Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshacassim thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Harshad!
This is Ayesha Cassim from Chennai. I am a big fan of yours. Your role in LRL is completely different from your role in Mamta. Ali is such a complex charecter and it feels great to see you play his role with such ease. I dont think any other actor would be able to do it better than you. You are bursting with talent and have great looks - a perfect combination for success in tellyworld. You are very very charming. Keep it up! I have a few questions for you:
How much can you relate to the charecter of Ali?
What are your plans for the future?
Wishing you great success
Love
Ayesha Edited by ayeshacassim - 17 years ago
lovely babe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi harshad i m anu...frm delhi

1.how did ur journey begin???
2..i love the chemistry between pooja and ali...i like the innocent face of urs...are really innocent{sidha -saddha} or naughty harshad 4 ur friends?
3..who is the fav co-star in lrl?
camila_rocks thumbnail

Happy Birthday in advance harshad hope u have an amazing year!!!!!!!!!😊 

my only question to u is that now since u have got all da fame wat is da next thing u really want to achive? πŸ˜Š

bye luv camila😊

Edited by camila_rocks - 17 years ago
Happy Birthday Harshad.
Hope you have a stupendous day and a superb year!
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Harshad!!!
left right left has been a turning point in your career... what do you feel about it... all the best to you in your career... looking forward to see more shows & offers coming in your way...
animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ma message

hi harshad...aashni here hope u rememebr me lol..... newayss i alwys thnk laying a role of seedha sadha person is more difficult then playing any other role....u r doing ossom job in left right left and i really appreciate it.....looking forward for your more work...all the best may god bless you with loads of good surprise....cheers

my questions

1)how did you get the role of ALI?
2)wat are differencees and similarities between AlI and harshad?
3)i alwyas wanted 2 know how did you do that raw egg scene?

luv ash
cheri thumbnail
hiiiiiii!! this is cheri! i just wanna say that u rocl!1ur acting is superb!! wish 2 see u in more shows!
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

No questions for you Harshad....😊 ...

I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!!!!!! All the best for your career, and your life...May you always be content with what you achieve.... 😊 😊 😊
advil thumbnail

Hello Harshad,

Wish you a very Happy birthday and a lifetime of happiness and success.

My question for you....

What is that one thing you long for,that you had before but due to your hectic schedule and lifestyle you cant indulge in anymore?

Thats all, party hard and have a very memorable birthday !

Wish you the very best.

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hello Harshad, this is mannu singh i must admit u r the most handsome and charming of all the boy cadets..inspite of ur simplicity in the show..   u rock..and i think it is not important fo me to hang u up with a bang of questions...

i have only one question to ask...

Inspite of the great success & appreciation of ur character in LRL..don't u think it is being sidelined or not given too much importance..?

And yes wishing u a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Edited by Master_Blaster - 17 years ago