Hair spray while straightening..... .help

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys😊

Could you please tell me which hair spray (brand)to use while straightening, for protection and to make it smooth.(my hair is quite wavy). ðŸ˜•

I have got remington wet2straight straightener and it works quite alright. But when i go to the hair dressers to straighten my hair it is more smooth and less wavy than when i do it at home.

Does anyone use the same straightener as me? If so or otherwise which hairspray do u use?

Please share ur views n help......😛

Thanks guys😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
heyy dels! well.. my friend uses Tres Semme heat protection spray... and it looks nice! u cud try that! 😃 x
Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well it might be the straighter ur using thats not giving u the reults u want....try a different straightner....the ceramic straightners does wonders for ur hair.
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Wet2Straight straightners arent good for your hair ...my friend had them and they hardly straightened her hair 😳 ...u need ceramic ones 😉 ...or for heat protecting spray try remington ... maybe its the best with their products? 😆 Or Tresseme
~*MaNnU*~ thumbnail
anoder thing u cud do if u have wavy...and FRIZZY..hair..is first straighten ur hair wiv w/e..and then.......bursh it down wid a fleecyy
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there is loreal straightening rebonding chemical spray. i use the curling one n it works.