Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

srk: oh priety i did not know that u r so deseperate to prove that ur dimples are cuter than mine but sorry no use even if i  look at ur dimples really closely still i think my dimples are cuter and i am not saying that my fans say😉

priety:  oh god what am i gonna have to do in order to make srk say even once that my dimples are atleast as cute as him.

LOL!😆srk dimples are the best😳

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
fary your avi's and veer zaara caps are beautiful, great work once again 😳 👏 keep it up the good work 😛
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

srk: hey monisha lets see who looks hot in the closeup.

monisha: when u r here who is gonna look at me.

srk: actually monisha u look hotter than me. 

monisha: i knew.

srk: heyyyyyyyyy i was trying to be nice with u that is why i said u look hotter than me otherwise (srk in his witty style) have u ever wonder why people can't take thier eyes off me on chal chaiya chaiya and just listen to  ur song aik ladki ko dekha to aisa laga.

so true srk looked great in dil se😳

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

last pic is too cute but emotional😭ash is looking nice with srk😛

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

some cute picx of father and son 😳 

aww 3 of them are very cute pics but last pic is the cutest😳thanks for posting them😃

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Just a reminder, please stop posting in this thread when we get to 150 pages 😳 and then mod(S) can close this thread and then reeema could open part 10 😛
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
woow sabeena di lovely picxx, but i hate the gril manisha. 😕
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

i use to like manisha but not after she gained so much weight and ignored her career. she was one of the beautiful and talented actress.

Edited by Fashion_2005 - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Just a reminder, please stop posting in this thread when we get to 150 pages 😳 and then mod(S) can close this thread and then reeema could open part 10 😛

ooo yea tanks for remaniding us. 😳
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Is Shah Rukh remaking Subhash Ghai's 'Karz'?

RAM KAMAL MUKHERJEE
Filmfare/MUMBAI MIRROR - 19 July 2006

The latest rumours doing the rounds is that choreographer-turned-filmmaker Farah Khan's forthcoming venture is inspired from Subhash Ghai's 1980 blockbuster Karz. Titled Om Shanti Om, the film stars ShahRukh Khan and Deepika Padukone. Insiders insist that the film is loosely based on Karz. Apparently, ShahRukh Khan has never done a film on reincarnation, so when Farah told him about the idea of making a film on the lines of Karz, he was very excited.

Although Farah Khan is tight-lipped about the project, we have information that Shah Rukh plays the role of Rishi Kapoor, while model Deepika Padukone will play Tina Munim's role. "The film will be a musical and it will have the feeling of a 1980s Bollywood film," says our source. While in the original, Raj Kiran and Rishi Kapoor played the same man with different faces, in Farah's film, Shah Rukh will be allegedly playing a double role. "Shah Rukh plays the role of Om, while his love interest is Shanti. After his death, when he returns as a singer, he plays the role of Om again," says our source.

Incidentally, the idea on Om Shanti Om came from the chartbuster song of the same name of Karz. "Shah Rukh loves old Bollywood classics and currently he is interested in acting in remakes of classics. Farah was supposed to start Happy New Year, but the film has been temporarily shelved. Currently, Farah is working on the script," says our source. Currently they are looking for an actress to play the role of Simi Garewal. And yes, Sushmita Sen is being considered...

When contacted, Farah Khan said, "I don't know anything yet about my film, except the fact that ShahRukh Khan is in it. I will not be able to confirm anything." When further pressed, she said, "You'll have to wait for Shah Rukh to make a formal announcement about the film. I am just wondering how everyone is making up titles and story of my film. It's funny." She also refused to divulge the name of the film. However, yesterday ShahRukh Khan, in an interview to a daily, confirmed that he is working in Farah's film titled Om Shanti Om. Meanwhile, ShahRukh Khan seems to be on a remake spree. After playing Dilip Kumar (Devdas) and Amitabh Bachchan (Don), now it's Rishi Kapoor...

(Inputs from Aditi Jayekar Kane)

woow hope that news will be true, 😳