Friendship, love,Sacrifice

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

alright guys

i thought of starting this topic because i wanted to know ur views on it... i was just wondering that all of us on this forum are from different places.. Different countries ... but how one show ties us all down... our views.. the way we react with each other( in a friendly way๐Ÿ˜†) ... its sometimes amazing... the way ppl help u out here... on my behalf i am thankful to all u guys for being kind ... and answering my questions ...

so I thought y not start a topic on friendship, love , Sacrifice ... after all that's wht the show is based on ... there were different topic posted for Love... but y not tie with other things too ... so if everyone is ok with this topic ... then i would really like to hear some views on it ...

If u guys r not ok with this then let me know I will delete the post ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepey thumbnail

LOVE: very strong feeling, often misttok for infatuation or lust. Very rare.

SACRIFICE: again very rare, only tru love can make u give a sacrifice for the person u love.

FRIENDSHIP: now this is something i know about.  Very beautiful relationship that lasts for a life time. It makes u feel special. u can share ur happiness and sorrow wid ur friends.

Hey we love u too princess.

happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepey

LOVE: very strong feeling, often misttok for infatuation or lust. Very rare.

SACRIFICE: again very rare, only tru love can make u give a sacrifice for the person u love.

FRIENDSHIP: now this is something i know about.  Very beautiful relationship that lasts for a life time. It makes u feel special. u can share ur happiness and sorrow wid ur friends.

Hey we love u too princess.

awww deepo, that was beautiful. very nice thoughts.
Maan-Diwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess1_43

alright guys

i thought of starting this topic because i wanted to know ur views on it... i was just wondering that all of us on this forum are from different places.. Different countries ... but how one show ties us all down... our views.. the way we react with each other( in a friendly way๐Ÿ˜†) ... its sometimes amazing... the way ppl help u out here... on my behalf i am thankful to all u guys for being kind ... and answering my questions ...

so I thought y not start a topic on friendship, love , Sacrifice ... after all that's wht the show is based on ... there were different topic posted for Love... but y not tie with other things too ... so if everyone is ok with this topic ... then i would really like to hear some views on it ...

If u guys r not ok with this then let me know I will delete the post ...

SO TRUE WHEN EVER SOMEBODY NEEDS SOMETHING SOMEBODY HELPS THEM WOITHOUT ANYTHING IN RETURN, JUST LIKE HOW YOU HELPED ME๐Ÿ˜‰

Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks deepey... ๐Ÿ˜† gr8 view...

i believe scarifice is one thing that ppl lack today... not all of us but most of us we r so into our world we dont care about others ...

the word love now a days is used so often that ppl have forgotten the real meaning of it ...

and friendship... thats something that can sometimes break u or mend u into the person who u r ... wht say๐Ÿ˜‰

on a lighter note take prithvi for example... he made a scarifice... but ppl r mistaking it for his possessiveness ... He says he is did it for love and friendship.... but some want him to pack his bags and go .. hehe .. that was small joke... dont mind it..

miracle83 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey princess what a thought.........

to me love means just sittin with my beloved without any words and understandin what he wants.... or even the love one shares while doin simple household chores that is romance for me.....

he smiles when i say that i love him, i love him when he smiles!!!

friendship to me means just walkin or pplayin in the rain with ur friends having a gala time... without any tension or discussin things, helpin eachother with pettie things....

True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side

and sacrifice:

And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all

deepey thumbnail

love: Kripa's

Sacrifice: Angad's

Friendship: prithvi's

true love: deepey's for her hubby iqbal๐Ÿ˜›

deepey thumbnail
sunshine that was beautiful especially the two frieds one. it makes u go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. hope u get ur love, or u might have already
diksha_16 thumbnail

Frndship: needs no promises, no demands, no expectations,  it jus needs 2 pple, one fool lik u, & one cool lik me๐Ÿ˜†

Love + Sacrifice:maine tujhe pyar kiya SARASWATI samajhkar,

tere baap ne mujhe jala diya AGARBATI samajhkar.

Edited by diksha_16 - 18 years ago
deepey thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal2310

awwwwwwww deepey love u jaan๐Ÿ˜›

komal

ahaaaaaa we'll c that after u become a goldie. ur just saying that now to increase ur post  count.๐Ÿ˜† haaaaa im loving this.