Kolongal

Kolangal Archives - May 2006

Aanteek thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Update by SujMuruga

Updates for Monday 1st May

Alliance got fixed for Ganga.

In temple ganga's mom and her sister uma are sitting in the sanidhi. Two elderly women sit with them and talk about them and their family. one of them says gangas father was very arrogant and married uma to a useless guy and after that her life became miserable.Then slowly she enquires about ganga and her mom replies that she is working in some company.Then that lady proposes ganga for her US settled son. she also delightfully adds that her son saw their family photo with ganga and was very much interested in her looks and culture !!:-( strange.She finally says she would be coming down to their house the same day evening as its difficult to get an alliance like this. uma and her mom are dumbfounded and finally uma agrees to her proposal and invites them to come to their house .

In nalini's house vidhyais talking with a guy who tries to pull her into a room and vidhya was refusing to him . Nalini makes entry and uses all possible foul language on that guy and kicks him badly with the broom ( i dont remember his name). the guy pleads that he is ready to marry her daughter free of cost without any money nor jewels.Nalini blasts that she has already fixed the alliance with a US guy and threatens him to get lost. Some one calls at the threshold and she pushes him to move through courtyard. When that guy jumped through the wall , he is noticed by rajesh - the auto driver and his friends and is kicked badly. the guy says that he is in love with vidhya and want to marry her.

In gangas house sabitha anand and uma are hesitant to disclose the topic about ganga's marriage proposal to her father.Finally sabitha discloses the news to her father for which he says he is only concerned about uma and her younger sister who does her college and not at all bothered about ganga and leaves in fury. Ganga stands there helplessly and restlessly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Simi_1

02 May 2006

Highlights - Wasted episode

- Ganga pOnnu Parkum padalam.

- Ganga speaks to the american mapilai

- She asks aa whole lot of crappy questions to the NRI guys & the icing on the cake is when she asks, im sure you would have gone around with several white girls, so when i get married and come can i also do the same & go aroudn with those white boys

- Ganga's dad is talking culture in another's house, when this NRI guys mom goes and gives him an earful about his daughter ganga,& ask him to start reforming things at home

- Ofcourse our man goes home and blasts his wife & tells her about what ganga has asked & asks her is ganga my daughter let me know. Thuls is outside ganges house and listening to everything

- Gangas mom faints, thuls runs inside and asks ennanga acchu, let me go get auto

to be continued

simi
Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Update for Wed May 3-2006

Scene 1

Thaila in hospital surrounded by uma,Bala,TC. Doctor says she has high BP and she shd rest in hospital for 1 day and she will be ok.Meanwhile Ganga storms in asks how all this happened. Uma tries to hide the happenings but Thaila wants to tell the things. She says it is all because of you.. Uma says that lady who came for the alliance spoke to father in a bad way and he took it out on mother. Ganga asks what exactly he told ? Uma says he asked whether Ganga was really born to him or what? Ganga says she just thought if that US boy is ok, she can just consider him –that is why she agreed to see him. But she did not like him and hence she told him like that she says. Now she tells Thaila that you should have told father that Ganga was born to someone else and then he would have collapsed and brought to hospital,she says angrily. Now her attention focusses on TC and asks how come you are here? He says he came to discuss some office work and found all this talk going on and your mother collapsed and hence I brought her to hospital with the help of your sister Uma. Ganga says your are trying to win sympathy and hence you are doing all this. TC tries to say we will talk outside but reluctantly she agrees to come outside and talk with him.

Scene 2

Ganga speaks with TC outside. She again says the same thing about TC trying to win people's sympathy. She says she has seen enough people from school days itself. Earlier she was very friendly with a master and then he put his hand on her and so she does no believe any male person because of all that. She says all are behind one thing only.TC says you cannot find anyperson without any blemish at all. You have to just consider whether the blemish that he has is affecting you or not –if not you have to adjust with it he says. He says if you want to find someone without any blemish, then either he is not born or already dead.

Scene 3

Anu with kanchana,Anjali with Patti watching the scene. Kanchana is showing the new jewellary for the betrothal cermemony to Anu who is not showing any interest . She feigns headache and kanchana tells her to take some tablets. Anjali hopefully says if Anu does not like the jewellery, I can take it.. But kanchana says firmly that all this jewellery is for Anu only and this is only for betrothal and for the marriage, it will be someother grand things. After they leave, Patti tells Anu that Adhi is very much interested in conducting this marriage in a grand way and so please don't disappoint him. His marriage did not go off well and hence we all want this your marriage to be conducted in a grand way and for that your cooperation is a must she says. She says specifically she is not talking all this without any reason. Anu again says headache and avoids talking anything.

Scene 4

Bhaskar asks mother for food and she says she has not yet made and then bhasksar asks why vidya can't make it. Now vidya comes out and alamelu tells about the previous day's happenings. She says she drove out that fellow who was behind vidya but because of that rajesh I had to cut a sorry face. He made it out as if I only called that fellow inside and it was shame for me she says. Now bhaskar gets very angry and tells vidya that if he sees that fellow again here, then I will kill you, and goes away. Vidya looks distressed.

Scene 5

Mano at home sitting and looking gloomily at his food and unable to eat. A call comes and is attended by karpagam. Anu on listening to karpagam's voice cuts the call. However on hearing the call, ,Mano rushes in and waits hopefully. the call comes again and this time karpagam rushes and takes the call. She tells anu that I know you are only on the line. She warns her that this marriage will never take place. Your family is already arranging an alliance for you, you get married with that person and never think that you will be able to marry mano,she says. She also says I will never permit this marriage to happen and mano is my son and he will not cross the dotted line set by me. Mano on hearing such a talk angrily walks out of the room.Anu cuts the line and is very distressed.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Thursday highlights

--abi back in the serial after delivery and meets rajamani in mumbai. she is told of a new project for which the bids will open in delhi. adhi is also a bidder. Abhi after some reluctance decides to participate.

--thaila in hospital and tells Tc she is very anxious abt ganga's future. she asks tc whether he can marry her because he knows her very well. Tc just says ask ganga and he leaves.

--adhi with minister and telling him abt anu's marriage arrangements. now his spy in abhi's office comes and tells him that abhi is applying for that delh job also. adhi is very furious and minister says he has influence in delhi and abhi can't do anything.

--ganga comes to tc's house and asks him very angrily why you spoke like that bto my mother? all male people like u are behind one thing and u are no exception, she says.. tc tries to explain that ganga's mother only proposed this and he was not involved in this.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Swash2

May 8, 2006 - Monday updt.

Rekha is desparate that Adhi should not see Anu and Mano biking around. She diverts his attention and keeps observing the love birds who are blissfully following their car. She even stops Adhi from reaching in the back for water and hands it herself. Again at another traffic stop, Adhi sees something and tenses and goes to the edge of the seat...adhO, paarthu vittaan, manO kaali - pallai kadikkiraan, kathugiraan - we think all that and all buswaanam..all this melodrama from drama-king Adhi is for spotting a 'abhi constructions' board...adhuvum thukkunoondu board that we see on buildings - saying KR real estate and tutorials, etc...idhu periya bill board kooda illai. adhu irundhaal, aadhi definite heart attack dhaan. He screams that this should be the last he sees the abi ad and she comes behind him and topples him at all instances and after all, she used to beg him for a day's leave. and now she has the audacity to go behind the Gupta project...(edhO Chandra Gupta periodla abhi-pattathu raani aakkina maadhiri avanukku feelings). Rekha says, don't worry (pooh, idhu dhaanaa, she thought he has seen Mano and Anu despite all her troubles - sathyapriya rangekku seatla nagarndhu utkaarndhaa), pops dear is here and he has great selvaakku in delhi and pops dear turns around and offers verbal comfort...and promises to do the needful to kill abhi's business.

The lovebirds come to Anu's college and Romeo (in bad need of a hair and mustache cut) drops off his sweetheart and apologizes for his mom's words. She says she doesn't mind that but now her fear is that how will they unite? pressure is mounting at home to marry Kishore too. Mano shrugs all off and says, everything will resolve itself and drives off in his borrowed bike to yonderland (mechanic shop)

Arthi who is observing this from behind a car, calls out Anu's name and asks to speak to her. Inside the cafetaria, she discloses that she is Mano's sister and offers advise left and right. She says she has been in their shoes and have been bounced to earth and real life in no time at all. Her love was a failure and so will everyone else's. Does Anu know that both Abhi and Adhi's families are at loggerheads and never the two shall meet? (not knowing they started from the same seed). She implores Anu to give up on Mano for Adhi will rise in fury again against Abhi only. Anu calmly listens to all this and counter argues. She tells Arthi, don't compare our love to yours. nee kaNakku pOttu love pannE. in fact, you are about my age or even younger. You thought ur husband was a rich guy and married him for his money. then when that turned out to be untrue, you could not handle it and so you feel that love has cheated you. Whereas I am going in this with my eyes and mind open; I know all about Mano and in fact, I am dropping a multi-millionaire Kishore to be with Mano. so my love is stronger than yours, which was based on pure calculation. By this time, tears are streaming down AAA (anaavasiya advice arthi)'s cheeks. paavam akka maadhiriyE, insult kEttu muzhindhu nikkaraa. Anu says you are in no state to give me advise. Mano has told me all about your wasted life, which was because your love was not strong enough, unlike mine. So saying, she walks off leaving a sad AAA.

Basker walks towards an auto and climbs in to go to Porur. Upendra follows him in another auto. At a construction site there, Basker asks for Thols and Upendra observes this, sees Thols at the top, goes away. I was wondering aloud why this Basker is here now when Abi is in Delhi, when my son commented 'kaasu vaanga vandhiruppaan' -how true....Basker asks if Abhi had given some money that he had asked for and Thols hands him a sheaf of notes and asks him to count and check. Bad basker starts doing so, thinks better of it, says it shoud be ok. Now another AAT (anaavasiya advise thols) asks what are Basker's future plans. Basker pretends ignorance, knowing very well what Thols is getting at. Thols asks if Basker has any plans for working or having his own business (what sell thiruttu paal and eru veratti made from homegrown maattu saaNi? - he can also deliver them fresh to houses with a pooshani poo for kOlam - at least will be in sync with the title - he would have made his contribution) Thols says he knows of a top auditor in chennai and if Basker is ok, he can join them for work. Now Basker is annoyed. (ok, it is one thing for us to get annoyed at Thols' interference but for this nincompoop to get annoyed - andha saaNiyaalayE adikkanum) He asks Thols to zip it up and who gave him the right to offer unsolicited advise to Basker and he is still not come to the stage where he has to look to others for work..(the saaNi looks brighter and brighter, just like Abhi's notes in his hands). also, when there is a akshaya paathira abhi, why should anyone work at all? in fact, all Adhi has to do is to come say, ninnai saranadaindhEn, ammaNi and she will drop everything in his lap!!
Basker stalks off, ignoring Thols' protests.
(appadiyE, anga irundha periya sengall rendai andha basker thalaila thooki pOttirundha, i would have applauded thols).

Upendra is walking up and down in a half finished parking deck and Ganga comes in. He tells her he sighted the two men who actually killed his ex-dead-wife and who are framing him for the murder. So, he has to leave town..country asap. He says, he has a definite job in California (poor unsuspecting Californians) and doesn't Ganga know there is a big group of devotees in CA for his dance? So, for fake passport, he needs 2 lakhs and one more for his travel expenses and he depends on Ganga for this. And he will return it in no time in NRI money...another Rajamani K in the making, i suppose. Ganga is shocked though she schools her expressions well and says it is tough to manage this. Upendra asks her again and says he has no one but her. She says, she will do it but to give her more time.
He says ok, but make it soon and leaves, leaving Ganga thinking, who to fleece!!!!!

Update by Dasa

Update for Wed May 10-2006 (sorry for the delayed post)

Scene 1

Bhaskar comes to Rajesh's house and takes him aside for a talk. He tells him he is doing a big mistake by allowing his wife to be in TC's house. He says if his wife had any problems with him, she should have gone to her mother's house. Then Rajesh says Aarthi told him that she does not want her mother to know about this. Bhaskar laughs at him and says that if she does not want to go to her mother's place, at least she can go and stay in a hostel. Why instead, she is staying in TC's house,he asks. It is a shame for you that your wife is staying in a 3rd person's house and he already has someone else's wife/child staying with him.He says TC spoiled his marriage by brainwashing abhi against him and he is planning to do the same with aarthi.He asks him have you talked to aarthi after she left? Rajesh says she told him only if he keeps sundari happy, she will come home. Bhaskar laughs and asks how a wife can talk about accomodating another girl in her life like that. He says she does not want to be with you because you don't have money. As rajesh is reluctant to go again to TC's house, bhaskar says go to her mother' house and tell them about it.

All this conversation is heard by Sundari who is hiding nearby and she gets increasingly jittery at Rajesh mentioning Aarthi's name.       

Scene 2

Aarthi waits for Sundari and then asks her what she wanted to talk so urgently. Sundari says you have given me a "vazhkai pitchai" to me and says tearfully that it looks as if you are going to take back that "pitchai". Aarthi's face contorts (what else to describe her expression—she always shows 1 or 2 types of expressions only!) and asks "what sundari, what u are telling". Sundari says now rajesh is behaving very well with me—if I give food, he takes it,. if I talk, he listens. Slowly he is treating me as a person at least. But it looks like all this may be short-lived because he is still carrying a big torch for you. Whenever your name is mentioned, he gets very enthusiastic, he gets very happy. Now you have to do something to save my life and she falls on Aarthi's feet and tells her that Aarthi has to promise to her that she will not meet Rajesh henceforth and will not talk to him also. Aarthi thinks and then magnanimously grants this "boon" also and sundari is relieved. This meeting of these 2 girls is becoming such a comedy really.

Scene 3

Rajesh acting as per Bhaskar's plan comes to Karpagam's house and pleads sorry,guilty to everything. Karpagam keeps a rough face and talks sternly to him. Rajesh says Aarthi only forced him to marry Sundari and now she has gone out of the house and is staying in TC's house. This is a total surprise to Karpagam who is shocked. Rajesh says at least bring her here and let her stay here—if she stays in tc's house, it is a shame for you as well as for me.

Scene 4

Adhi comes home raging/roaring/ranting like a wounded tiger and shouts and calls for Usha's name. Usha and everyone come in and he tells her she is responsible for all this. He repeats again and again and Usha asks what is she responsible ?He says he applied for the delhi project and she has informed this to abhi who applied for it. Earlier you only leaked out my tender amount to Abhi who then bid low and got the contract, he charges.When Usha said behave yourself, he gets more angry and goes for her throat straight away and tries to strangle her (how many times she has done that so far). Usha now firmly says after she came to this house, she is involved with this house and she has not met or spoken to abhi for the past 2 months. But Adhi continues his ranting saying that this is a big shame for Adhitya group because such defeats have never happened to him.Now Kanchana takes him away saying there is another important matter that I have to tell you . Anu also listening to all this along with the rest of family also goes behind Adhi .

Kanchana tells Adhi that kishore and family have come and they are in a hotel now and we were trying to reach you.. She tells him to talk to Kishore right now and shows the number written somewhere.. Adhi gets the number busy and says he will try later. Kanchana tells him to change dress and then he can try. As they leave, Anu who is listening in comes to the telephone and dials Mano in his house. She tells Mano that they have to meet urgently in their regular meeting place as marriage arrangements are going very fast. Mano first asks why you are calling here instead of mobile but agrees to meet her.

Now Adhi comes back and searches for the hotel number but can't find it. Hje asks mother who tells him to try redial on phone. Anu who is nearby gets very anxious.He redials and the ring goes to mano's house and this time Anandhi picks up and when Adhi asks about the hotel, she says wrong number and now instead of closing the phone, tells a ludicrous thing—this is the house of Abi who is owner of Abhi constructions.—why she shd say this to a wrong number?

Adhi is shocked.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by SujMuruga

Updates in Crisp role based

Aadhi - is with the minister and rekha . minister assures that abhi would be removed from the project as he has done the needful on the front. rekha is giving a wicked smile and aadhi is happy to hear the news

Abhi - is with rajamani madam and a manager sort of person (pencil guy with a beard)tells abhi to withdraw from the project as she was in jail for sometime and her case is reopened.she calls up thols and enquires about the case. thols informs her that the news is true and asks her to come down to chennai. But abhi with a strong assuring tone tells thols that unless she finishes her work she wont make her return.

Tholkapian - abhis mom comes to thols house and shouts at him for keeping aarthi without her knowledge. the laday who is staying with thols fights back with karpagam that its all becuase of thols mistake and it was for goodness sake. she also adds a point that abhi is also involved in this and is quite aware of the same.she exchanges all these conversations in a bitter tone much to the dismay of thols.kanchana drags aarthi back to her house.

Anu and mano - is waiting for mano with bag who is coming in a bike. she asks him to take her once for all or else she would also get involved in marriage and finally die. mano consoles her to the max that they will get married later but nor hurriedly right away and leaves.

Aarthi and aanandhi - aanadhi is surprised to see aarthi with her mom. she collects the news about her stay at thols place.she fires aarthi for failing in her tasks. she had let rajesh free and got him married and now sundari is on top of her which is disgusting. aarthi breaks off and aanandhi consoles.

Rajesh - mano meets rajesh and tells that he is in love with anu and wanna get married. he seeks rajesh help on this front. rajesh agrees to it and they both leave.

Screen freeze.

looks like abhi is gonna join with bhaski and aanadhi will join with half crack karthik and make him full crack. sundari may die and join aarthi with rajesh making rajesh life still more miserable.

aadhi , rekha and anu will join the psycho club ofranjani's hubby .already ganga had joined it .

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

May 12 Friday highlights :

--Anu/mano/rajesh/friends come to registrar office to arrange marriage. Registrar tells that some formalities to be done--age proof reqd and sends them on their way. They meet a broker outside who says for 5000Rs he will do the things reqd and marriage can be done on thursday.

--kishore/family waiting in adhi's house. anu not to be seen anywhere and they want to go for shopping. patti suddenly says anu went to temple. They are all disappointed. patti says she will wait for anu and will bring her to the shopping area.

--anu/mano/rajesh all discuss the things in a restauarant. rajesh says everything will work out fine and tells mano to be hopeful.

--anu comes home with the bag and tells patti that she went to get some churidar embroidery work done. When she goes inside, patti gets suspicious and checks the bag and finds money and other normal clothes and is shocked.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

Brief for Monday
Somewhat interesting but lots of peela also!

--Upendra seeing a gun and keeps it near the window. The children play in his room and accidentally put the gun outside. The gun is found by the boy who shows it to his father,mapillai. He calls police who check and speak to upendra who just says he is a dance master and ganga supports him.mapillai suspects upenndra and tells police also.

--ganga asks upendra why he is keepin gun. upendra is a little shocked but tells her that he has several enemies and wants to save himself. now he tells at arrange the 3 lakhs he had asked earlier immediately.

--patti with kanchana and tells her that anu's betrothal be conducted next day itself and gives some josiar reason as a excuse. Later she tells eashwar about mano and says anu might do anything and so we shd stop her.

--mano talks to anu and says not to worry. Meanwhile aarthi comes and snatches the phone and abuses anu. mano gets angry and slaps aarthi. karpagam comes and blasts mano saying u were so quiet those days and now how u got all this courage?

Aarthi/karpagam are distressed
Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Swash2

May 15, 2006 Monday updt
Adhi's house:
Paatti talks to Kanchana and asks her to conduct the engagement the very next day. Kanchu says why so soon, after all we have the engagement the next week, followed by the wedding. But Paatti insists and finally says, she consulted a jOsiar and he has said that the engagement had to take place the very next day or untold kashtams would happen in the family. Now Kanchu is convinced and Paatti finally throws in the standard asthram - naan periyava solrEn, kEttukkO..and Kancha agrees. Paatti also maska adicufies and tells her that if Kanchu sets her mind, she could arrange things in a jiffy. As Kanchu leaves, Eashwaran comes there and asks in his false voice why the hurry and then Mams tells him abt Anu going off with a packed bag the day before, when all were out with Kishore and co. for shopping. She tells him that before something drastic happens, they should secure this marriage and also keep a watch on Anu 24 x 7. Eashwaran agrees and asks if she should talk to Anu and Mano but ellaam therinja kezhavi says no, that will only make things worse.

Mano is shown talking to Anu and saying some crap words to comfort her when Arthi walks by and hearing him address the other person as anu, snatches the phone away from Mano. She then yells at Anu for disrupting their life and how this will make Adhi take more drastic actions against their family and asks her to marry the guy her family has arranged. Mano is wild and pulls the phone from her and snaps and tells her she has absolutely no right to interfere. Arthi says she has every right since she herself has been in that situation. KKK comes in, tries to mediate, but Mano doesn't want to listen to anyone. He goes on a tirade against Arthi and tells her that she has no business talking abt their family's well-being when she ran away on the day of Anandhi's wedding and thereby stopped anandhi's wedding, and look, she is still unmarried. Also, you yourself have no life and are not living happily and who are you to interfere in my affair? KKK shouts and says Arthi is his sister and just because he has a girl in his life now, doesn't it mean that Arthi has no say in his life or is she not his sister? Also, all along you were like a mouse, not raising your voice at all and now, just because you are in love, you are yelling at, worse, hitting your own sister? But Mano just flings the phone away and walks off in a huff. KKK cries and says, why did I get such a son? what did I do to deserve such a son? I thought he will be of great comfort to me but it has turned out like this. Arthi goes and comforts KKK..more crying.

Ganga's niece and nephew are playing hide and seek with Vasuki watching over them. The boy Kausik enters Upendra's quarters and hides behind the curtains, disloding a newspaper with a gun hidden in it. The gun clutters to the ground behind the window. while still playing, the boy spots the gun and threatens Vasuki and his mom. His dad comes by, recognises it is a real gun and somehow sweet-talks his son into handing it over and calls up the police. The police come by and he hands over the gun and says he has his suspicions on Upendra, a guy renting from them. He claims to be a dancer but more a mental case and looks disturbs all the time. Also, if you look at his eyes, they are always wild with murder in them. The police ask some standard questions and he leads the way to the quarters. Upendra spots them from the window, hides behind the door. Ganga comes through the gate and vouches for her master and says it is only her athimbEr who is wacko. Nevertheless, the inspector wants to see Upendra. Ganga tells him that the gun was found in a place where anyone could have tossed it and the police quiz Kausik. They go in and Upendra comes out and talks to them. The inspector asks him if dance is his profession and Upendra says, you are wrong, dance is my life and moochu. without it, I will not be there. and tells him that he is staying there temporarily until he could go as a dance teacher to CA. The inspector asks the wacko to come with him to the police station to give a complaint.

After they leave, Ganga walks with Upendra and asks him why did he carry a gun on himself?
Upendra is shocked...

...............freeze........................