smilingstar3 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Here are the Highlights for April 23, 2007...

• Everyone is stunned with Sonam's mysterious behavior after her encounter with Nikhil.
  • The family suggests that Sonam should see a psychiatrist. Anu tries to call up a friend of Abhinav's, who is one, but Nikhil stops her, as him and Meera don't want Anu to know the truth about her father. (Even though she knows the truth already...)
  • Nikhil suggests Sonam sees a well-known doctor in India, named Priya
  • The following day, Sonam has disappeared and there is a note from Aryan saying that Sonam was embarrassed about her behavior the previous night, so they had left.
  • Chachi is going crazy over superstitions regarding Sonam. Nikhil yells at her telling her that he doesn't believe in her foolishness.
  • Aryan convinces Sonam to see a psychiatrist.
  • Abhinav goes to his crazy boss, and the boss tells him that he must be a chauffeur for his daughter, who needs to go to a beauty parlor. Along the way, he must also pick up some groceries.
  • Sonam goes to the psychiatrist, Priya, and Priya shows Sonam pictures of famous celebrities, including Nikhil.
  • Sonam freaks out onces she sees Nikhils picture. After her reaction, Priya questions her, and Sonam is back to her normal state, oblivious of her state of reaction.
  • Abhinav is at the bazaar getting vegetables, and he sees Meera and Anu. He tries his best to hide from him, along the way he drops groceries, and what not, but is successful.
  • Priya tells Aryan that Sonam's behavior has something to do with her past. She tells him that they can not further treat Sonam, until they have figured out her past. There is a case that perhaps Nikhil is somehow part of her past.
  • End.

Comments: Overall good episode. I felt really bad for Abhinav, because he has to go through so much even after his release from jail. I don't think anyone has realized that Anu is aware of Abhinav and Meera, and I also think that Anu might be aware of the documents regarding Nikhil's property. I think they should pick up the pace with Sonam's mysterious past. Hopefully this will progress throughout the week. The enjoyable part of this episode was probably Chachi and her crazy supersitions, and her burning frying pan. It will be quite amusing if her supersitions turn out to be true!
Rating: 3/5

Edited by smilingstar3 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow im da first one to comment so thankz for da update... and keep it up...
maryam4f thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
Another problem. 😕 😆
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you 👏 smilingstar3 👏 . Nice job. Lovely Comments. Yes smilingstar3, for once, something different, both on Nikhil/ Annanya -- Aryan/Sonum Front. Me Thinks :- Just Showing Nikhil/Annanya how they are with friends and thier relationship. With Sonum's Pyschic Problems. On Abhinav/ Annanya's Dad Some thing different, though sad, but then They need to clear Beeji's property issue. I gues, Paras/ or some one has shade deals and will get caught eventually, Like all Hindi Movies.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gr8 update.............. 😃 😃 😃 good way f ritin'................. 😃 😃
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
smilingstar3 thumbnail
No problem everyone. Just doing the best I can...hehehe.

I hope Sonam doesn't become evil. 😕