Daljeet is at a loss without Kulvadhu!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Daljeet Kaur is at a loss without Kulvadhu!

Daljeet Kaur is still reeling from the fact that her serial Kulvadhu has gone off air. The actress who played Niyati in the Sony soap says she is been missing Kulvadhu a lot and is clueless as to why such a good experience had to end for her.

"It is through Kulvadhu that people recognize me and God knows why it went off air. After Kulvadhu went off air I was very scared, but now I'm relieved and I am also getting offers from big producers and big banners.

Daljeet will soon be seen on television again in a serial which is drama/thriller based. The plot is such that Daljeet's uncle in the serial wants to kill her:

"I have shot a pilot with Sachin Sharma (Shaurya of Kulvadhu) for producer Harendra. He has come out with many hits like Mirza Galib, Angoor etc. He is currently searching for the right channel to air the show."

The actress, not yet sure of her footing, says that "There are many question marks in my life which I want to solve as soon as possible. I sometimes feel tensed about them."

However she combats stress with the help of her mother:
"My mother's smile is my stress reliever and whenever I am tensed I want my mother to smile for me. Whenever I feel stressed out I also like to have a cup of coffee."

According to her these are the best stress busters because "This way nobody will be bearing your anger and stress."

http://www.indya.com/news/daljit_kaur1.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs...I'm glad she's getting good offers 😃

And the plot: her uncle wants to kill her?! Cant wait to see that!😆

~diljaani
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diljaani

tfs...I'm glad she's getting good offers 😃

And the plot: her uncle wants to kill her?! Cant wait to see that!😆

~diljaani

w0ww..happpy to hear that..haha loll dillyy...same here 😆 😆 😆
natashu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

aww..poor Daljit

i hope she gets betta offers nd is bakk in action! 😃

thankoo for sharin! 😳

Edited by natashu - 17 years ago
~bella~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

w0ww..happpy to hear that..haha loll dillyy...same here 😆 😆 😆

me 2!!😆

sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow thats great cant wait for her new show to release or i mean goes on air, wow drama . thriller that would be awesome, i hope she changes her image too i mean i would like to see her in western clothes now 😆

thanks for sharing it shruti di
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sallu Lover.. ok .. first.. welome back online..
and i am with ya.. hon.. i dont have star plus.. i can't wait to see.. i can see that we have soo many new homes to go to!! I know i will see everyone there!! !

luvpri
music_rules thumbnail
oh poor girl
she's quite talented another director should sign her....hope she finds some soon 😳