***KS Daliy Bloopers Mania***

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
Hello Ksians, and Friends
Instead of making an thread for an separate topic for each blooper why don't you post all the bloopers from the Kasam Se show on this thread. Instead of making an separate blooper thread.
All the bloopers that are not posted in this thread will be closed with out an warning.

KS Dev Team

Edited by ziddi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

I dont whether this has been discuused or anyone of u noticed it but on fridays episode when Jiggy "walks on" Saahil and Rano, she asks Rano what was she trying to do? "Ameer Ladko ko kaise phasate hain yeh sikhana chahti hon"πŸ˜†

Hello madam Jigyasa, Rich ladko ko kaise phasate hain yeh seekh kar aapka beta kya karegaπŸ˜•......πŸ˜†

This dialogue was hilarious, i cracked up when i heard it. What was Jigyasa trying to say, please enlighten meπŸ˜†

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey guyz i m new 2 dis section of kasam se n dis is my 1st post here. i just like 2 share dis blooper wid u all well wen jigs went 2 da mandir 2 find masi da flowerman told her dat dey have gone 2 Health Care Hospital but wen dey had reached there da name board was of City Hospital.πŸ˜† wen did da hospital change its name. i know it'san old news but jus wanted 2 tell
Tomiko thumbnail
OMG!! I never noticed!!
oh yeah...another one!!
this was like two/three epis ago in the UK...when massi tells Bani and Jai to sleep in the same bed...Bani lays down in a pink shalwar Kameez...but when she wakes up the next morning, she's in her night suit!
heyitsrupy thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Oh well, when one starts watching a soap so devotedly, noticing bloopers becomes a side-hobbyπŸ˜ƒ

Can think of the following in the latest twist in the serial:

1) How come Aditya doesnt know Ranvijay Chopra? If Roshni was supposedly seeing Jai and was even going to marry him, how come the Chopras and Walias didnt interact???...I wonder if the unfolding of the mystery cn clear this up as well.

2) Oh well, this is minor, but I keep thinking as if this Ranvijay angle is an afterthought. I mean just a couple of weeks back, we had Roshni ensconced in the Walia mansion coz 'she had no one to look after her'. And now suddenly there is a full-blown family in the town. Didnt she tell Jai that she felt lonely in the city and thats why she wanted to stay in his house???...What happened to that??

3) Where did this boyfriend of Anu come up from?....Wasnt her character the kinds whom everyone wanted to get married, but couldnt?...I mean there were guys coming to see her, etc and she never protestd?...And she was carrrying Rohit's baby for 3 months????...Strange!!!

Not that any of this takes anything away from the interest the serial is generating at the moment....But just thought would share this with u all...Any thoughts on this???

Rupy

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There are so many more, such as:

1. different bedrooms for Jai & Bani, for all their romantic scenes. πŸ˜›

2.When the guy comes to meet her for marriage she tell him she has already done her graduation in B.Com, but suddenly now she is close to Ranos age and still going to college??? πŸ˜•

3.Wasn't Sahil supposed to be the youngest by the way??? from all of Jigs children.And Ranos age at that? πŸ˜•

4. For all the others that aren't coming to my mind right now. πŸ˜ƒ

zara18 thumbnail
yeah iv notice that aswell πŸ˜† theres another thing iv notice when first time jai was helping bani tie her dorie in there bedroom.....i remeber watching yesterdays episode where pushkur and pia are in there room (the episode was the one where seema is telling pushkur and pia that they will have to sleep in drawing room becoz her brother is coming) and the room they were in was the excatly same room where jai was tieing bani's dorie for the first time
Goda thumbnail
The Oddest of all is Pushkar's Father. Dint Jai adopt him like a son because he lost his father? But Pushky's mother has mangala Sutra she wears all the time! I have a feeling this also connects some how to the PR mystry
ria_nl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in that episode when everyone comes to know about anu, and jigyasa says that she is leaving that house, Ranveer comes to sahil and say's to him that so much is happening in this house and u don't know anything. Then he says to Sahil: pata hain tumhe, ANU PREGNANT HOGAYI HAIN πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but how can u say something like this, i found this soooooo funny πŸ˜†
He could have just said that anu is pregnant but nooooo πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by ria_nl - 17 years ago
green_eyes88 thumbnail
i noticed the pushkar dad thing aswell....if his dad's supossed to be dead y his mum act lyk a married woman.......ohwell as sum1 sed b4 when watchin ekta's serial yo hav 2 leave ur logical side somewhere.......othrwise the whle serial will not make sense πŸ˜†