Bandham Archives - December 2006

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Episode 50

Friday, Deember 1, 2006

( 😭Sorry for the delay😭….at last the new captain has arrived…yes Director K Rangarajan's name appeared for the first time. 👏Let us wait and watch the new director's touch……👏sir please do something and make this dragging episode a little more interesting……Good Luck to the new director 👏)

Magila after slapping Nithila tells," Be careful, if you come on my way one more time ...nadakkarathe vera" Nithila cries and leaves from there and Damu runs behind her calling "Nithila Madam…niilunga…madam" Nithila stops and Damu says," why are you doing like this madam? If you did not talk like that…. all this problems would not have happened" Nithila gets more angry," That means are you telling that what she did is correct? I tolerated when she insulted me but when she insulted Selva by giving away his present to someone I could not bear it" Damu says," I am fully aware of Magila's character and when I talk to her I am always very careful. Anyway please don't get emotional. please come with me..let us go and talk to magila and make her understand" Nithila says," I am surprised that you are talking like this. I want Selva to know Magila's real colours and how she behaves behind his back" Damu calls an auto for Nithila to go and he goes back inside to see Magila.

Damu comes to Magila and Magila sarcastically talk to him for running behind Nithila. He also says that it is wrong on her part for slapping Nithi in front of everyone. Magila replies," Selva always gives me gold or diamond even on ordinary occasions, see this is the first time such a cheap present…it is all because of that Nithila..that is why I got mad" Damu tells," Nithila tells that she will tell everything to Selva" Magila asks," That means are you going to tell him also supporting Nithila?" Damu replies," Athu eppadi mudiyum…Magila…unakku ethira pesa…but I am warning you again that she will make that "gift" matter into a big issue" Magila laughs and pints her finger to the table where all the gifts are kept," Look there, "that gift" is there..Padma did not take it from here, so let us tell Selva that Nithila is telling lies" Damu tells," whatever it is you have to be very careful with Nithila…until we succeed in our plan we both have to be careful" Magila replies," Damu you don't worry…before she meets Selva in the office I will meet him and you wait and see after that what is going to happen to that Nithila" They both see each other and smile.

( 😕This Damu addresses Nithila as madam…but Mgila as Nee….vaa…po…plan??? What plan??...let us wait and see😕)

Nithila comes back to the cottage. Thamira asks about her early coming back from the party. Nithila says," When I met a lot of people there at party and when I saw so many varieties of food…I felt bad that I left you alone and came for the party…thinking like this I came back amma"  Thamira tells that she could have enjoyed the party. They both talk so emotionally about love between a daughter and mother, about togetherness and being close with each other etc.

In selva's house the door bell rings and Selva opens the door. It was Magila. Selva and Magila sit at the dining table sipping coffee. Selva asks her about the party. As if she was waiting for that question. She started shedding crocodile tears and tells," That Nithila insulted me in front of everyone." After this only music goes on as she explains her made up story. When she finished Selva is surprised and asks," Nithilava……appadi pesina..I can not believe this?" Magila cries more and tells him that he is only supporting Nithila. Selva replies," No..no..it is not like that..first stop crying and I will definitely ask Nithila bout this" Magila makes all weird faces  and sips her coffee and tells that Nithila must apologize to her falling at her feet.

Selva is in his cabin. He looks worried and confused. Nithila comes in with some file. Selva asks about the party. Nithi says that she went back early. Selva asks what happened in the party. Nithila says," Magila insulted you bu talking bad about the gift you gave it to her and she gave that gift to her friend" Selva says," May be she is angry that I made you to select the gift for her and because of that she might have talked like that, and you should not have called her names….that too the word you used is a strong one ??? I think it is better if you can apologize to Magila for talking like that" Nithila gets so furious," For whatever I talked she gave me the punishment by slapping me in front of everyone..so I can not say sorry to her anymore" Nithila leaves swiftly from there.

In Shnathi Vanam Ganga enters Swaminathan's office. An office boy is dusting the table. Ganga asks for SN. The office boy tells that he will be back only in the evning. Ganga asks whether there is any progress in his wife Shobana. ( to the office boy??????) He replies to Ganga that Shobana's condition is still the same..but with the present treatment she will become normal very soon.??? ( An office boy ??????? assuring about a patient like this???????...who shot this scene? the old director or the new director…..?? and the climax of this scene is…the next ) Ganga asks him," Can I go and meet Shobana?" The office boy happily gives Ganga "permission" ????

Ganga walks towards the cottage. Thamira comes out of her cottage and walks to the temple which is on the way to Shobana's cottage. She is closing her eyes and praying. Ganga is walking to his car and he suddenly stops and his eyes become wide open since he just saw Thamira……

Bandham....Thodarum..

Edited by atina - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail

Episode 51

Monday, December 04, 2006

Thamira is praying in the temple in Shanthivanam and Ganga notices her and he is shocked and surprised. He reaches his car where his two accomplices are waiting for him. He talks to himself," Thamira Bharani…iva enga inge vandaa?" Hearing this those two men ask what is it about. Ganga says nothing and he calls Aadhi and tells about Thamira. Aadhi is also shocked and she asks, " How come our both enemies are found in the same place? Dei Ganga you have to finish both of them soon or atleast separate them..they should not be together. It is very dangerous for us..one more thing ….do you know anything about her daughter Nithila?" Ganga says"NO" Aadhi tells," find out everything about Thamira and Nithila and who is supporting them in Bangalore etc…and reach here as soon as possible. I need to talk to you about so many things"

Magila's door bell rings. She opens the door and it is Selva. He looks very angry. As soon as he come in he asks about the slapping incidence. Magila says that it was Nithila who forced her to slap like that due to her bad way of talking. Selva aks," Ok I agree with you….but what about the gift which I gave you? Why did you give it away to your friend?" Magila pretends that she is surprised to hear that and she runs to upstairs and comes back with that gift and hands over to Selva and says," Look ..this is the one you gifted me right?..it is right here .That Nithila told you lies and you also only believed her" She runs to a room nearby and closes the door though Selva tries to stop her. Selva is now confused and angry.

Shanth is in his bedroom, sitting alone and getting bored. Suddenly Lalitha appears in front of him. He can not believe his own eyes. He asks Lalitha about the letter he gave to Aadiyapaatham. Lalitha says that she did not get any letter. Lalitha tells him that she came to cook for him and she knows that his mom will not be back until night. She cooks many dishes and serves Shanth with so much dish. Shanth is  enjoying and eating. Sundara comes there and tells Lalitha that he feels very sorry that Lalitha has to come like a thief. He assures Lalitha that everything will be ok soon. Sundara tells Shanth," As long as unga amma…" Hearing this word Shanth jumps from his chair …and Sundara says," illada…unga amma is the only problem. They three sit together and eat verry happily.

After food Lalitha and Shanth are in Shanth's room. Sundara comes and tells Lalitha it is time for her to leave since Aadhi might come back anytime. Shanth asks Lalitha to leave and come again whenever his mom is not around. Lalitha gets angry hearing this foolish idea. She leaves from there.

Selva is in his cabin. He calls Nithila to come to his cabin. When Nithila comes he tells,"  Nithila I agree that it is wrong on Magila's part that she slapped you…for that I apologize to you. It is my mistake…if only I did not leave from there early this would not have happened. Moreover I am very upset with you too" Nithi instantly asks," Why upset? Is it because I did not hit her back….for that are you upset?" Selva replies," No Nithi…if she tells fabricated story to cover something why did you tell me lies about that gift?"

Nithi refuses that and tells that she did not tell anything untrue to him.She will bring Damu to him and Selva can listen to Damu telling what happened with that gift at the party.

She goes to her cabin and waits for Damu. Damu has gone out. She waits for him restlessly. After a long wait here comes Damu. Nithila asks Damu to go and tell Selva about Magila giving away the gift to her friend since Selva does not believe her side of the story. Damu answers," If Selva sir does not believe you then how is he going to believe me? Moreover I am just an employee here and I am not in a position to talk about Magila here. Sorry Nithila" He leaves from there.

Nithila is sitting at her desk and she she keeps thinking about the same thingagain and again. Selva's call comes and he asks her to go to his cabin. Nithila goes in and Selva asks her about Damu. Nithila simply keeps quiet. Selva tells," Nithila we have to put an end to this problem. On behalf of Magila I have apologized to you and not it is your part to do the same to Magila"….Hearing this Nithila is shocked………??????

Bandham....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 52

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Selva insists that Nithila should apologize to Magila. Nithila becomes so irritated and says," What is this Selva, you are talking like this? Magila is the one who slapped me and I who got her slapping. You want me to go and apoloigize to her. What ever you may think…I am sorry to tell you that I will never apologize to her for this" Nithila leaves from there.

In Kalpana's house, she is sitting in the balcony and reading something. Her parents come to her to ask something abut they stand in front of Kalpana without asking anything. Seeing this Kalpana says," Amma…Appa I know why both are standing here like this. OK…let me come to the point straight….out of the 10 photos you gave I have already selected a boy. So proceed with that. But I would like to tell nyou both one thing. I hate all this "pon paarkara sadangu" so you ask this boy…yes…only the boy to come and meet me here.I would like to talk to him. No parents and relatives"….She goes away from there. Her dad tells," Maragatham…this is actually a good idea….we don't have to spend un necessarily" Maragatham tells him to stop talking like that.

In Lalitha's house her dad comes home after work. Paatti tells Lalitha's mom," Kanaga serve the food for your husband. He will be hungry" Kanaga serves the food and Viswa starts eating. For some reason he is angry. After sometime he asks about Lalitha. Kanaga and Paati are shocked and simply stare at each other. Again he asks. This time paatti tells that she has gone to her husband. Viswa gets more angry and asks them who gave permission to go there etc etc. At this point Lalitha comes there.

Viswa screams at her. But Lalitha defends herself and asks," What is wrong if I go to my husband's house. After all that is also my house" Kanaga asks her to have dinner. But Lalitha refuses telling that she already had dinner with Shanth. Now Viswa asks Lalitha for her wedding photo. Lalitha tells that she does not have any photo. Viswa again shouts," You do not have any wedding certificate..and photos. This is what happens to people when you elope and marry someone in the temple…what kind of a marriage is this? I am ashamed to support this thiruttu kalyaanam"

In Magila's house Damu and Magila are discussing about Nithila and Selva.Damu asks whether she has met Selva after that incidence. Magila says "No…not even a phone call from him" Damu asks Magila to be a little more careful in Nithila's matter at least in future". Magila asks Damu not to worry and she says "Selva's mom does not knoe that Nithila and her mom are here…So if I let her know these people have to leave Bangalore and run to somewhere else.." Damu criticizes her,"Are you in your sense Magila? Who will tell Aadhi Lakshmi Amma? You? Or are you planning to send an anonymous letter to her ? If you do that Nithila will come to know about it. And she in turn will tell about you and Selva to that same Aadhi Lakshmi Amma….then you will be totally finished …mind it" Hearing this Magila is shocked. She tells," ok..leave alone all that..I can threaten Selva by telling that I will act in the ad for his company any more"

Damu continues," Right now you try to get your balance payment from him and when time comes you can tell about this. We have to do things in a smooth way so that Selva or Nithila should not know what is happening…"

Magila laughs…..like crazy..( it looks so so…artificial…the way she laughs…..)

A marriage broker comes to Kalpana's house. Her parents inform him about what Kalpana told them. Broker was surprised to hear this. However he says that he will make all the arrangements for the boy to meet Kalapana soon.

In Aadhi's house she is walking up and down restlessly. She makes a phone call to Ganga when Ganga's car is just entering her house gate. Ganga comes in and Aadhi asks," Vaada….who is that periya manushan who has given asylum to Thamira and her daughter in Bangalore? Tell me soon" Ganga warns her not to get angry and tells that it is none other than her own son Selvam. Aadhi is shocked…..to hear this. 

Bandham...Thodarum

atina thumbnail

Episode 53

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

( 👎🏼another dragging episode……….where is the new director's touch….? We are all waiting…..???👎🏼)

Aadhi is shocked to hear that Selva is the one who is supporting Thamira and Nithila in Bangalore. Ganga confirms that he heard this from Selva himself. Aadhi tells that Selva must be in love with that Nithila. Ganga refuses to believe that. Ganga informs that Nithila is working in the Bangalore office.Aadhi gets more insane and she Takes Her phone and dials Selva's number. Ganga stops her and asks her not to rush in this matter. Ganga warns Aadhi and says," Akka Selva is not stupid like Shanth. Even if he is not in love with Nithila….if you pressurize him he may even marry Nithila and come in front of you…so you have handle this matter carefully" Aadhi is shocked to hear this and agrees with Ganga. She says," If at all anything like that happens, then that Thamira will start digging the matter and will find out everything and she will send me to prison. Ayo…I will never allow that. Both of my sons are useless. Let me teach a good lesson to this Selva very silently"

Nithila comes in side the cabin of Selva. Seeing Nithila Selva turns his face. Nithila asks him whether he is sick. But Selva tells her not to talk any thing about personal matter. When Nithila asks why he is talking like that he says," I asked you to do some thing but you you did not do that yet so I guess we better stop talking anything about personal matter" Hearing this Nithila gets angry and leaves from there.

In Kalpana's house her parents are discussing about Kalpana's wedding matter. Mean time the marriage broker comes there and informs them that the boy has agreed to all the conditions of Kalpana. Hearing this both of them feel happy.

Damu enters his cabin and notices Nithila is still upset. He tries to console her and asks her to forget the whole thing. But Nithila says," Selva is behaving so childish and he is not talking to me. For him Magila is more important than any body I guess" At this point Selva enters their cabin and tells Damu….Damu only," Please make all the arrangements for an advert. Shooting with Magila. This is not only photo shoot but video shoot too. Inform Magila about it and make all the arrangements. It will take minimum three days. The concerned people will come here..make the advance payment to them..ok" He leaves without even turning to Nithila. Nithila again complains to Damu about Selva's behaviour. Damu tells her not to worry about this at all and he asks her to get ready with Magila's accounts to be settled.

Nithila goes to Selva's cabin and requests him to sign the cheques. He sign all the cheques without talking anything. Again Nithila asks him for a reason for his strange behavior. But Selva stops her and tells her to leave.

Magila ( miss world) is sitting in her living room and enjoying some music while reading some magazine. The phone rings and from the other side Damu says hi and informs about the shooting schedule. Magila sarcastically asks him," Oh…really…ok… that is a good news..but why are you informing me this…Look Damu if Nithila does not apologize to me I am not prepared to act in any Selva's ad. shooting. Look Damu for me this advertisement shooting is my wild card and you wait and see how I am going play this game with this wild card"

Bandham....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 54

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Damu and Magila are talking on the phone. Magila tells Damu that she is going to use her modeling ability as a wild card in ghe game she is playing. Damu gets angry hearing this and requests Magila not to be stubborn in this matter. Damu informs MAgila that Nithila might call her over the phone regarding her cheque. Damu disconnects the line.

Magila's phone rings and the call is from Nithila as Damu informed. Nithila says, " Hello Magila, this is Nithila here. I am calling you to let you know that your payment cheque is ready. Can you please come and collect it?" Magila asks," Oh….if I don't come?....mmmm….why don't you come and deliver it yourself?" Nithila replies," It is ok Magila. I will make arrangement for the cheque to be delivered to you" Magila sarcastically says," you don't have to make any arrangements like that. You bring it to me now" telling this she disconnects the line. Nithila stands shocked.

Damu comes to Selva's cabin. Selva asks Damu whether everything for the shooting is ready. Damu says that everything is ready except Magila. She is refusing to come for the shooting. Selva is surprised to hear this and asks for the reason. Damu says,"Magila wants Nithila madam to go and meet her but Nithila refuses to go to her and this is the reason for Magila's negative answer" Hearing this Selva gets furious and tells," Look Damu what you, or Magila or Nithila will do…I don't care…but I want the shooting to go on as per the original plan and Magila should attend this. You please talk to Nithila and put some sense into her head. Just because these two girls fighting I do not want my business to suffer. Please go and tell Nithila that is is better that we give in some times for the benefit of business" Damu says ok and leaves from there.

Nithila comes to Selva's Cabin. She tells that Damu talked to her about Magila. Selva says," so you better leave your ego and go to Magila's house and convince her by your talk and make her come for the shooting. I do not want my business to suffer due to your unnecessary egoistic nature. All I am asking you is to do your duty" Nithila says," I do not your business to face any problem due to me and I will definitely do my duty" Telling this she leaves from his cabin. Selva calls Damu and informs him that Nithila has accepted to go to Magila's house and he asks Damu to tell Magila to come for the shooting after that. 

Magila is standing in front of the mirror. Her phone rings. She picks it up and it is from Damu. He says that Nithila will be coming there any time and he asks her to behave properly with Nithila. If she is doing any wrong move then their plan will never work out. Magila laughs and tells that she knows what to do.

Nithila comes to Magila's house and notices that the dorr is wide open. She knocks on the door and steps in and calls Magila…Magila. Magila comes there and asks," Don't you have any manners at all..simply entering my house like this?" Nithila tells her that she knocked and came in. She pulls out an envelope from her bag and gives it to Magila. Magila asks what is it. Nithila says," Check" Magila replies," See how I managed to make you to come to my door steps..and soon I will make you to apologize to me too" Nithila asks," Magila will you take this cheque or not? I need to go. I will never apologise to you. No one can make me say sorry to you Magila. Please wipe away this idea from your head…and Magila if possible please correct yourself and do not try to correct others". Telling this Nithila leaves from there.

Nithila is at her desk in her cabin looking very disturbed. Damu comes there and talks to her. Nithila tells what happened in Magila's house. Damu consoles her and tells her not to worry and he will talk to Selva about this.

Magila is in her house playing chess. Selva comes there and asks why she is not ready. Magila says that she will not be ready unless Nithila comes and apologize to her. Selva gets angry and screams," Nithila…nithila….what nonsense. If you have problem with Nithila why are you showing it in my company matter. You please leave your ego and come for the shooting" Magila says that if he can make Nithila say sorry to her she will come for the shooting. Selva stares at her and just leaves from there.

Bandham....Thodarum.....

atina thumbnail

Episode 55

Friday, December 08, 2006

( Nithila looks very pretty in this episode.........👏 👏)

Selva is in a Bowling Center playing. ( such a bad player…..his ball rolls in the gutter or goes without touching anything…ha ha ha) One worker comes and tells him that Nithila madam is there to see him. He comes to the cafeteria to meet Nithila who is waiting for him at a table. The waiter comes there and both of them order for coffee. Selva again insists Nithila for the same thing. Nithila again and again telling the same thing and at last she asks," why are you so scared of Magila. If not Magila isn't there any other model at all? Is there any thing else which I do not know?" Selva answers," Yes..there is something else between me and Magila. I love her so very much and I have decided to marry her.." Hearing this Nithila says," What is this Selvam? You could have told this at the beginning itself. I am happy for you. How can I be so stubborn with my ego and  self respect in front of your deep and true love for Magila. No Selva..I will definitely apologize to Magila….just for you Selva"Selva happily says " Thank you…Thank you so much Nithila"

Nithila comes to Magila's front door and rings the door bell and waits outside. Hearing the door bell Magila peeps thru the window and notices Nithila standing there. She  quickly runs to the  sofa and takes a magazine and pretends to read it.????. Nithila again rings the bell a few more time and pushes the door. It just opens and Nithila enters in and finds Magila sitting right there. Nithila goes and says'Hi" Magila asks…"Neeya". Nithila says," Sorry" Magila surprisingly asks," Saamy……entha saamy…" Nithila again says," sorry"…..Magila again," Enna sonneh…..enakku sariya kekkaleh….have you eaten well? Then why can't you talk louder…ha?"  Nithila again says two times " Sorry" and turns back to leave. But Magila gets up and blocks her way and says," When you said first "sorry" itself I heard it …see how many times I made you say Sorry to me?...I know very well…if you don't say sorry to me you won't get your next day salary…..anyway…now you can go" Nithila leaves irritably and comes out. Selva is waiting for Nithila outside. He thanks her for doing this for him. Nithila simply stares at him and leaves.

Selva goes in. Magila happily says that just now Nithila came and left. Selva tells," you are cruel minded. Look Magila Nithila is such a nice person just for the sake of my company's welfare she elft all her self respect and came here to say sorry to you. I wish you were like that…anyway now you better get ready and come for the shooting without making any more fuss."

Ganga comes to Shanthi Vanam. Swaminathan meets him on his way to Thamira's cottage. SN gives a piece of paper with the advocates telephone written in it to Ganga. He tells Ganga that MS is back after his foreign trip. He tells," You have a relation of yours here and she talked so high about you to MS sir. May be if she tells I think MS will be willing to send Shobana with you" Ganga asks," Mt relative? Who is that?" SN replies," her name is Thamira Barani" Ganga is shocked to hear this and tells," It's been ages since I met her. I am glad that she loves me this much. Can I go and meet her?" He says."yes". Ganga walks to Thamira's cottage.

Thamira is drying some washed clothes. Ganga meets her and Thamira is surprised to see him. He says," Ennada Ganga…nalla irrukariya? Thanks you very much for coming to see me. Is shobana your wife?" He says," amaakka…how come you are here akka? I feel sad to see you here. Why didn't you stay with Aadhi akka in Chennai?" Thamira replies," I have no idea da….why Aadhi hates me like this.Anyway here Nithila ia working and she is supporting me and I am happy and proud of that" As they are having this conversation, Shobana comes there and stands near Thamira. She does not recognize  Ganga at all. Ganga explains," Akka…she is my wife. Our marriage was a love marriage. Suddenly she became mad and she ran away from the house and some advocate found her and brought her here. In fact  I am very thankful to him. But one problem is I want to take Shobana with me but they wont let me do that. Even I threatened them showing gun still they refuse" Thamira stops him and tells," Oh…that is why they call you as rowdy? You don't worry I will help you in this matter. Ganga I am glad that you are talking to me like this unlike Aadhi. Please visit me when ever you can" Ganga tells," ok…akka…right now I am not taking SHobana with me. Please take care of her. I will come again soon"

As he walks to his car he is talking to himself," Now I understand for the reason why Aadhi Akka asked me to kill Thamira first. Thamira akka…I am really sorry that I have no other option except killing you".

Bandham......Thodarum

atina thumbnail

Episode 56

Monday, December 11, 2006

( Nothing much happened in this episode….very few scenes and it is over)

Damu and Magila are discussing about Magila's victory in making Nithila to apologize to her. Damu asks," Magila are planning to stay as Selva's love and his company's model for the rest of your life? When are you planning to marry him?" Magila surprisingly asks," What??? Kalyaanama? NO…no ..not now…I do not have to worry about Selva because he is in so much love with me and he will do anything for me just to get one look of mine" Damu telss that it is nice to have confidence but not overconfidence. He asks," DO you want to be a good model or a rich model?" Magila answers," I need both. Damu you stop worrying as I know what I am doing. I am just waiting for the correct time with my net all spread out. I am making Selva to dance to my tune already. Soon it will happen when Selva will fell that he can not live without me. Then all the properties in Bangalore and the Office ….everything will come to my hands" Damu says," It is nice to hear all this but please do something..with this hop only I am with you even forgetting that Selva is my family friend"

Nithila is reading a file in Selva's cabin and Selva enters there. Nithila tells him that she does not like the concept of the ad. Shooting. Selva tells," Why Nithila..it is nice …a beautiful house with full of shining tiles…..we will show in close up a pair of feet running around the house and when the feet reaches the tiled floor ..they hesitate to step on the tiles……then we will say…use Angel Tiles...etc etc…" Nithila replies," First of all ..I do not agree with this concept. We are targeting the middle class crowd so show the tiles and colours in some beautiful background and for this you don't even need a model and her legs etc" As she is talking like this Magila enters in and Nithi continues." So selva…why go to Bombay? Don't we have nice houses here in Bangalore? Going to Bombay is shere waste of money. Let us shoot here itself" Selva agrees with Nithila and tells her that they will talk about this more.

Magila does not like the whole idea. Concealing that she asks with a fake happy face," Selva I want to discuss about the costume for the shooting. Let us go to the shop for saree and jwellery shopping for the sooting. Selva asks her to hold on since he has to consider Nithila's suggestion in this. Magila goes out and stops Nithila who was walking to her cabin," Niludee…..yei what do you think of yourself? How dare you to stop Selva from going to Bombay for shooting? You are planning to chase me out of this project right? But it will not happen ,…OK" Nithila says," Look Magila I just want to do my part in developing this company and I told my opinion to Selva and it is upto him to decide. Moreover Magila I know exactly what you are upto and who are all involved in this plot. But I will never allow any harm happen to Selva…so you please stay away from me." Nithila moves from there. Selva comes there and Magila puts up a sad face and stands. Selva says," Yei Magila you dont worry. I love you a lot"

Aadhi is walking up and down in her house. It is late at night. She is not able to sleep. She is worried thinking that Selva is in love with Nithila. She calls Selva's phone. In Bangalore Selva is sleeping and his phone rings but he does not hear as he is fast asleep. Aadhi disconnects and tries again and again. AT last Selva picks up,Aadhi says," Dei Selva…ennada…I have been calling and you are not picking up? You see da I am so worried da since this morning. Our astrologer told that you will marry some one else and move away from me. Dei please da…don't do like your anna da. If you love someone tell me da…I will fully agree to your choice. Please da tell me da….are you in love with some one?" Hearing this honey coated words," Selva says," athu vandu amma…..amma……yes…I love some one" Aadhi  gets so worried hearing this and asks," who is it da….is she in Chennai here?" Selva says," illa amma..she is here in Bangalore" Aasdhi asks too many questions in a hurry," who is that girl? What about her parents? Family? Is she pretty?" Selva says," amma let me keep this as a suspense and I will definitely introduce to you whenever you are ready" Aadhi says,"ok…I am coming tomorrow itself to Bangalore…is that ok with you da?" Selva says" Yes"…….Aadhi disconnects the phone and tells," Endi Nithila en pullaiye valachu pottu kittaya? You wait until tomorrow…see what happens tomorrow"

Bandham.....Thodarum.....

atina thumbnail

Episode 57

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

( seriously…..some one should give a lesson to the costume director …OMG….you all look at Magila's dress and you will know…..she looks like SUPER COWGIRL!!!!!!!!......The Sarrees selection for all the stars…is excellent especially for Aadhi………………Suram……attention!!!!!)

Selva is waiting in a coffee shop restlessly. He calls Magila and asks her to come soon. Here comes MagilaSelva tells Magila about his whole conversation with his mom. And he informs that his mom will be coming to Bangalore soon to see her. Magila is shoched and not very happy to hear this. She says," I just can not believe that your mom agreed to come and see me…..what if she does not like me? SO…why should I see her?" Selva replies holding her both hands," Even if she does not like…I will throw all the relationship and marry you…because I love you" (But there is no chemistry at all in between them……I would say Selva and Nithila has better chemistry than these two)

Magila comes to meet Damo to his office. As soon as Magila sees Damu she asks," Where is that NIthila? Avalai……."  Damu asks what is the matter. Magila tells that someone informs Aadhi about Selva and her. She doubts that Nithili must be the one who informed Aadhi. Damu is surprised to hear this," Magila..you please calm down. I am sure it will not be Nithila. All you have to do is….just meet Aadhi madam and then we decide what to do. This is a good news…soon get married and sit here as MD and thus we can obtain what we want" Magila tells him that she is not yet ready to marry.Damu .Damu tells," For Aadhi madam respect is the main issue……so if you do not want this marriage to happen now you do not show her much respect….so that we can buy some time in this matter…."

In Selva's house Aadhi is teasing Selva since he behaves so restless. Aadhi tells him,: nee endaa…..so restless…sit here until she comes" Mean time they hear a car coming in and Selva runs telling," I think she is here….Amma let me go and bring her in" Aadhi talks to herself," Vaadi….Nithila..come and I will give you what you desrve…" Selva comes in with Magila. ( again her dress????) Seeing Magila Aadhi is shocked but she manages by telling," vaamma….I never thought that she will be this pretty….(??????....ayo…kill me……..come on… .pllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaasse !!!!!!!) Aadhi hold her hand and asks her to come in. They get seated. As sson as Magila sits she crooses her legs one on the other and Selva secretly asks her to sit properly but she refuses. Aadhi notices this but ignores.

Aadhi asks her for her name. Magila replies," why? Your son did not tell my name?..ha?" Selva gets worried and tells" Magila" Aadhi says" nice name"  Aadhi asks about her parents. Magila replies," I don't know" Aadhi asks," Don't know means….?" Magila answers," don't know means …do not know…I have no idea where they are…and they do not know anything about me…because I am an orphan. I do not know cooking or how to wear saree. I do not go to temple because I do not have any Kadavul Bakthi. I am a model and my aim in life is to become a famous actress and earn a lot of money." Selva tries to stop her. Noticing this Aadhi says," why do you want to stop her da Selva? I like the way she answers frankly…good. Let us have your engagement…soon……like tomorrow…Magila you can invite your friends for the engagement ceremony ok" Hearing this Selva is surprised and happy but Magila is confused and could not believe that she agreed to this.

Aadhi tells Selva to walk her to her car. They both come out and Selva asks," Look.. you were so scared of my mom…but see how nice she was to you" Magila answers," Ok…Selva….after fixing the time for the engagement tomorrow just let me know and I will be ready" Selva goes in and Magila quickly pulls her phone out and calls Damu and tells him that she is coming to meet him at the office.

Ganga comes to Selva's house to meet his sis. Aadhi tells about Magila and she says," That girl is an orphan with out any one….and anyway I am happy that Selva is not in love with Nithila. Tomorrow morning is their engagement. You do not forget to come" Ganga is shocked to hear all this," Akka I can not believe what I just heard from you" Aadhi replies," Dei Ganga..Selva loves Magila and why should we oppose that? Let him be happy" ( So what about Shanth….then……a mother can be partial like this????Lalitha has her parents and family….but Magila…???)

Aadhi asks Ganga about Shobana and Thamira. Ganga tells her that he is waiting for the correct time. Killing Shobana is not a big thing but killing with out any trace to be found is a big thing. He asks her to give him some more time. Aadhi asks," When you met Thamira…did she talk to nicely and did she ask anything about me?" Ganga replies," Akka I think she is not having any of the old things in her mind. She loves her daughter so much and she is proud of her daughter. She says that her daughter will take care of everything and she will help her to reach her goal too" Hearing this Aadhi says," Oh…..ok…then it is better to separate both of them. You take care of Shobana and I will take care of Thamira" She leaves and Ganga stands there looking confused.

Bandham…Thodarum…

atina thumbnail

Episode 58

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

( In this Episode Nithila acted very well…..( Preethi ). Ofcourse Aadhi as ususal good……but magila as usual…sodappals in acting….so fake the way she talks….director sir…please do some thing…)

Damu is in his office. Magila comes there happily. She narrates Damu about her visit to Aadhi. When she tells about her engagement Damu is shocked. He asked whether Magila agreed to that. Magila says," Yes..ofcourse..I agreed…before I was not willing because I was thinking that Selva's mom is going to rejct me. I wanted to suruttify some of Selva's money as his lover but now that Aadhi is asking me to come and enjoy the whole lot…why not?. Damu do not forget to attend tomorrow's function. First thing after my engagement I will do is chasing Nithila from here and I will give you promotion as GM"

In Kalpana's house her mom attends a phone call. The call is from the maapillai they are trying to fix for Kalpana. Her mom call Kalpana and tells her about the call. Kalpana tells her to cool down and she continues," amma let him wait. If he is still on line waiting for me for 2 minutes then I will consider that he has passed my first test" She looks at her watch and after 2 minutes she picks up the phone to find that the line is disconnected. She tells her parents that he has failed in the test.

Nithila is seen sitting in a coffee shop with Aadhi. She looks very much tensed where as Aadhi for a change looks calm and smiling.????? She goes on lecturing….and lecturing ( Unga veettu lecture ….enga veettu lecture illanga….100 university lectureunga…..mandai kaanju pochunga..)

Basically Aadhi convinced Nithila that her mom is hiding from her many things about her past. She also tells Nithi about her mom's Prison life and the reason for going to the prison is murder. Murdering her own husband ( Nithi's dad) Shock after shock…( Preethi acted very well…showing so many expressions…..good work Preethi) Aadhi tells her to go and her mom whether what she told her is true or not and Nithi says," Yes…I will ask her right away.

Nithila reaches home and Thamira is praying. Nithila screams at her and asks her to stop praying and to answer her questions. Too many questions and refusals….etc….AT last Nithila herself had to ask about the jail, murder of her dad by Thamira and about her past life. Thamira stands stunned.

Bandham....Thodarum....

atina thumbnail

Episode 59

Thursday, December 14, 2006

( one more eoisode..went on with Preethi's superb acting….but I feel sorry for Thamira……Nithila simply turned so against Thamira……)

Nithila is furious with her mom and keeps telling her that she shouldn't have hidden so many things from her. Nithila goes in and packs her bag and she says," I am even ashamed to tell you that you are my mother and obviously I can not stay with you any more. I am going to the house which my dad built. You please don't come there to disturb me" Thamira is holding Nithila and  begging her not to leave her alone. But Nithila just pushed her mom so hard and freed herself and quickly walks out.Thamira falls near a chair and cries and watch Nithila going out helplessly.

In Selva's house arrangements are going on for Selva's engagement ceremony. Ayer is sitting in the hall with all the preparations done. Ganga, Damu, Selva and Aadhi are happy. Ganga is teasing Selva. Everyone is waiting for Magila. Ganga asks Aadhi whether she informed Sundara about the engagement. Aadhi replies that there is no need to inform him and she will tell him later. Aadhi goes to Selva and asks whether he sent the car for Magila already. Selva says," dirver has gone to pick her up a long time back amma". At this point the driver comes alone and informs that he had a punctures tyre and reached Magila's house a little late but her house was lovked. The neighbor told him that Magila just left by taxi.

So everybody thinks Magila must be on her way there. But after waiting for sometime everyone gets worried. Selva calls Magila's cell but it is put off. Selva asks Damu to take the car and go to look for her. After some time Damu comes back and tells that he went to the beauty parlour, and other places but Magila did not go to all those places. He also called all her friends but they have no idea too. Selva is worried and Aadhi and Ganga consoles him. Aadhi says," May be God wants us to have a grand engagement party in Chennai. SO selva when Magila comes back you both come over to Chennai and we have the function there..let me leave now" She comes out and Ganga follows her. When both of reach outside away from the others, Ganga asks Aadhi," Akka…nee periya killadi….akka….you only kidnapped her right?" Aadhi is surprised to hear this and tells," Illada…..and I was thinking that you only did this" They have a little conversation and then Aadhi gets in the car and leaves.

In SHanthivanam Thamira is sitting alone in her cottage and cries so bitterly. She recollects about how Nithila was upset and about her shouting etc. Mean time Shobana slowly walks in and Thamira asks her to sit. Thamira tells," Shobana you are like a baby…which means you are like God because they say that Kuzhanthaiyum…deivamum onru. So if I tell you anything it will be equal to telling God. Shobana I love my daughter so much. 18 long years I waited for her sitting in my prison cell in Andaman. But now Nithila is telling that I am not her mother. How could I tell her that I killed my own husband and went to prison? I was scared that she will hate me and that is why I did not tell her. Now she has left me and gone away from me Shobana"  While Thamira tells all this Shobana sits there with paavam still face.

Nithila comes by an auto into Aadhi's house compound. She gets down and stares at that huge house. She walks to the door and opens. She walks to her dad's photo and cries. She tells," Appa with so much love you must have built this house thinking that you are going to live her happily…right? But eppadi….pa your own wife killed you…….I will never forgive her for this appa….."

( So confusing……this house is built by Nithi's da…yes…correct. But Aadhi lives there now. How come Nithi's dad's photo is hanging there with garland???? Just because Aadhi went to Bangalore……someone hang that photo there……..director sir……please kuzhappatheenga…..sir)

Bandham.....Thnodarum