trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

I still feel like people don't accept Chand's decisions.  Just like when she wanted to end her pregnancy, Mahindra wouldn't let her.  And when she avenged herself on Veer, Neelkanth felt it was wrong.  Now that she has told the truth about him, Neelkanth still thinks it's wrong.  So either way, he didn't approve. 

It is unrealistic that Chand would forgive Veer, after having confessed he didn't want to sleep with her, but with her sister Krishna, but then again this is a soap opera!  It sure sounded as if she did on the witness stand. 

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its like everyone thinks that chaand cant make "a good" decisions on her own -- like she is a kid who doesnt now the differents between good and bad
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

its like everyone thinks that chaand cant make "a good" decisions on her own -- like she is a kid who doesnt now the differents between good and bad

I know, tell me about it!!  😉

teadybear thumbnail
i dont think veer killed parth.so chand's decision was right.but why is mahindra not supporting her? i want parth back soon.
trina_saras thumbnail
I want Parth back soon too, but I doubt he will be back right away. Mahindra isn't supporting chand because she kept the truth about Veer coming back from him, and because everyone now knows that the child she is carrying isn't his.