Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

lo ji... ek aur demand from vinnu bhai gaurav.... πŸ˜†

jojo jaan.... plz comply with the request.. πŸ˜‰ 

ok shweta ji.😊....lagi howi hoon ...jaise hi article haath laga ,naye ghar(fanclub #3) pahuncha dongi πŸ˜‰.....theek hai πŸ˜ƒ

jojo_100 thumbnail

HEY..GUYS... 😊  ......i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray..... πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘ Mubarkaan πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘

now that narayani didi  is out of the pic 😭 ....dua hai ke aap Abhi's princess se promote ho ke Gavrau's princess bhi ban jayein πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

jojo_100 thumbnail

now i hv to agree guys.....hamara sher ..certainly apni sherni ko dhoond raha hai....πŸ˜‰  ((par mujhe to lagta hai ke sher ne sherni ( read:bakri 🀒 )dhondh li hai...aur wo tellywood se hi hai...can't write her name here...for obvious reasons πŸ˜‰...mein apko uska naam pm karti hoon (Note:mere liye sherni sirf narayani thi ..aur koi nahi😭 )

btw..jojojaan why don't u ask ur gaurav bhai chauhan .πŸ˜‰..to give some specifications abt the type of sherni ..he is looking for..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(( oho shweta ji ,in the last para of the article he has mentioned the ''khobiaan'' of his future wife πŸ˜†.......but gaurav bhai chuhan forgot to mention a very important khobi of his future wifeπŸ˜•....aur wo hai gol gol gallan karne ki khobi 😑......which was absent in narayani...narayani  is a straight forward and simple person πŸ‘ maybe that's why he dumped her πŸ˜­  

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oho yeh to nayi newz hai Narayani outta the picture.....kisi ney mujh sey kaha tha "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai"...well can't say how happy I am atleast he'll find someone who'll be worth him now... 😊 Jojo dear I know you really like Narayani n I hope you'r not mad at me for writing this.. 😊
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spian

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†trust you to put humour in any situation so effortlessly. Great talent dear😳. but where is Gaurav in this? inside the basta🀣 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....arrey baba mere paas basta tha , koi bori nahi k uss mein GC ko daal deti πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.............

waise spian ji ,meri umbrella ke neeche ,mere saath walk karte howe ,itne baday gavrau bhai apko nazar kyun nahi aaye πŸ˜•πŸ˜†??...why ??πŸ˜‰

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blind horizon

Oho yeh to nayi newz hai Narayani outta the picture.....kisi ney mujh sey kaha tha "Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai"...well can't say how happy I am atleast he'll find someone who'll be worth him now... 😊 Jojo dear I know you really like Narayani n I hope you'r not mad at me for writing this.. 😊

nahi muneeza tum pe kya mad hona 😊...mein to uss  πŸ€¬ πŸ€¬  🀬 Chopra pe mad hoon  😑😑...jisne narayani ko dump kar diya hai 😭

btw muneeza ye ''sabar ka phal meetha hota hai '' ye baat kya kisi khas bande ne apse kahi thi ?πŸ˜‰

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime,((achcha ji ab date bhi yaad nahi 😭...chalo mein batati hoon...u have been dating her since october 04...kuch yaad aya😑)) but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.((oye mr wavelenght chopra , kya tumko 32 months ke baad apni aur uski wavelenghts ka pata chalaπŸ˜•...diwali dhamaka interview mein to bar bar matching wavelengths ki baat kar rahe thay😑 ))
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own,((to kya narayani ne apna mind karaye pe liye howa tha😑)) share the same dreams and she can be from any field(( mujhe lagta hai , he does'nt want a showbiz wife..)). She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me((par kitna excited πŸ˜•?..kahiin apka matlab ye to nahi ke wo 24/7 bhangray daale ke uski shaadi gavrau chopra se hone ja rahi hai πŸ˜†)). Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. ((oh  puhleeeez....no more raaag ''good- freind '' 🀒...hum ye raaag suun suun kar thak gaye hain ,aur aap hain ke suna suna kar nahi thakay πŸ˜†....

waise apni good-best-freind ko dump karne ke baad bhi, aap ye raaag nahi chorein ge kya ?πŸ˜•..waqi tussi zara huut ke bande hoπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†))

gulrani thumbnail

thank you..lirh..

this is to inform all of u that the crowning ceremony is going to take palce at following address. u all are cordially invited & requested to bring as much of gifts u can. guests without gifts would not be entertained. πŸ˜‰

plz note down the address....

shweta aka scorpiongal 😊

scorpion kingdom...😊

city of heart,😊

palace of love😊

dreamland. 😊

That s very funny Shweta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Your Scorpion Kingdom s address πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....BTW ....Congratulations for winning the crown πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...So we have to call you from today ..."the Princess of Scorpion of Abhimaniyu Rai Chauhan"😳

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Edited by shahnaz12 - 16 years ago
gulrani thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahnaz12

Hot InterviewπŸ˜‰? Which one? The one with very colorful and vivid descriptionπŸ˜† of his wishful thinkingπŸ’” about IgloosπŸ˜†? OMG … I was like πŸ˜†for a long time when I read that interviewπŸ˜†.

Yes Lirh ...I felt it the same thing as you described about that famous Igloos interview ...I was  😲 too....πŸ˜†

I found it very funny that … this particular interviewer😎 managed to get so much personal preferences😳 out of Gaurav who seems to forget his skills in speaking gol gol galanπŸ˜• (credit goes to Jojo for finding this strength in Gaurav).

Yup Shahnaz ....his gol gol galan......his diplomacy was absent....I guess so ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,  probably he was in mood of pouring out his heart that day πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Also I was very amused when I saw most of the very vocal people in this fan club just decided to keep quiet about itπŸ˜†.πŸ˜† I was expecting at least a fun filled discussion around his answers πŸ˜‰β€¦ we have done it beforeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β€¦.

I was also expecting the same, dearπŸ˜› ....you should have come up with your usual mindblowing fun filled discussions😊...I still remember those golden days at Adhm😳...but nowdays , it s mainly done thru pms ...so some of us we miss all these good and fun topics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­

And you know what? Mama's boys are the bestπŸ‘β€¦.. I mean in a positive way … if a boy loves his mom, the first real woman in his lifeπŸ˜‰ … he becomes hardwiredπŸ‘πŸΌ to love the most significant woman in his life when the time comes😳 … OK we will see what happens with this particular mama's boy in questionπŸ˜› ….

I am doubtful  about this Mamas boy ....πŸ˜•  Let s hope the best for this Mamas boy πŸ˜ƒ