lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
wah wah.. meri pyaari si neetu dii..

speechless like always!!

i read your ff for the 4th time!
DeepaliC thumbnail
aw man Neetu that was SOOOOOO GOOOD!!.. your such a good writer.. lol sorry but I finally got time to comment today, after writing you a pm.. haha.. ok well I have to go now.. since you know I'm in the library.. That was really very good!.. I read it 2 times!.. it's soo addicting!
anika22 thumbnail
ohhhhh my GODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

that was so good... i read the whole thing in one go!!! it was a really good break from my studies n alll!! its absolutely drivin me crazy with exams ahead....
no i can go n study again....

i just loved it and the last part brought tears to my eyes!!!! it was so cute and romantic!!!!!!

but i just didn't understand one thing....why didn't they recognise each other and why did they use different names or did they think that the other person won't recongnise them???? i'm sorry thats the only bit that confused me!!

neway love your work

and i pray that you get a guy as cute as that in your real life!!!
byebey
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Amazing FF kudiye... 1ce again u play so smartly wid ur wrd n dier meaning along wid feeling...

*mine hand 2 mine hrt *. bow.... u r Incredible 4 me...as u always surprise me more den shock wid ur writing style..

It's d unique style of urs always draw me 2ward ur FF....

Here also u did d same dear.. Shiv-gauri r really inSeparable 4 me...

shock 2 knw who is dis shivani Oberio n Gaurav Khaana... but was hppy 2 kwn deir real identify😉...

muahaha. Luv ur FF... spl dat 1st kiss.. C I been so besharam here still blushing😳😉

Luv
Mona Lisa

Edited by k-ekta fan - 15 years ago