sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey all,

welcome to the next DOTW..

i know most of us here love❤️ this show but do u think it needs just a little touch to make it better...

"If u could add something to the show to make it better...wat would it be?"

maybe u want:

• smarter villians?
  • better stories?
  • better acting by anyone?
  • more clues?
  • suggestions for the show?

if u could change something in the show to make it just right..wat would it be..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think it would be smarter villians as in the last few eposides in the beginning i guessed who the killers r 😆 so it would be nice to see some smarter ones, so our mind will play n think who could the killer be, i would luv to see that. other wise everything else is perfect
bhavit thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i want smarter villians and vivek should do better acting
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea i think smater villians too 😆 and it would be better if they show stories of their CID peopel, like vivek's abhijeets u know wat i mean. Like they did in CID SB. It would be more fun.
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Sim!! This is a very great DOTW!! I would like to see smarter villains and better motives for murders. It's getting old--after 10 years, I think CID should find better motives for murders and smarter villains!

Great DOTW!! 👏 👏
clarissa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CID needs smarter villains nd a little brainwork from the detectives themselves. i mean, what we mostly see is action from the CID detectives. solving is done only in the forensic lab. the CID detectives should display their own brains more!
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah smarter villians will do n this show will be rocking as ever, even right now its rocking but i feel like that they should make it more challanging