Rahul Khanna on LBJ..

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Just watched the episode with Rahul Khanna as the guest.. and I thought he was sooo cute! 😳

He kept smiling throughout.. Loved the part where his fan spoke to him.. and literally told him she wants premiere tickets to his film Raqeeb.. He just didn't know what to say 😆😆 Poor guy asked her to be his date to the premiere...

Also loved the part when Rahul started laughing as a fan said he doesn't have the body to carry off an action role.. He's like, 'the guy said I only have the face no body!' 😆😆 And ofcourse..the whole 'chocolate boy v/s action hero' debate.. and he just hated the word 'chocolate boy'!!

All in all.. a fun episode. Rahul seemed at ease.. The only funny bit - Tina kept speaking in Hindi while Rahul spoke English throughout.. And boy, love the way he speaks!!

Ohhh.. and he made some really cute and funny faces throughout his conversation 😆😆 He looks soooo cute! 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thx ekta 4 the wonderful update gr8 job n ya thx 4 the pics dying 2 watch the video 😊
halima006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is frm kumkum right 😕

anyways thnx sooo much for the pics
-Nadii- thumbnail
I have also seen him in a movie, i think Pyar ke side effects..
desi_grl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadiaIqbal

I have also seen him in a movie, i think Pyar ke side effects..

he is akshay khanna's brother...nd d guy who was in pyar ke...was rahul bose not khanna

buttercup thumbnail
haila..he is lookin cute 😊