ELAS: April 24, 2007 Highlights/Brief

smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Highlights for April 24, 2007
It's not detailed, but it goes straight to the point. That's all you need for this drama, really!

• Priya, Sonam's psychiatrist tells Aryan that Nikhil could be part of Sonam's mysterious past.
  • Aryan rings up Ananya and tells her what Priya told him, and he thinks that Nikhil is an important part of Sonam's past. They probably even had a past together. Ananya is confused and in denial. (I think you should realize now, Ananya, that you shouldn't trust anyone. You're not always right, y'know.)
  • Ananya tells Nikhil about what Aryan told her, about him being part of Sonam's past, but Nikhil claims  that he doesn't know Sonam at all and doesn't believe that he has a past with her. (Of course, you're always right too. You don't believe in anyone or anything, that's why you signed Ayesha's papers, humiliated Anu's mom, and sent Abhinav to jail...pshhh.)
  • Aryan goes to Sonam's room, and Sonam tells him that she doesn't deserve him and she doesn't want to cause him trouble. Aryan tells her that he loves her and he will always be with her no matter what. Sonam is relieved.
  • Back in the testing room, Priya asks Sonam questions. Aryan is there too observing. She asks her her birthday, which Sonam prompts right away, but when Priya asks Sonam her birth year, Sonam hesitates as she can't remember. Priya also asks her other questions, such as where she grew up, who her parents were, but Sonam is unable to answer any.
  • Later, Aryan tells Priya about how he first met Priya. How he met her at an art exhibit, and her art was there, and he flirted with her and complimented her art. He even bought her artwork, a painting/drawing of a house. Aryan also tells Priya that he never asked Sonam about her past because she was an orphan. Priya says that in the next appointment, she will ask Priya to paint something. ( I don't get why they kept saying "paint", when really, what she did was draw. There was no paint involved.)
  • Priya tells Sonam that she wants her to draw something which consists of a sun, trees, water, snake, and a house.
  • Anu and Aryan go to the orphanage where Sonam used to stay in. They find out that Sonam was there admitted there since childhood, she was actually brought there from a pshychotic hospital. As the scene is over, they show a picture of a house, that was apparently, drawn by Sonam. (An exact replica as the one from the exhibit.)
  • That's there next stop, as the two go to visit the nurse at the hospital Sonam was admitted in, where the nurse tells him that the police found her passed out, and she did not have any documents or anything whats so ever. Aryan and Ananya leave from there, and again, they show a framed picture on the wall, again of a house. Exact picture.
  • Amma is playing with a crying Anushka (they changed the baby, again! They should make it less obvious next time they change her!) Nikhil comes in and starts playing with her, and sits her on a tall shelf. He picks her up again, accidently knocking a picture frame, which shatters to the floor. The picture is black and white, with Nikhil standing infront of a house...
  • The scene shifts to Sonam finishing her drawing, a picture of a house, with trees, and everything, just like all the other pictures, just like the picture of Nikhil. They show flashes of each instance.
  • End
Comments: Interesting episode. So we kind of get SOME hints about Sonam, but not too much. We find out how Aryan met her. We also find out that she is an artist, and that she was a troubled orphan, found passed out by the police. No one really knows her past. Also, every painting/drawing that she has made, is the exact same thing, which consists of a house. We find out that perhaps Nikhil is part of this past, after we see his picture. Good episode, had suspense. Hopefully we'll find out soon!
Funny Moment: Near the end where Nikhil is playing with Anushka. They obviously changed the baby, she looks completely different from all the other Anushkas! And the fact that he put her on top of a shelf. Him playing with the baby made me laugh!
Rating: 4/5
Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights!
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thankz for the updates...
i think soman is a crazy girl...
im so confused about her past... 😕
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
smilingstar3 means Anuradha as Annanya , thanks
vineeshaa thumbnail
Thanx for the gr8 update.
👏 👏 👏
smilingstar3 thumbnail
Ohh, hahaha sorry, I just realized that I kept writing Anurhada instead of Ananya...Hahaha. Bad Habit! I hope there wasn't any confusion!