Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Jeet say why bhabi will do this..Durga say to Rajji to go and bring the necklace.Rajji say from where?Durga say where u have hidden..Durga say u want to prove that we are thief..Durga say ur Maayka is ur Maayka but ur sasural is ur real house..DD come and ask what is happening?Jeet say the necklace has been stealen..Durga say to Rajji to come with me,all follow them.Durga goes in her room and open the cabard.Durga give some money to Rajji and say give it to ur mummyji&daddyji and keep the necklace with u..Rajji say i can't  take that money because my daddyji won't accept it..they all leave.Rajji is putting the money in the cabard.

the director is looking for a new model and say when Shabd will come he won't do with old models the modeling..the director say Shabd has magic,when he tuch something it come gold..Mahi enter.Mahi goes to the reception and say i come here for job..the madame say here we do modeling and we need models..the director meet Mahi and say u get this job..Mahi say what i need to do.the director say u need to put clothes and we will take ur photos.Mahi say my family won't agree..the director say we won't show to the public and say we will give u 1 thousands for 1 photo..Mahi say how many photos u will take?the director say 5 to 10..Mahi say when i can join?the director say from now.

they are changing Mahi,putting some lipstick.Mahi come with red dress looking great😳.they are taking Mahi phots.Mahi say i can't do this..a women say Shabd doesn't like that we get late..a dashing boy come out from the car😳Mahi was going but Shabd was coming and they both meet..he say i am Shabd.episode ends on Shabd face.

Comments:Nice Episode Shabd Was Looking Great😳.I Think He Will Fall In Love With Mahi.I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wondeful Comments

Edited by Circut - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi82 thumbnail
cann't wait to see the video πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ‘
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx. it was an awesum epi 😳
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
t4s...wooohoo finally Viavn arrives as Shabd....he wil surely fall for Neha-Mahi 😳
sharala thumbnail
cool...they meet!..thanks for the update
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kool update!

~diljaani
Thank you Circut for the nice update.   πŸ˜†

Maha was looking very nice in that dress.   πŸ‘
vineeshaa thumbnail