Posted: 14 years ago
Yippeeee..im gd at threats..im gd at threats *does happy dance*

oh n a gift for u sweety 😛 <-- liked it? I did...😛

😆

Soz im high I better sleep Ive stayed awake after sahri thats y..lol

x
Chapter 19!

You see here is where one of my other biggest mistakes happened..I went out of my front garden and when into Jai's and knocked on their door..but then before anyone opened the door I went back into my own home.

'Done already, hun?' Asks mum as soon as I enter the house.

'No..I'm going to do it later..' I reply, going upstairs.

I go into my room and sit down on my bed. What am I going to do? How am I going to tell them? I need to apologize to Prem too..this time I won't chicken out..But what if they reject me? Rejection hurts like hell..Oh..well I'll risk it...I hope they forgive me..

I turn on my computer, and sign into msn. No new offline messages. I quickly check if Priya, Jai or Prem are online..they're not..Thank God..I quickly left them this message..I can still remember everything as if it were yesterday..

Vanessa: Erm, hi. I wanted to apologise for everything..and I want to talk to you..Ive finally come to my senses..and I thought how about a fresh start? Meet me at my hangout (the woods!) at 10 pm.

There a weight off my shoulders..Im just going to improvise right there and then and tell my feelings to all of them Im not going bother thinking over what to say now..

How to kill time now?

Little did I know then that me trying to make peace with them, deprived us of the little peace we had left and never did it come back..

The next chapter(s) will be the most unexpected and silly nishi will ever regret telling me to use my imagination... 😈   

x

p.s enjoy..hehe..if u can of course..
Wowwee I guess I should have updated later..no one has read it :'(..jkz..cme on guys or do i have to pm u lot?
Robsessed. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lool it was a good update but i h8 u for lettin ness chiken owt lool jwksz, cnt waiit for d nex part

x
Robsessed. thumbnail
Yaaah, its one of the things that make me love him. LMAO! *sighs dreamily*. UPDATEE ur other storyyy toooooooooooooooo! dont make me angry.... sniff sniff.

x
Aww man..i was planning on delaying that one..
MrMonster thumbnail
finally you updated, and now you have no right to tell me to stop the cliffhangers, don't worry i won't do it a lot, maybe, a few times, anyway i like the update but tooo short!! yeah i loved your gift.
Lol ur story hun i was kiding do as u like :)

x
Part 20!

Finally, the time that changed my life forever came. It was hell waiting for it to be the time I had asked my ex-friends to come and meet me. I quickly got up from my bed and closed my book - yeah I was reading not that I could concentrate or anything. I went up to the mirror and decided my appearance was acceptable and quickly put on a coat and my converses replaced my slippers and I sneaked downstairs - dad was still at work, and mum had slept early, but I didn't want her to wake up to find her daughter going out at this time of the night and that too to the woods! She'd be shocked and never let me go! ( 😆)

I grabbed a green juicy apple from the kitchen and opened the front door and gently closed it and locked it from the outside. I hurriedly started walking my five minute journey to the park, I had no idea whether Jai and Priya were there already or if they weren't.

After five minutes, I reached the park and went over to the edge of the woods, my heart beating rapidly and I had butterflies in my stomach and my palms were sweaty. Way to be nervous, I remember thinking to myself. I sat down at my usual place - at the border of the woods and park. No one was in sight. I breathed a sigh of relief. At least now I have time calming down, I'd thought.

After two minutes sitting at my usual hang out, I heard footsteps. I decided it may be my ex-friends, so I went towards the footsteps and hushed whispers; which were coming from inside the woods, little did I know that following the sounds was a big mistake.

After a bit of searching inside the woods, looking for the owners of the voices and footsteps, I stopped behind a bush, and there in front of me was a clearing. There were four men, all huge in size, and dressed in black, I couldn't see any of their faces due to the dark, and the moonlight wasn't really reaching under the trees much. I got the feeling that they were dangerous, but I quickly brushed that feeling away and started listening to what they were saying, which was hushed mind you.

"Sir, we've run out of supplies -"

"What?!   ðŸ˜¡ how dare you say that?"

"Erm..Sir"

"Get it for me , somehow I don't care..change our supplier..do something."

The lines I heard were from the two nearest to each other.

The 'Sir' turned to the other two, who were standing there.

" How is mission make-my-brother's-life-a-misery?" He barked

The other two looked at each other before answering.

"Well, we don't have any plans on what to do.."

"We've been thinking.."

"..Hard"

The two answered, I personally thought they were idiotic, especially the way they were talking. The 'Sir' got really angry and had two fists ready by his sides.

" Two weeks? And your still thinking??!" He sneered " What type of hooligans have I hired? I should've done the job myself.."

Suddenly there were more voices and footsteps, unlike me they weren't quite and were noticed by the four men.

"Who's there?" Shouted the 'Sir'.

The footsteps stopped, but unfortunatley too late. The four men went towards were the footsteps previously were, they went behind a few trees and pulled out three figure. To my utter shock, it was the three I was looking for.

Prem. Priya. And Jai.
Robsessed. thumbnail
OMG! Do they get kidnapped? Aww, omg. I can't believe it, who are these stupid guys talking about brothers? I'm speechless

I dont know what to say, I really want prem priya and jai to be safe.
Its sad u no.

plsz update soon