Users

Frequent Posters

Shukayb thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: queenkumar

Shuku u like I love it!

Check these out k

This is for eyeing Shaurya!

LOL the last one is hilarious.I need to use that on IFFI. let me know where you got those so I can use them too. Just pm me. thanks

aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Neha looks so beautiful. QK thanks for the lovely pics! 😃

buttercup thumbnail
I dont understand one thing here.

If anyone wishes they can make posts on Iqbal/Angad and make fun and enjoy to any extent they want.

But no one makes issue abt it.

But when someone makes a post on Kripa its a huge issue??? Whts the problem here?? Arent we comming here to laugh and enjoy, so whats wrong with this post?? Its abt a character in KYPH and it relates to a rehearsal scene she did. Whats wrong???

And then ppl coming call others, idiots, immature bla bla..???

So when others make fun with the character Angad, why arent they immature???

We need to grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i close this post, i will be questioned why you dont close posts regarding Angad.??

So dont you think the way people can make fun posts on Angad, same can be on Kripa as well???

Edited by buttercup - 17 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup

I dont understand one thing here.

If anyone wishes they can make posts on Iqbal/Angad and make fun and enjoy to any extent they want.

But no one makes issue abt it.

But when someone makes a post on Kripa its a huge issue??? Whts the problem here?? Arent we comming here to laugh and enjoy, so whats wrong with this post?? Its abt a character in KYPH and it relates to a rehearsal scene she did. Whats wrong???

And then ppl coming call others, idiots, immature bla bla..???

So when others make fun with the character Angad, why arent they immature???

We need to grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i close this post, i will be questioned why you dont close posts regarding Angad.??

So dont you think the way people can make fun posts on Angad, same can be on Kripa as well???

----------edited

Edited by anna143 - 17 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
No more TOPICS making fun of either on actor or characters.

Remember that there shouldnt be any posts making fun of either character or Actors.

Topic Closed.