rss45160 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Can you believe it - Kareena Kapoor didn't charge a single penny for her hot item number in 'Kya Love Story Hai'. But this is 100% true. Her friendly gesture was for the director of the film Lovely Singh, who used to be Satish Kaushik's assistant during the making of the debut film 'Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai'.

SONIA😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simransandhu thumbnail
well i heard she is out of work right now so I guess she started woking as a voluteer..so atlease she can stay alive in media...smart girl....once in her hype time she said no to Karan Johar because according to Kareena he was not paying her a decent amount...now she is throwing item numbers here and there for free..time time ki baat hai πŸ˜†
super_girl thumbnail
I feel so sorry 4 her she has no godfather even though she is smart,pretty and talented!
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont like kareena kapoor..just hate her attitude.....well...if sje's out of work...then this was obviously what she could do to get more movies...doesnt matter if the directore pays or not...its just to get more publicity i guess. 😊
*Fiza* thumbnail
oh wow!
Tht is soo sweet of her...and please guys dont think kareena has no movies ...her coming up movies are "bajerao mastani" with salman..recently she has signed karan's movie...and akki and saif are playing opposite her.. 😳 ..She also got david dhawan's movie...can't remember the name... and priyadarshan has signed her once again... she got alot of movies..but i dont understand why media is after her...she has accpeted tht she is arrogant...so u guys dont have to say tht again and again.. πŸ˜ƒ Atleast she is open about everything.. πŸ˜ƒ whether its about her relationship with shahid or whether its about herself..Dont u agree?
zoyah thumbnail
wat can i say she is the best .... she has a golden heart
zoyah thumbnail
it is sooo nice of her. she is tooo great