Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
PASSION PLAY

'Lust keeps the zing alive!'

Dusky damsel Narayani Shastri lets BT take a peek into her innermost secrets

ROSHNI K OLIVERA

Your first crush...

I don't really remember having a crush ever. The closest would be my fondness for Mr Bachchan when I was around three years old.
Your first date...

It was a disastrous blind date set by my friend when I was in college. She told me there's a very tall and goodlooking guy who I have to meet as he was really wanting to meet me. After a lot of persuasion, when she promised me that she will be there with me all the way, I finally met him. He was a short guy, half bald, ten years older than me and I didn't know how to react. On top of that my friend immediately left me saying she had some urgent work. I was stranded with him, but fortunately he turned out to be a sweet heart and we had an amazing chat. And he is one of my closest friends today.
Your idea of a perfect date...
I'm not the romantic type. I like my date to be fun… either playing games like pictionary or twister or fun day to go to some place like Essel World.
What qualities do you look for in a man?
Looks are not that important. But he has to be intelligent, passionate about anything he does, modest and should have humility.
What was your first relationship like?
Fun but also taught me a lot about what real life is all about.
What do you think about lust versus love?
Love of course. But lust definitely keeps the zing alive!
What is romance to you?
When you are down, stuck in the daily rut of life or just plain bored, just a little romance can get you back your life!
Who'd you like to get dirty with on an island?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
Yes, but only when it happens for the right reasons.
Your take on infidelity?
Not fair whatever the reason.

LOST IN LOVE! Narayani Shastri
jojo_100 thumbnail

Hey guys ,i've found 'something interesting' at LRL forum ..obviously if its 'interesting' then it must be 'something' related to GCπŸ˜†, hai naπŸ˜‰?.. its an update of SBS(30april) featuring gaurva chopra and his cadets..

update by ayeshcassim :

They said gaurav will be playing the role of a music teacher capt. abhimanyu singh chauhan who is there to destress the cadets. it will be a very interesting entry. it is like SRK's role in Mohabbatein. Thn Gaurav started acting as though he is playing the violin and ali, naina, huda and aalekh came there to him and sat around him in the stairs. πŸ˜› then he asked the cadets to sing. all of them gave excuses. πŸ˜‰ naina said no, huda said he is not even a bathroom singer, ali said he does not know how to sing except aalekh who sang and said this song is specially for priyanka. 😳 and then he sang "mein shaayar to nahin..." how flirty! πŸ˜† then gaurav said that his role was different from SRK's and that they should understand if they did not inderstand they will understand later or something like that. πŸ˜• i was confused.
But his charecter sure looks very interesting!!!! I can wait for 9:30 pm! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by jojo_100 - 17 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊😊😊hey..jojo dear.. it could not be the update of 30 april episode cuz i watched yesterday's episode & there was nothing like this article..
 GAURAV's appearance has yet to be screened...
i guess it would take some more days as the track which is running right now in lrl is something else....

watch tonight's episode ...u'll come to know...😊😊😊
Hey shweta the post that jojo has posted is talking about yesterday's episode of saas bahu aur saazish (yes, Teena dear, we're back to talking about that show, hamare bure din waapas aa gaye hai πŸ˜‰). They had done a piece on lrl.
As for Gaurav's entry on lrl, i'm assuming it will happen after this current mess gets sorted out.

Originally posted by: bubblezz

Hey guys!πŸ˜›

Congratulations FC #2!!!πŸ‘

Shelly😳

Thanks Shelly. 😊

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=607819&TPN=1 &#10303824

This is the link to that page on IF where you will find yesterday's episode of SBS with Gaurav in it. Enjoy!!

Teena, tum zaroor dekhna... Gaurav, when asked to sing, recited lines from Kabhi Kabhi (aur kuch aata bhi hai, I'm tempted to ask πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ)... but for AB (and Gaurav) fans like you and me, its still a treat!
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks..shvetal dear ...for this new small swet house..😊😊😊

i m totally surprised as few days before, u asked to hv a new fanclb and hat too for the same reason of completing 150 pages...& now we r hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

so..what should i say it..your great intuition or just a coincidence😊
Shweta its neither intuition nor coincidence, its simply a knowledge of rules of IF... I'd checked the Amitabh Bachcan fan club out and realised that once a fan club finishes 150 pages, its time for fan club 2! 😊
Edited by whynot - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Maha21

Sorry Friends, I could'nt check my PMs and the fan club for the past few weeks (some thing very very urgent came up) and so wasn't able to reply...

Maha thats all right... as long as you are going to post a write up about Gaurav! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Left Right Left with Gaurav Chopra

Gaurav enters the very popular show Left Right Left essaying the role of Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan and so we sat down with him to find out more about his new character and Season 2 of Left Right Left.
Date: 4/30/2007 6:30:01 AM

By: Hiral Bhatt

The comrades of Left Right Left are back with more twists, more turns and some great entertainment for our Indian Television viewers. So you want to ask what is different about the second season of Sab's Left Right Left? Well while some male hearts may have broken due to the adieu of the sensational Shewta Salve, we hear that pulses are running high amongst the female crowds! And the culprit for causing this uproar is the very well-known face from popular shows like Dil Kya Chahta Hai, Nach Baliye 2 and Aisa Des Hai Mera. His good looks, tremendous acting skills and incredible dance moves have helped him edge out a special place in the Indian Television Industry. Yes, we are talking about none other than the very talented and versatile actor Gaurav Chopra!
Gaurav enters the very popular show Left Right Left essaying the role of Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan and so we sat down with him to find out more about his new character and Season 2 of Left Right Left.

Garuav, tell us how are you associated with the show Left Right Left?

Well, I am not really allowed to say anything. However I will just let you know that I am going to be playing a character called - Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan.

Who exactly is Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu is here to add more flavors to the show. This character will make the show spunkier. He is not a character with the ordinary shades of grey, white or black. Abhimanyu is good at times but he has is insecurities – he is strong yet sensitive when it comes to certain things. He helps everyone and yet he too needs support at times. He adds new flavors by bringing together the characters from the past with the new characters of the present Season. Abhimanyu will be seen interacting with both the older and the newer characters – usually generation leaps allow this type of a change but in the case of Left Right Left Abhimanyu's character brings about this change. It is a huge responsibility as Left Right Left is a popular show and thus certain details have to be kept in mind as though they may not seem important initially, they later on do add up.

When will we see Abhimanyu?

I wont be there for the first few episodes but Abhimanyu will be mentioned along the way.

What made you choose Abhimanyu's role? Why Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu's character has a lot of shades I have done before and yet many that I haven't too. It is a perfect blend. Abhimanyu's personality is so very real to life. The character has been done in the past, yet a few elements haven't been highlighted earlier. Post Aisa Des Hai Mera, I was looking for something completely different - something I haven't done, and yet something familiar, and Abhimanyu's was perfect.

Can you relate to your character of Abhimanyu?

Totally. We all have a little bit of him and yet at the same time he has a standard and personality of his own that sets him apart.

Your final words on Left Right Left, Season 2 and Abhimanyu?

Watch out for Abhimnayu!!!

Reporter: Hiral Bhatt
Contact Writer: PM anju0930
Contact Editor: [email protected]