Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

yeah, it's like putting a Kit-Kat bar & a jelly bean together. lols! you never know, this mismatch might actually work.😆😆😆

KitKat and Jellybeans together 😛?  I have to try this combination...  😆  😆

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serial123

KitKat and Jellybeans together 😛?  I have to try this combination...  😆  😆

it's yummy! you should eat jellybeans & kit-kat with plain vanilla ice-cream. the taste is just heavenly.😃

anyways, i agree with jenim that if you act as rajini's jodi in even one film, the title sticks with you & you immediately shoot to fame. it's very unfair for the rest of the actresses who actually work hard but don't get any recognition.😔 but what to do? that's the way of life at Kodambakkam.

to me, any heroine who works hard to improve herself deserves some recognition. shreya is just lucky. we'll see how far her luck takes her to. nayantara has slipped from the numero uno postition despite being rajini's jodi. the name sticks to you for life, but fame? nah.. in the end, it all boils down to whether you have talent that shines through. which is why we remember women like sridevi.😊

jenim thumbnail
That's all agreeable, Jiggly.
Sridevi - Ahh.. what a great actress and how beautiful!

You can't plain survive with luck alone - example, Kiran - she had so many offers at one time b'cos all her movies were hits and then suddenly, the magical journey ended. And the producers wouldn't even look her way, let alone give her a second fiddle role.

jenim thumbnail

it's yummy! you should eat jellybeans & kit-kat with plain vanilla ice-cream. the taste is just heavenly.😃

Wow.. never heard of this before.. sounds so yummy and interesting.

Jiggly, this is not fair. Just when beautiful weather is setting in and I look roly-poly in my short skirts, now you're teasing me with this Icecream combo. Just y'day I had party cake icecream and feeling so guilty after that, it's very tempting to try this one too 😉

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

no one can shine more than rajnikanth in a rajini film. a fact that no one can deny, even if it is a shankar film.😉

Actually Ramya Krishnan did that in padayappa, she was one step better than him😉 In chandramuhku even Jo did that (its my review)😃

jenim thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

Actually Ramya Krishnan did that in padayappa, she was one step better than him😉 In chandramuhku even Jo did that (its my review)😃

Meli, that would be my view also 😆

rhodes thumbnail
Yes Meli and Jenim.. it was so nice of rajini that he acted in movies with the powerful characters played by Jo and and Ramya krishnan in chandramuhki and Padayappa respectively...
Rajini's charisma will still work and enjoyable even if he comes in not so powerful characer... Edited by rhodes - 17 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jenim

Wow.. never heard of this before.. sounds so yummy and interesting.

Jiggly, this is not fair. Just when beautiful weather is setting in and I look roly-poly in my short skirts, now you're teasing me with this Icecream combo. Just y'day I had party cake icecream and feeling so guilty after that, it's very tempting to try this one too 😉

awww... don't worry jenim. i'm sure you look just fine in your skirts. but do try the ice cream combo. it's really tasty!😃

yeah, sridevi was beautiful & talented. she wasn't fond of exposing & only did so when required & not unneccsarily like what kiran did.😉

jigglypuff726 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meli

yes meli but not many people can judge rajini that neutrally. in fact, some of them are blinded by their love for him that it clouds their judgement.😆😆😆 but i will still watch Sivaji cos i love shankar's films.😊