her. He was serious. Mahi decided in her mind that if nothing else happened tonight, she was going to make sure he had a good time before the night was over. However for now, she was going to enjoy the pampering.

Even though Shabd had prepared several courses of food, the dinner seem to go fast. Shabd would serve a course in a fashion competitive with any waiter. Together they would eat the course. Afterwards, Shabd would collect all the used dishes to make room for the next course.

The food was surprising good considering the kitchen fire just an hour ago. When he brought the final course to her, Mahi was in heaven. It was a huge hot fudge covered chocolate cake with a small dip of ice cream on the side. Shabd had the impression that she loved chocolate that much was clear. He was right.

As she slowly savored the dessert, she could hear him loading the dish washer. Mahi smiled and leaned back in the lounge chair. Taking her first bite, she was in a hazy bliss. It was delicious. Shabd was treating her so well and even doing the dishes. She could not remember the last time that he had done the dishes. The one thing that would make this treat better would have been a cup of hot coffee. As if magic, Shabd appeared in his yellow apron smiling that devilish smile and holding a tray with single cup of hot coffee.

It was too much. Mahi broke into a smile.

"You are so wonderful, you know that?"

He smiled as if she had just given him a million dollars.

"Thank you my lady. Yet the anniversary is just starting. You finish your dessert, and I will be back."

It sounded like an easy suggestion to follow. Taking another bite, she let the fudge and chocolate compete for her taste buds. Battling for the dominate taste, Mahi was the benefactor of the sensory war. In a few minutes, she heard the water running in the master bathroom.. She smiled and figured that he had decided to take a shower for her.

Slowly Mahi enjoyed each bite of the sinful dessert. After she finished, she looked around. There was still no sign of Shabd. She waited patiently and watched the wooded area behind the house. With all the deer tracks, she might just get to see one. After a few minutes of searching, she heard Ron's footsteps approach.

"Would my lady be kind enough to join me?"

"Oh yes kind sir, where do you wish to go?"

He lead the way to our master bedroom. The large oval shaped tub was not only covered with bubbles, but bubbles were heaped for three feet above the edges of the tubs. When Mahi looked down to the floor, she understood. There on the floor was an empty bubble bath that was full yesterday.

"I was not sure how many bubbles that you would like. I really wanted this to be special, so I spared no expense. But, I think that I got carried away. I have been trying to get rid of these bubbles, but they just keep coming back"

"Oh darling,," Mahi said. "I love it. You are making this night special. I can promise you that I will never forget this night."

Mahi struggled to not laugh. She did not know how to keep from hurting the poor guys feelings. With a little finesse she might be able to tunnel through the bubbles and make a cave. She could see herself sitting in a hot bath with only a portal to look into the world. The very image was enough to start a laugh. She quickly contained it.

The End

I hope you guys like my story.. i started writing it yesterday and finished it now!!! Will write more soon!! I just wanted to post it here.. and see if you guys like it or not!!

Enjoy!!
--Khushiyana--
Edited by Vivan4Yana - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolkat thumbnail
omg..omg..i luv this fanfic plz..continue soon..
finally theres a fanfic bout Shabd-Mahi i can read
I m ur biggest fan from now on πŸ˜ƒ
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome fan fic!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was so romantic πŸ˜‰ and I could imagine Shabd and Mahi - Shabd in jus the apron πŸ˜‰ 😳 awww how cute!!!!!

btw there was lisa in some parts and ron - i think u meant mahi and shabd πŸ˜†

but lovely fan fic and looking 4ward to reading more!!! Fantastic writer πŸ˜ƒ
-Khushiyana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Awesome fan fic!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was so romantic πŸ˜‰ and I could imagine Shabd and Mahi - Shabd in jus the apron πŸ˜‰ 😳 awww how cute!!!!!

btw there was lisa in some parts and ron - i think u meant mahi and shabd πŸ˜†

but lovely fan fic and looking 4ward to reading more!!! Fantastic writer πŸ˜ƒ

yes.. thank you jaan.. sowwie abt ron and lisa.. i actually wrote this story in uni for eng and i jst changed da namesπŸ˜†

-Khushiyana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkat

omg..omg..i luv this fanfic plz..continue soon..
finally theres a fanfic bout Shabd-Mahi i can read
I m ur biggest fan from now on πŸ˜ƒ

welcome jaan.. every week or once in a while.. i'll have a new ff written!!😳

-Simrah- thumbnail
omg its awsome khushi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
do continue soon 😳 😳
-Khushiyana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijaz_lover

omg its awsome khushi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
do continue soon 😳 😳

thank you Mohi

BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Ohhhh miii GODDDD!
That was too good! I loved it lOved it Loved it!
Goo on SOON! Beryy CUTE!!!!<33
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow
aweosme πŸ‘ πŸ‘

it is choooo romantic 😳
comtinue it plzzz πŸ˜ƒ
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woaw di that was so cute an romantci😳 first i wanted to kill Shabd for no tpaying attention to my wife but then its was fantabulousπŸ‘