Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

Durga Jijaji come,Durga say to play dool..Jijaji meet Veena&Jyoti..Jijaji ask where is Veer?Durga say he is on duty..Jijaji meet Jeet.Durga say come and drink something,some man come with laci,Durga say go from here u don't khow what Jijaji like.Jijaji say i will have laci.DD say come and take some galebi.Jijaji take galebi,he say it must be Durga who has done this.Durga say yes😑.Rajji come and meet Jijaji,he give Rajji some necklace..Durga say its Brij Malhotra daughter..Brij famliy enter.Durga saw the necklace and goes in running.Brij and his family was coming but DD say stop and they play dool..

Brij say its a great decoration..Durga is looking at Moni necklace..all start dancing.Mahi look at Jeet.Soni come,Jeet goes..Durga say to Brij to meet someone special,its her Jijaji..Durga say its Brij Malhotra and his  name is Sareen,Brij is shocked.Durga goes and let them talk..Durga say to Rajji to take juice for Brij and her Jijaji..Brij say plzz don't talk loudly or someone will hear.Rajji was coming but someone come and the glass break down..Brij has saw this..Brij beg to Jijaji..Jijaji agree and say u khow in how many days u have to return my money..

Durga say that she will give gifts to eveyone,she start from Brij family..Durga say the necklace and say this this the same that u come with in jewellery store for doing polish..Durga say to Rajji to put the necklace of Moni.Moni give to Rajji..Durga say if i was her mother i would say that u take this necklace😑.Brij say it was Moni mother,then it was for Moni and now Rajji..Durga say to Brij to ask to Moni if she is agree?Rajji say i don't want this neckalce..Moni say to take it..Moni is looking worried.Rajji is thinking why mummyji is not happy..Moni say i will come back..

Moni come and start crying,Nani Masa say don't worry.Moni say Rajji doesn't khow that what is the neckalce prize of us and she say Rajji should not khow about this.Nani Masa agree and they goes..Brij say we should leave now in house Prince is alone and tomorrow its his test..they leave..Jijaji come and say to Durga we need to careful from u and he say they have to give so much money..Durga say so what happend if we take the necklace,it goes to Rajji..episode ends on Durga face..

Comments:Nice Episode Jijaji Acting Was Great..I Hope Brij Will Return The Money In 6 Days.I Will Rate 10/10.

Now Ur Guys Wondeful Comments

Edited by Circut - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks a lot for the awsome updates πŸ‘