Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just priya thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i lovvve imran....he is real cute and wow he looks sooo good ...
i could write a book on all the funny moments....did u c the maun vrath episode were i save dadi 4m the mad bull??i push dadi and both of us go rolling down the slope like jack and jill.....imagine dadi s weight on me ..anyway...this was all 1 take ,our only shot,i gather myself up give her my hand and try to lift her and instead fall flat on my face and i crack up laughing .since it was my maun vrath and one take i hide myself behind dadi butt...i was laughing behind dadi s butt in that episode.
just priya thumbnail
aamir ie lakhan was very good at imitating sarpanch.he was so good and funny ...and we all love funny....we all got addicted .we all wanted to talk and walk like the sarpanch.then mr sarpanch in his baritone asked me wah priya kiski nakal kar rahi ho...i was practising the sarpanch walk...we also got fired by him... 😃
shooting 4 jab was so much fun.i loved all the muck scenes...had some diff times as well.i had got a bad eye infection bcoz of shooting non stop..i just could not see a thing my eyes were so dilated that sudeep and the director had to tell me okay now ur rite and then to ur left...i had gone blind...and my fav was doing romance scenes with dups....
just priya thumbnail
hey...so many questions girl phew 😆 .....In my mind and my behaviour still 15 yrs old...will snd out a big post and spill out why i am the way i am esp after going thrgh the jab forum.a lil busy now...lots of love.
rups284 thumbnail
Hey Priya, did u find some interesting work?🙂
just priya thumbnail