xaneroyxx thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Omg!!! what is UP with this woman? I've never watched her episode but I got a sneak peak of her in today's episode..Is she for real? SRK said nothing that was even remotely insulting or unfriendly...If I were him I would tell her where to go..He's just great..such a dignified character that even such characterless people who are hungry for attention get his respect.

I love him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love angad thumbnail
i agree with u, shahrukh is such nice person and kind. but i also hate that 🤬 woman . she is so stupit 😡 i was very happy the way srk handled that stupit woman 😳 we love u shahrukh u rock 👏 😳
Sweetchick thumbnail
someone pls tell me wat happ? 😳 😕
kothra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweetchick

someone pls tell me wat happ? 😳 😕

Hi Jenny,

Actually there was a female contestant name rachna sharma, she didnt wanted to hug srk n she even didnt like srk, she was very strict too..

the epi was aired second week of kbc3 season

xaneroyxx thumbnail
like i said ..she either watches too much saas bahu crap..or she's completely deranged! Seriously she might be hungry for attention or thinking that she's being firm and straigt forward but she was being down right RUDE and characterless. Still by being his usual awesome self he put her in place and embaressed her. bows to him
asmauk thumbnail
her mum was much better than her and i was happy when shahrukh handed the cheque to her mother instead of her....she looked quite embaraased at end....stupid women 😡
Sweetchick thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Hi Jenny,

Actually there was a female contestant name rachna sharma, she didnt
wanted to hug srk n she even didnt like srk, she was very strict too..

oh oh right...yeh i remember that episode
got confused coz of the title
thanx huzi 😃
xaneroyxx thumbnail
LOL sorry my bad i typed the name wrong.
areej11 thumbnail
can some1 plz tell me which month and date that epi was aired
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Hi Jenny,

Actually there was a female contestant name rachna sharma, she didnt wanted to hug srk n she even didnt like srk, she was very strict too..