No Chatting and Spamming!!!!!!!

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Dear Members

In the past this issue has come up time and time again. I think there is a difference between chat threads and dicussion threads. We need to keep this forum free from chat threads and spams and make this a forum that everyone wants to read and visit. I have recently seen few posts threads that are borderline and have chatting elements to them.

I would ask members to cooperate with the development team and discuss actors and serials but please dont use threads and turn them into chat amongst members because we the development team will close the threads and it it continues it will lead to warnings. I am sure that members will understand this and keep the forum free of chatting threads.

IF Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for informing. I think all such topics should be moved to the chat club instead of being locked 😊
samy74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radha07

Thanks for informing. I think all such topics should be moved to the chat club instead of being locked 😊

I agree with you but these topics shouldnt turn into chat threads in the first place as everyone is aware the chat forum is available for that purpose. Secondly locking a thread notifies the members that they cant repeat this or turn other threads into chat threads so it is a way of telling members to stay away from such threads otherwise it would mean closing the thread.

I hope you understand but your suggestion taken.😊

IF Development Team
sweetangel2009 thumbnail
ok thank u for the warning 😳 😊 i will not do that
solly21 thumbnail
😉 Thanks for the warning, got it crystal clear.
cute_priya thumbnail
thanks gor the warning we will follow every rule
memsaab thumbnail
😆 😆 😆
yahan bhi suru ho gaye log?? 😆 😆 😆
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for making it a sticky topic! 😛
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thanks Samy...i will make sure from myself from now on...NO CHATTING n NO SPAMMING 😃
young_babygirl thumbnail
Hey but what's spamming????? 😕 😆