fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

They're taking Sonam to doc and shes behosh. doc's asking niks if he has ever seen her and he says no never. nikhil returns home with ananya. he tells ananya why this is happening I dont understand.  I dont remember any such incidence when I met this girl. anu tells maybe some misunderstanding. abhinav raheja is treated as a servant by parashar (the 300 crores man).  In front of a guest parashar tells abhinav to bring tea.  i.e. as if he is a peon.  parasar takes the phone and shouts at abhinav to bring tea and abhinav says ok he will phone and order so parashar shouts at him why shud u phone and order...u shud go personally and bring it. poor man abhinav is very sad. the guest tells parashar thats a very rich and famous businessman isnt it. so parashar tells nows he neither rich nor famous.  aryan and sonam come to nikhil s  house. then nikhil was upstairs.  so   they r all introduced .  then aryan is asking where is  nik. ananya says he is just coming. when nikhil comes sonam again rushes & catches his throat. she also throws things at him. ananya & aryan control her. chachi is wondering if sonam's a bhoot and goes to check her feet if it is ulta.

thats it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ani- thumbnail
its a very early updathe thanks fasttrak 👏
supna79 thumbnail