missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi everyone 😊 i wanna know how l carnitine supplements help in wieghtloss...do they realyy help...i read somewher that they will help only if u are deficient in them otherwise whtver extra amount u intake will be regarded as waste by the body... 😕
also how far are weightloss pills effective??and if at all they help u lose weight wht are the possible side effects??...wht happens when u stop eating them??plss help..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mesmerized thumbnail
weight loss pills are not a gud idea as okay in sum cases they wrk but 87% of the tme they r too expensive, addictive and also if it does wrk as soon as u stop using it ... u will most lykly gain weight so its really point less

i hpe dt helpz 😉
missmhow thumbnail
thanx a lot anjaneajnabi for the info.. 😊
-Krupa- thumbnail
drink alot of water..5 liters..im doing that..i just drank a gallon of water in the past hour..trust me..thats harder thn it sounds
DK111 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
trust me stay away from crisps n chocolate!!!!! 🤢 dere r realli bad 4!!!!!! i couldn't stay away 4um it but den i forced mny self to sdtay away it was realli hard i did it 4 about 3-4 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

-Devki!!!!! 😛 😉
missmhow thumbnail
ok thanx everyone..for all the info..i avoid sweeties and bakery products..and will now drink as much water as i can...