Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

the man say who are u.get out from here.Brij come and slap the man.Brij take Soni and goes..Brij come back and goes to Soni room and shut the door..Soni say i goes for job.Brij say why u goes,whom u ask?Brij say u don't need to do job u think i can do nothing..Soni say no i don't mean this..Brij goes..Brij comeback and say to Soni i am not angry with u and say i saw dreams for u.Brij say if something happend to u today then i won't forgive myself ever..they are preparing for the lunch..Nani Masa come with Preeto and Brij with Guddu..Guddu ask where is Mahi?Moni say she was tired so she goes to sleep..Guddu say the breakfast is great..Brij&Moni take half-half roti😭.there was just 1 roti left..

Rajji is sleeping,Durga&Jyoti come.Durga tell to Jyoti to go.Durga goes..Durga is waiting outisde.Jyoti goes and open the kabard..DD is coming down.Durga is shocked to see him..DD saw Durga..Jyoti has take the necklace..DD ask what are u doing here?Durga say i don't get sleep and people say to drink a glass of milk when we don't get to sleep..Jyoti has the necklace in her hand,Jyoti open the door and saw Durga is with DD there..DD say so u have drink milk.Durga say not yet.Durga say u are tired go and sleep,i will come after drinking the milk.Durga say u want?DD say no and goes..Jyoti come and give the necklace to Durga..Durga say our work is done..

Durga&Jyoti are sitting.Rajji come and give tea to Durga and to Jyoti..Rajji say every work is done,can i go now and sell the necklace?Durga say ok..Rajji come and open the kabard.Rajji open the box and is shock to see there is no necklace there..Rajji say where is the necklace?Rajji tell to Durga that the necklace is not there.Jyoti say go and check carefuly.Rajji say i have check carefully..Rajji say when i goes to sleep,no one come in my room.Jyoti say u mean its someone from the house who has steal the necklace.Rajji say i don't mean this..Jyoti say the necklace is not been steal,he is just lying that the necklace has been steal.episode ends on Rajji face.

Comments:Good Episode..Durga And Jyoti Has Finaly Steal The Necklace..I Think Rajji Will Khow About This..I Will Rate 9/10.

Now Ur Guys Wondeful Comments

Edited by Circut - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot for the awsome updates 😭 😭
am_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update....

What a sad episode

AfghanLeena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanxxxxx yaar tuse gr8 ho πŸ‘

Love Leena πŸ˜‰
nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update 😳
Cant blive Durga n Jyoti cud stoop so low! 🀒
b***** b*****s!! 😑 😑
Thank you Circut for the nice update.   πŸ‘

I was so good the man got a good slap.   πŸ˜†
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx a lot for the update πŸ‘ !!!!!!!

Poor Rajji 😭
Malajiji thumbnail
You know what I meant.. Thanks soo much for the update.
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't beleice durga and joyti can be so low...
btw thankz for the u
cheeky_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!! Sad episode!!!