shriman thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Who is Surveen Chawla and why is she causing troubles in the lives of Shilpa and that guy from Jassi (forget his name.. Mr. Agnihotri)??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think surveen chawla is the actor who playz kaajjal in the sony serial kaajjal.
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: live_life

i think surveen chawla is the actor who playz kaajjal in the sony serial kaajjal.

yep she plays the character kaajal

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes kajal n shilpa's hubby name is apurva
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
who knows what the truth is. media has habbit of cooking up stories.. so don't believe everything you read 😕
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
worng forum hon, either go dwon to kzk or right to kth and more south to kaajal, those are surveens shows
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I bet its a story cooked up by the media
sugar_babe thumbnail
Are u like 100% sure she is causing a prob in their life.... No, then y r u creating such a fuss...
She is gud frnds wif both Shilpa n' Apoorva n' all 3 of them have denied anything like this.....(go to the Kajjal forum...)
So its better u don lead 2 ur own conclusions....
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well u see.....surveen plays kaajjal on the serial kaajjal...and shilpa's hubby (apurva) plays the lead in there.....

so surveen and apurva are opposite eachother...

now i dont noe wat the whole rumour is...but i guess this is why....usually ppl who are opposite to eachother are linked...i duno think theres anything really going on...cuz apurva and shilpa really love eachother alot...
nitu07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tans_sugar_babe

Are u like 100% sure she is causing a prob in their life.... No, then y r u creating such a fuss...
She is gud frnds wif both Shilpa n' Apoorva n' all 3 of them have denied anything like this.....(go to the Kajjal forum...)
So its better u don lead 2 ur own conclusions....

yah it's the media that is causing problems
don't believe everything u hear yaar........they make a hill out of mold (sorry i dunno spelling😃)anyway here is her pic if u want to see

nitu😉