Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shukayb thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: hansam

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! why is so everyone keen on me getting a danda, hai allah budhi aurat hu, zara sharam karoooo...

hmmm Iqbal ok, lets talk about his biceps, triceps, quads.......need i go on πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

shukayb, bachke don't give ur name out, kuch sheeeeeev, bheeeeeeev nahi milne wala πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I was getting tired of chikna shiv man. I was like I will give him to the poor girl since she keeps bugging me about him.

YEAH LETS TALK ABOUT HIS GOATIE TOO!!!! 

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shukayb

I was getting tired of chikna shiv man. I was like I will give him to the poor girl since she keeps bugging me about him.

YEAH LETS TALK ABOUT HIS GOATIE TOO!!!! 

poor girl bugging u???.........u cudnt fight ne more....sooo u lost admit it!!!u were tired of fightin coz u knew u wudnt be able 2 take shiv away from me!u gave up simple!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Shukayb thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

there was no chikna shivy!πŸ˜•

YES there was, He didnt have enough facial hair to qualify for the nonchiknaness category. BUT HE WAS CHIKNA at least the episodes I watched. But I cant take him back now I already promised rashi. I will just have to keep ZAIB and dardiwala angad

LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shivy had scraapy dadhi yaar, now that is really fun when it comes to tickling.......

oh man!!!! shiv was ek dum gharam, with the stubble, intially u would not wanna mess with him

actually i could see the similarities between shiv n zaib, the arrogance was similar........
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

oops sorry guys, laptop playin up, i think its tryin to tell me to do some workπŸ˜†

Edited by hansam - 17 years ago
mansi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajibabe

arre dinky ji shivy chikna tha, remember his enterence scene he had really short hair & one day stubble he looked hoxy. but im dying to see him clean shaved, as he looks so cute & innocent like a little baby. personally i feel some men suit stubble & i perfer a rough & ready look. in iq's case he looks dashing in stubble, clean shaved, goatee or full beared. but one thing is certain meri abhi, abhi kissi khaas se jaan, pehchaan ho rahi hai. yaaro mujhe us se joote paden ge, kyunke us ne mera desk top dekha, aur woh thoda paagal hogaya tha. kyunki mere mobile or lap top ka screen saver iq hain, jab woh jiknh pe aaye the. itne handsome aur dashing lag rahe hain, ke us bechaare ke hosh udh gaye. mein ne kaha janaab yeh window shopping hai aur aap retail hain, fikar na karen who to hooked, booked hain.deinkyji aap bahut kismat wali hain, lekin kasam se, agar ghar se koi objection na ho, to aap ko har ladki ghar ke bahir mile gi, yeh gaate huye, saat samunder mein tere peeche peeche aagayi, zulmi meri jaan tere kadmon ke neech aagayi.

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

DesiChocolate thumbnail
Okie so I am a bit confused. Is our Iqu coming into a new TV show? 😲Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago
Shukayb thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansam

shivy had scraapy dadhi yaar, now that is really fun when it comes to tickling.......

oh man!!!! shiv was ek dum gharam, with the stubble, intially u would not wanna mess with him

actually i could see the similarities between shiv n zaib, the arrogance was similar........

LOL I am gonna watch KAA again and see if he had stubble, from what I remember there wasn't any. BUT GOD I LOVED HIS ARROGANCE and ATTITUDE. But the whole story line was like wack. I stopped watching when Iqbal left, but the show is still running. Wasnt she suppose to die or somethin after a year? I want Iqbal to go back and do all the shows that i missed😳.I get a sick feeling to go back and watch when he isnt in it. Its not the same😭😭😭.LOL iffi you and I can direct the scenes for Iqbal (Like he really needs directionπŸ˜‰). Or he can direct us on how to direct himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ok not making sense now sorry, I just got done with my presentation. Alhamdulilah everything went well I am still alive. BUT I HAVE A RESEARCH PAPER I HAVE TO START ON THATS DUE TOMORROW. So i am gonna pull a all niter today, after I get like 2 hours of sleep. OK guys will be back later ok.

ammmu thumbnail
Haiiii....... Tuesday's epi... the intensity of IQ..!! 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ was really just too much to handle..

That's another thing I love... his eyes 😳 just choo intense..!!

Can't wait for IQ to come back, really missing him!!
ammmu thumbnail
Eggjactly 😳 😳 Dinks di, love all the sigs yu have, *faints* 😳 πŸ˜›

When he hit his hand against the wall.... love when IQ does these scenes, whether it be in KYPH, KA, and KAA..!! One thing he is most good at, without a doubt. πŸ˜› 😳