smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Highlights for April 30, 2007

Hey Guys. Sorry about the delay. Due to Indian Idol, the shows were delayed. ELAS came on at 10 PM EST today. Anyways, here are the Highlights for April 30...

• After Sonam's outburst at the Awards Ceremony, about Nikhil being a murderer, she faints.
  • Anu confronts Aryan and asks him why he brought Sonam to cause such a calamity. Aryan tells her that he needed Anu's help to treat Sonam.
  • While this is happening, the press all confront Nikhil while he's leaving the hall about what had just happened, and whether he is a murderer.
  • Anu asks Aryan why he couldn't wait for this to happen, until after the ceremony, as this night was very important to her and Nikhil. Aryan tells Anu he loves Sonam, he needs to see her well.
  • Anu accusese Aryan for being very selfish, and that he only cares about himself and his love, and not about anyone else. (Now this was probably the most ignorant thing ever, because obviously Anu forgot that he took two bullets to save her life, regardless of the fact that they were strangers.)
  • The Press is harassing Nikhil, and Anu comes to stop them. The press insults Nikhil for being a murderer and say many things insulting his business life. Nikhil is provoked and tries to fight with the press. Anu stops them.
  • At home Nikhil is lying in his bed, with the news on, with reports about Nikhil and him being accused of murder. Anu turns off the news and reassures him that her and their family is with them, he must not give up hope. (Give up hope, Nikhil. You are filled with badluck.)
  • The following day, Meera and Anu are reading newspapers, with the headlines revolving around Nikhil. They try to hide it from Nikhil, but Anu shows him, and he pretends that everything is fine.
  • Aryan is watching the news, where Nikhil says that Sonam has a problem. Aryan gets angry and feels that Nikhil is behind everything, that he is a murderer, he's the cause of Sonam's problems. Priya tells him that they will find a way to reveal the past. (Again with her nonsense lectures. I don't understand why Aryan doesn't say anything. She says things that one would already be aware of, and doesn't want to hear.)
  • Later he gets a call from a police officer that he knows something that could help reveal Sonam's past.
  • Nikhil goes to his office and has to deal with the glares that he gets as he walks by.
  • He gets a letter from the people who gave him the award. He is upset after he reads the letter.
  • Anu calls him, reassuring hiim that everything will be okay, and that they should go someplace far to eat. Nikhil tells her that he's not in the mood, as the people who offered him the Business Man of the Year Award, are taking back their offer, and he is not recieving it.
  • Aryan and Priya go to the police office, and the officer sets items on the table, found the day they found Sonam passed out.
  • Aryan and Priya look through the items. The officer tells them that there is also a ring that they found on Sonam's finger. They can't find the ring, when they hear it fall to the floor.
  • Aryan picks up the ring. The officer says that this ring could be big evidence, but there aren't two rings.
  • Aryan says that the person who owns the other ring, is the one who caused Sonam to go through what she's going through today.
  • END
Comments: Interesting episode. Will make you a bit furious, as Anu was very ignorant today. Apparently she forgot why she's friends with Aryan in the first place. He took bullets for her, he sacrificed his social life for her, and nearly died for her. Now she's telling him that he only cares about himself. He should have said something right there. Aryan suspects Nikhil now, and feels that he's behind all of this. I feel that he is definately going to see if Nikhil happens to own the other ring. Good Episode. I hope we get somewhere by Thursday.
Rating: 3/5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
first one thanx!!this show is getting dragged n boring now again
vineeshaa thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update.
👏 👏 👏
simy14 thumbnail
thnx 4 the grt update 😊 i feel that this story is dragging now 😕
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
now even aryan is turning evil...gosh every one who first appears as a friend eventually turns evil...now naturally aryan will try to see if nik has a coat or something with similar cuff link....and in the process more misunderstanding, i guess 😕
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...so hasthe show's timing changed or somthing? i wasn't able to watch it yesterday so I'm not sure if they were changed...
anjalijai thumbnail
thanks for the update.. another unneccesary drama and story line on this show could have ended it in a nice manner..
dhartee thumbnail
I hope noone gets psychiatist like Priya. To take a sick person to a public place and leave her alone? Nikhil has not been proved guilty. That was irresponsible.   She does not seem to have any other patient either.

Aryan is selfish to try to justify that he would do anything including ruin an innocent man's life, noone has been proven guilty yet.

Stupid script.   I am sure Nickil will end up having a twin brother or Ayesha or Tulika will have something to do with what is going on.    

And for 320 crore rupees to have Ananya's father to make tea?    Wow!
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankz for the updates...

soman is really getting on my nerves...