neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: kool_gal

zaalim 🀒 πŸ˜†

Zaalim tho hamara nick name hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheen2005

awwwwwwwwww. cute story. loved angad and kripa's friendship. "red beauty" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i dont like kripa w/ prithvi. i mean i dont have anything against him. infact hes such a sweet boy that i dont want his heart breaking liek always. pls pls pls, if they have to break up make prithvi evil and not the sufferer. im tired of seeing him moping around. 😭 i hope u dont mind me saying all this. neways post the nxt part soon.

well ur gonna have to wait and watch to find out what happen, maybe kripa and prithvi will end up togeather πŸ˜†

cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nooooooooooooooo. u cant do that. pls pls pls. its kripa and angad forever. as it is its gonna take forever to get them back together in the show.😭 atleast show them together in ur story. plsssssssssssssssssss.
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaans4ever

Zaalim tho hamara nick name hai! πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

lolzz πŸ˜†
Angadzgirl thumbnail

nooooooooooooooo. u cant do that. pls pls pls. its kripa and angad forever. as it is its gonna take forever to get them back together in the show.😭 atleast show them together in ur story. plsssssssssssssssssss.

yes agree with u i want to see Angad and Kripa together...

~sweta~

neha9 thumbnail

hey i said they might, i didnt say they will, u just have to wait and watch till this fan fic ends.

neha9 thumbnail
lol cool gal, by the way whats ur real name?????? And guys why r u panacking, the fan fic JUST started. dont worry, i might chage things around as time goes on. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ur story is awesome, plz continue...

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
only red cars??? newyaz cont n it was fab!!
Selina thumbnail
Wow Neha, love the story so far. Plz cont.