Launching I-F’s Newsroom : "Telly Buzz"

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

It gives me immense pleasure to announce the launch of "Telly Buzz" - India-Forums.com's very own Newsroom which will be covering the latest happenings and events related to Indian Television industry and will also get the direct news from the stars, shows, channels and much more...

The link to the site has been added to the top navigation bar just on the right of "Home".

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/

And what more interesting is that we can even leave our comment/feedback and also rate the articles which will enable us better understand our members and their feedback.

This is just the start and then there are always more things we will keep adding to it. Well this has been possible due to the relentless effort of our Dev Team who have been busy organising things for the past few months and working on all the feasibilities to make it happen like talking to the stars, contacting the production house, channels and all.

And then sometimes I feel with the kind of inhouse talent pool we have at India Forums impossible sounds nothing 👏 and the potential in us as a community is limitless.

We already have our team of reporter and writers covering most of the happenings and to take it even further plans are to have setup in Mumbai which will not just enable us to cover all the entertainment news and events in Tellywood and Bollywood. Isnt that an exciting news? Well I am also equally excited about the same and we are already working towards that.😊

Feel free to drop your comments and suggestions on how we can make it even better and attractive.

Cheers,
Vijay

India Forums Development Team

Edited by vijay - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW nice work Vijay 👏 😃 😳
IF rocks 👏 😃 😳
Thanks alots for the wonderfull news Vijay 😃 😳

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....
wow 👏 👏 👏 i was waiting for this for ages!!! wondering what it was 😳 will check out the link.

Has for the mumbai setup 👍🏼 go for it india forum should definetly have a presence there since how big it has become.

👏 congrats to you and dev team

xx
Evilgenius_S.S™ thumbnail
👏 I-F ;s realllly......roCking!!!!......................it ahs it alll!!!.............nd no doubt in saying tht ke it'd surely go mroe placesss!!
keep adding alot! 😃
Thnkssss sir! 😊
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow!! This is great news!! 👏
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...that's great 👏 👏 congrats vijay and the dev team 👏 👏
kothra thumbnail
wow..
cool..great news..
Its a luvly news 😃
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sounds great! can't wait to see wht happens next!
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow cool.. thanks.. so where do these news come from..😕

The news will come from the celebs!😃 The celebs are going to do interviews for I-F!😛 This is sooooooooooooooo exciting!😛😛😛 Thanks to everyone who made this come to life!😳

ammmu thumbnail
Yayy, i'm so glad it's back..... Telly Buzz is going to rock IF..!! 😃 😳