Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Dips, second link didnot work and you are still carrying the song on your siggy πŸ˜†

Ab poori zindagi lekar chaloonga saath. πŸ˜†

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is wrong with our Media (electronic esp.) these days? They seem to be run by some idiots, baat ka batangad banaana to koi hamari media se seekhe. With this Shilp episode, so many imp things got overshadowed...what happened to Media Activism? That Parreira guy who killed 7 poor people got away with a hilariously rubbish sentence..where is media now? They were all in full throttle in Jessica Lal case..why don't they do the same now? Bec'se it doesn't make an interesting story now...pathetic.
chatbuster thumbnail

i think gere should kiss all the women protesters too. jalan thoda kam ho jayega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

i think gere should kiss all the women protesters too. jalan thoda kam ho jayega πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

🀣
and don't forget shilpa should kiss the men too.   I don't think women are burning down things..
zoobygoo thumbnail
way to go Shilpa. Her comments were compltely true in the above article.
chatbuster thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

🀣
and don't forget shilpa should kiss the men too.   I don't think women are burning down things..

haha, i suppose there is some of that too. desi guys not liking a gora getting aheadπŸ˜†. still, imo this was just such a silly response on the part of the protesters that i had to make a joke.😊

fwiw, problem here can only be the gora tag since otherwise gere is a budhist and very close to our sense of spirituality. wonder if ppl wld feel as scandalized if it was a desi-desi lock of the lips.πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

CB that is exactly what I was thinking.  There were some turned green with envy that they did not get to kiss the white dude especially American gigolo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I am glad Shilpa set media straight πŸ‘ 

Instead of Richard gere if there was another American Actress kissing Indian actor you might not see this much negative hoopla.  You might see lots of positive one instead πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Just saw news clip on BBC  and read all these comments ... I am laughing like anything  but I guess .. as QT said .. Shilpa should  kiss all those protesters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

If Buddhism was found because of flaws in our hindu dharma and if Dicky Gere is a buddhist  then shouldnt he be having higher much more refined standards to adhere by ?

Exactly.. I just saw the picture..

Although I agree that the issue has been blown out of proportion I can see why the sensitivity cage was rattled  by looking at the picture. This was no ordinary peck on the cheek... RG looks like he has control over Shilpa by grabbing her and bending over her.. I think this is the main problem with the protesters.. Although Hollywoodish , it looks distasteful in India..and that too in public... And what are those truck drivers supposed to do after witnessing such act?πŸ˜•

Hollywood star Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Exactly.. I just saw the picture..

Although I agree that the issue has been blown out of proportion I can see why the sensitivity cage was rattled  by looking at the picture. This was no ordinary peck on the cheek... RG looks like he has control over Shilpa by grabbing her and bending over her.. I think this is the main problem with the protesters.. Although Hollywoodish , it looks distasteful in India..and that too in public... And what are those truck drivers supposed to do after witnessing such act?πŸ˜•

Hollywood star Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty

I was wondering about them too.  Poor guys, seekhney aaye thhey how to avoid getting HIV per kuchh aur hee tuition mil gayaπŸ˜†

I hate all this fanatic hoopla over kissing, valentine's day, dressing sense etc.  It makes India look like a primitive nation